Status
Not open for further replies.

mellofax

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Community Manager
Reaction score
Having taken over the CM role on Tribal Wars UK on Friday 1st March 2024, I wanted to take a moment to introduce (or reintroduce) myself to the community.

As a bit of background, I started playing Tribal Wars back on the International market back in 2007 under "mellofax" and moved on to the Tribal Wars UK market in 2015 as first mellofax, then CoEfficient and finally as Knightmare. My best position was in world 28 where I won the world with the tribe "SLAP!" and chances are I know a lot of you from playing!

Although I have been working on the Forge of Empires US Market, Tribal Wars has always held a special place in my heart and I am very excited about taking on this role. Naturally with change comes more changes so we will be making a few adjustments as time goes on. Don't worry - we will make sure to keep you advised of any changes both in the forums and on the official Discord Channels.

Speaking of Discord, I would like to remind you we have an official Discord chat and would be very happy to welcome you on board there. Some of our developers and the team also frequent the chats there so it is well worth taking a look!

Finally I am sure you will join me in thanking Booky for his many years of service. We all wish him well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.