UK17 modwars....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So there seems to have been a glitch with uk17, the mods (not the ones for uk17) but those that are forum, in game on other worlds, seem to have started with there free prem am fa, BUT they seem to have started with free am activated from day 1!
Which means when we all sleep, go to work, there accs are pushing mines at the fastest possible rate, the second they have the res, boom, its added, which means there accs are maxing the res income as fast as it can go, you may say oh this doesnt mean alot, but if you sleep for 8 hours, work for 8, then come home wake up etc and have to do yours then, they are collecting all the res from the increased mines hours before you are.
That to me is an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE through and through, is it not?

If i was running a macro that auto built mines when i had the res when i was sleeping you would all call me a cheater, and you would be right to but mods now have AM when nobody else can until they have 5 villages!
Does this mean we can all run macros, scripts that will give us an unfair advantage until theres runs out in one month, or should the mod accs that have been given this unfair advantage be banned, just like you and me would be if we were running bots etc..

Id like a serious debate here, someone who is playing the world, made a mistake and they are now benifiting from that error, as are all players with mods privs, they basically have a full time co player upping mines, when WE CANT until we get 5 villages, now am i to run illegal bots/macros for 28 days like they are? will i be cheating? seeing as all they do is the same as what they have, id happily pay for it, but i dont have 5 villages :(

Rules for mods and rules for others it seems, i know full well i wouldnt be told oh it was a mistake, it runs out in a month and then they wont have it, if i was sidding, using illeagl scripts, macros id be banned due to having an unfair advantage!

oh also, bookmarks, they are as defined by uk mods as illegal, yet i know players who have been reported, and are using them, but still they cant ban them, now is booking scripts illegal? cos many of the top uk accs are using books end of, using net scripts amoungst others that are clearly banned here, there seems to be so much rule breaking going on the game doesnt seem worth playing unless you are in with the mods anymore!

Flawless

Reaction score
I for one believe if this is happening the mods should definitely have to fix this and they should be either banned or made to restart,
Takes the competition out the game.

DeletedUser

I for one believe if this is happening the mods should definitely have to fix this and they should be either banned or made to restart,
Takes the competition out the game.

this is confirmed, someone went clicky clicky on the wrong box, and they now all have free AM from village 1, on a normal world, not such a great advantage ill give you that, on a limited hauls where its all about the mines, having account manager while you sleep, work, get pissed, whatever its a clear BOT/MACRO, its an unfair advantage on those who havnt got it, and what makes it worse is they wont correct this error for 1 month! we cant buy
this macro till we have 5 vills :(

DeletedUser12021

Who says mods sleep? Being a mod is a 24/7 job.
Anyway why the fuzz. Having a coplayer has just the same effect. They mods aren't top ranked either, so I doubt it matters much.

Much ado about nothing.

DeletedUser8412

Having a coplayer has a similar effect as a bot. Yet bots are illegal.

Flawless

Reaction score
rank means nothing if your just getting your mines up constantly... sure youll be top 40 but not top 10...

DeletedUser6695

Mods give their time voluntarily to benefit us. They must surely have some job perks, no?

Also, most of them suck so who cares?:lol:

DeletedUser

Who says mods sleep? Being a mod is a 24/7 job.
Anyway why the fuzz. Having a coplayer has just the same effect. They mods aren't top ranked either, so I doubt it matters much.

Much ado about nothing.

Going by what your saying I should just use all my .net scripts (granted many already do). its the same effect as a co player.

DeletedUser

This issue has now been fixed. Thread closed.

In future, if you spot an error such as this, please report it in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.