Point Whore if ever we did see one

DeletedUser8687

jim boob has a level 26 farm and has gained the attacker of the day award after his nobling .. hence his low troops

DeletedUser

jim boob has a level 26 farm and has gained the attacker of the day award after his nobling .. hence his low troops

Village.....Points......Old owner.....New owner.....Date/Time
Jabber ~003~ (528|446) K45 1,749 temeraire1806 [~USSR~] Jim Boob [ReHaB] 2012-05-10
Jabber ~002~ (522|444) K45 3,260 Meat Jim Boob [ReHaB] 2012-05-02

check the dates
yes he got attacker of the day and our member got defender of the day

I say it was a slow day for everybody else then coz i seen the figures

SO....it still dont figure anything but not recruited ANY troops in other villages

??..anything else..??

DeletedUser

what were the teq levels of the scouts used to obtain the reports..........it makes a big difference on how those reports are interpreted.

DeletedUser

perhaps someone should return the favour and scout you, might not be so arrogant after that ;)

DeletedUser

what were the teq levels of the scouts used to obtain the reports..........it makes a big difference on how those reports are interpreted.

He got a full scout report, how can those reports be interpreted any different? Level 3 scouts end of!

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Yeah I am a point whore, what of it?

But I have had half your tribe attack me, and your yet to clear any of my villages... Also your yet to stop me sending nobles at your tribe mate, despite the fact I only have one noble and it has taken me two days and counting to finish the job.

So in summary, yes I am a noob. why have you not done anything about it yet?