Payment noobs :)

DeletedUser4753

It becomes 30% more nobles, because on your usual mine production, some goes to recruiting some goes to noble production, additional res does not mean yuo put more res on troops, as their budget is constant.

If i get 200k res a day say 100k goes on troops, 100k goes on nobles, if i get 20% more res, 100k still goes on troops, but 140k goes on nobles.

so in this example you have 40% more res to nobles, but thats the principle behind it.

Yes your always farming, but when being nuked to bits and you've burned all your nukes you have near 0 farming, perhaps if your account is in safe zones then fine but a pure front line account isn't going to be farming much if at all when under heavy fire.

lol i agree, when attacking a good defender ill land attacks in better situ, but a tribe mass nuking is not going to land same second, i don't think any tribe on uk can say their tribe opps revolve around xxx nukes landing same second.
I think in fact the record for all tw is something like 36 vills taken the same second by a tribe, 36 vills in end game war is sod all to take, so evidently the tw community, even the best do not opt for major opps same second, so walls and churches rebuilding instantly is a big advantage.

please show me a previous account of yours that shows all villages where taken on the same second in a opp, and thats the only way you take vills, if your nobles are lazy, a retry is against a 20 wall, if you leave more than 20 secs in between any nuke/noble, walls can be up, should your break the back of attacker and start going in more freely, walls can be up.

if your the guy that opps once a week, takes 30 vills on the same second, then the premium walls isnt much of a issue for you, but i highly doubt thats the case.

Yes 20% at full farming capacity is minor, but when your not at full farming capacity, or dont farm at all, its large enough.

Im not arguing their game changing, but they are definite game aids of significant in some circumstances, and this isnt just my opinion this is from other previous top payers on past worlds who share these views.

DeletedUser7369

30% more nobles? possibly. limiting factor on most of the worlds i have played has been ability to clear targets rather than the number of nobles available so don't see that as an issue. maybe on net worlds that run to 40m accounts etc but on the worlds i played actively the only one that would benefit from 30% more nobles is uk6.

When under heavy fire I agree that you wont be farming as much but then I was recently rank 1 ODD and rank 3 ODA on a uk world and never had a resource or noble shortage AND barely bothered farming so really struggle to comprehend a situation where one would arrive unless internalling heavily which is never fun.

I am not saying all my attacks land in the same second across all my targets. what i am saying is my train would not lag behind the last cluster of nukes WHATEVER time they landed relative to others. eg, an op may be timed to be 9am land time. if my first nuke to target 1 is late going and is going to hit at 9.03am then all other nukes and nobles to that target get retimed. The other targets stay the same. My nobles may then pop up as 9.00, 9.01, 9.03, 9.05 etc but multiple nukes AND the train on each target would be within a few seconds. If the premium features had been present on any prior world i took seriously i guarantee that the nobles would be within the same second as at least 2 other nukes.

Regarding the retry - yeah thats true and a bit of a bugger but tbh I tend to throw all my nukes at my targets except recap nukes. Therefore any retries need the nukes to return home to be resent thereby reducing the impact of that benefit.

regarding your comment about not farming at all - its large to YOU but not to the other players on the world which is the point i am making. The pp may make a difference to the inactive players perception of how they are doing but it isnt going to close the gap to active farmers AND an active farmer using pp isnt going to get a significant boost by using them. In effect the use of the premium features by noobs and inactives benefits better farmers as their noble targets will grow slightly (ever so slightly, barely noticeably) quicker than they would without them.

DeletedUser4753

From experience late game worlds nobles are massive, maybe not the recent small ones, but w1, we wanted a reduction for sure, considering the sheer amount of vills you needed to take, and thats not the only world which has required a noble cost reduction on uk.

Regarding attacking, normally a few nukes before a train is ok for a retry, as wall is low, church might be down so defending the nukes isnt a option as its not worth the troop loss, with instant walls/churches, its easy to block a handful of nukes with little troops.

As for farming, i would put it down to a noob who does not farm, as i said my mate on w13 is imo one of the best their is, he's a far better timer/sniper than most players on uk or .net, yet he refuses to farm as its a chore, he still can easily achieve a top 5 account when active and often holds rank 1 oda, so a pro player that a 20% boost would be pretty huge ;)

As for the rest, i think we are just about saying the same thing, i dont think we are at a stage where you can pay for victory, nor will pp give you top ranks, aside from maybe at start up, but its a game aid that can swing important battles if used in right circumstance where as otherwise they would be on the rim, pp at the very least bought them time.

DeletedUser7369

yeah. uk is never going to hit the uk1 peaks again imo. uk8 onwards definitely not an issue. uk6 is an issue due to the number of quitters needing internalling.

Anyway, i got to stop there as deans been bitching about our essays. plus we agree on the other points like you say and with regards to the lazy pro a mass of fakes sounds like it would bore him out the game ;) not so easy on fake limit worlds but worth a shot on the others.

DeletedUser4753

maxine loves reading really, now we need somat else to epic post about :D

DeletedUser7369

lol. she might do. mr penguin was worried we may start a skype room with him and spam that.

[20:40:44] DeanPenguin: *** just checked the thread. Am I the only person with JP and dimension on there skype list? I'm surprised I have time for TW
[20:41:08] Biggsy 22/6: eh?
[20:42:13] DeanPenguin: The way they yack on on the forum if they both started conversations with me on skype like those posts on the forum I think i would uninstall skype

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

(thank God for that being the end of that...)

Pfft nobody made you read our essays. My name next to them shoulda been enough info for maxine not to bother reading. She knows i never have anything interesting to say

DeletedUser8195

Haha, you know what the funny thing is?? That's is genuinely what I did! ;D