Uk12 Top 10 Interviews

DeletedUser10033

^^ yeh and maybe i could get interviewed!! My co took all the credit lololololol!!! jokes

Silentwarrior Co

Sorry KZ but there is a message for you to answer, for the interview.

But let me say on his behalf.
Firstly, tell me a bit about yourself outside the game of tribal wars?
1. Kz is studing to be a gynacologist. As he keeps getting up to things with the female players, and its all a mystry to his tribesmate. But boy O boy some of the message

Explain (briefly) your past tribal wars experience?
2. Ltd experiance at tw. As he is always studing.

What has been your most memorable world and why?
3. W10 Best moment that stands out for him, He found a co better than him. Wasnt too hard everyone is. Unfortunatly it was me. And everyone else is better than me. So we are pretty much done for.

What made you join UK12, do you intend on staying?
4. He joined w12 as i wasnt going to take all the credit for my failures. I blame him.

Do you like your tribe here, how did you find them and what made you join?
5. Kz likes no 1. Tribes mate and especially me. If i wasnt his co he would noble me. And before the end of this world, we would have the most internals when he does.

Finally, is there anything else you would like to add?
6. Yes he wishes he found a better co. And is looking for someone that can play TW.

Hope that helps.
(And the question is................ Will KZ kill silent for this? ):lol:

DeletedUser2961

Silent, why must you insist on disrespecting Kayzee, she's lovely and we spend many hours discussing feminine issues and selecting my underwear. Its not her fault shes flat chested, tall, has superfluous hair problem and a deep voice. I know shes ditsy as I keep catching her coming out the Mens room.

Leave her alone!

DeletedUser

thanks di for sticking up for me....dnt forget to bring extra wax tonight...we ran out last time!!!

DeletedUser

Cameron, why don't you do some random interviews? Like the idea behind the rate a random player thread. It'd be interesting to hear from some of the nobodies, imo. You could mail a ton of people, then just pick the best 10 or so to put on the externals.

DeletedUser10790

yeah you should do that, maybe 5 at a time or someting?

DeletedUser8010

Hi all, yeah great idea. Will see what I can do for you. cant get up to much at the moment tho, as thunderstorms knocked out my internet :/ (will add kayzees in when i get internet back)

DeletedUser

thanx camerone!!! now has to think of what to wear for the interview....maybe get Dianes views....but knowing her it will be low cut top and a nice tight miniskirt that shows just the right amount of leg

DeletedUser8010

internets been fixed, just sorting everything out, will do a few random interviews at the weekend :)

DeletedUser10790

do the top 10 also, do the top 10 and then 3 randoms, something ike that

DeletedUser8010

top 10 will be redone a month after these were conducted; will do a couple of random ones between now and then tho :)

DeletedUser8010

Look how many of those players have quit uk12 since then :p

DeletedUser

But alas The fresh princess of rotten bel breeze is still with us and active

DeletedUser10842

"active" ...

you must be looking forward to sitting the account at some point lmao