Question Is there a way to mass tag?

I was wondering was there a script or something to mass tag attacks?

So for example if i have 300 inbound but i could only tag 200, meaning the other 100 were untagable, is there a way i can select them all and tag them as a ram or something at the same time without having to do it one by one, meaning any new attacks that are sent wont get lost in the 100 untagged attacks,

hope this makes sense

thanks
    chaz
    Did your life pass before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea, almost got shagged, cup of tea?

Nothing like that has been approved or even submitted for approval on the uk server as yet.

chaz, where there's a will, there's a way.

check out the legal Sorter script
    combine this with your tagging, and hey presto the untaggable often becomes taggable. I shan't give away the method in its entirity as you're currently one of my targets lol, but that should give you a nudge in the right direction.
    Mike - KnK Co-Duke - UK7 - playing Melet

Is there or will there be a legal tagger that automatically opens in new tabs any attacks you haven't tagged yet?

So you don't have to search for them which invariably can mean you miss one or two.
    Shaneyboycian ~ W's 1, 2, 4,8 & 9 (retired)
    Munster Abu ~ W12

"Stand Up And Fight"

Did your life pass before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea, almost got shagged, cup of tea?

Superb.

How did I miss that? I thought it hadn't been approved for some strange reason.

Thanks chaz
    Shaneyboycian ~ W's 1, 2, 4,8 & 9 (retired)
    Munster Abu ~ W12

"Stand Up And Fight"