Goodbye Cruel World!

DeletedUser

Nope does not take away from the fact that you were thrashed on world one - therefore the tribe disbanded and restarted on another world

Not sure why you feel the need to be resurrecting old threads which are no longer relevant to the current world.

in all fairness it kind of does relate to what was discussed russ bigging up how KnK will just disband again on another world once the going gets tough, but looking at w7 i dont think the going can get tough for KnK

also bringing up a dead thread who cares :D brings a little life to w1 forums haha

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say thrashed really would you, odds stacked massively against us yes, even your duke said it would have been a good fight had the odds been a bit more even! i'm juat highlighting the fact that nearly a year on Bigruss can now chew on his own words!

think u were

but in fairness the odds were against you;;)

DeletedUser8768

think u were

but in fairness the odds were against you;;)

I think we were not..:icon_biggrin:

I also think we knew what was coming.. a thrashing eventually lol..

we left whilst we were on a high, Im sure the majority of T4H would agree we held our own, and Im sure it would have taken some time to remove us..

It was fun, we didnt want it to get to the stage where it wasnt, and the timing / settings for w7 just all made sense to us, as did the challenge of starting from day one, we wanted to see if we were just getting lucky.

The uk1 maps looking rather interesting these days.. Ill continue to follow the stats with interest, I personally think (as I have done for well over a year now) that W1N will take this world, but good luck to all of you, I hope it remains fun for you guys and boredom doesnt set in!