Unholy Templars are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(K33)

The Path of Destructuion has Begun...
Unholy Templars are recruiting anyone and everyone in K33. As some of you know, we show no remorse. We kill anyone who isn't an Ally, Friend or Member of Unholy Templars. We aim to be a supreme power within tribal wars, making others tremble at the sound of our name. We will spread through the lands like a plague hungering for souls, We will follow a blazetrail of hate and retribution and exterminate every soul that believes they will stop us.

We welcome you with open arms Brother/Sister, The Unholy Templars will lay their path of destruction and anyone that goes against us WILL be destroyed.
Yet, i am offering you the oppertunity to join me, save your villages/towns and your people yet fight for me honourably and earn your name in history. If you choose to i will make sure you are by my side when we rule these lands.

We are also accepting alliances that also have the same goal as us, however betrayal sufferes a harsh consequence. If you are seeking to form an alliance and believe we are supreme togeather, Unholy Templars also welcome you with open arms.

- [player]Alethion[/player] The Reaper, Leader of Unholy Templars.
" The time has come for a new order to rise to power. The Unholy Templars will kill all in its way, Those who survive will be hunted down and killed. Those who flee will be hunted down and killed. Those who join us will have they're name and place by my own. "

[ Please do not reply to this post, as i will not reply. If you need, contact me in-game. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.