Marking Enemy Villages

Exsedor

Reaction score
Greetings,

Originally I sent this as a support reqeust to find out if this exists, but been told by Bookman that it doesnt and I should leave it here, So please see my suggestion below.

Ability to mark enemy villages with icons in mass numbers? So in account manager, we can create a group (Deff) for example, then assign a marker on the map with an icon-- Blue background, sword icon = deff village.

This way it is easier to see your own, OFF/DEFF villages. But can you create same groups for enemies? So that way you can mark an enemy village and if it is off/deff in large numbers, currently I can only see a way to give colour to single villages only.

Would be great if this was a feature, as currently we have to leave village notes in the village comments about whether this is an OFF/DEFF enemy village. If we could have markers, it would make it a lot easier to read the enemy positions, and will add a much better tactical aspect to the game, and make it easier to track enemy villages.

SWDXB

Reaction score
You could mark a group of villages with a colour of your choice (Map > Manage highlights > Create new group > Edit > Add multiple), though maybe not as immediately visible as icons, and of course takes away from any tribe markers you have since only one colour can be assigned.

I agree map icons (or maybe a second assignable colour/overlay?) for enemy villages would be helpful :)