Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

Sorry if i'm coming in late or anything but did people notice a rather Large family tribe such as NO-ES, NO-KH and more?

DeletedUser

Vodka! are mediocre, compared to the tribes that surround them in the rankings. Although i agree, 7L could be promising if they drop their dead weight *sigh*

DeletedUser

It's not dead weight, it are rimplayers lol. They're further out than WET. In K48 and stuff.

WET is mostly western K47.

Though I do agree, I expected a bit more of vodka! after all the loving BT gave them >.<

I think they can pick it up though, if they tried.

DeletedUser1344

Nothing Important Is Happening Near Us Lol But Soon Very Soon Well Have Action For You All :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Vodka! are mediocre, compared to the tribes that surround them in the rankings. Although i agree, 7L could be promising if they drop their dead weight *sigh*

The dead weight will be dealt with in due time my friend do not worry.

DeletedUser

Check out RF. They look good. Ok, Maybe a bit Biased but still look.

Tribe ranking for the continent 86

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 RF 20.122 9
2 KR 13.109 23

Tribe ranking for the continent 85

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Stone* 63.397 45
2 NewEra 26.228 27
3 RF 22.768 9

Lol

DeletedUser

I think we dominate K15. The other tribes above us in ranking are:

Mass-Recruiters

AND/OR

are puppets :D

DeletedUser

Gore look decent. Wouldnt say you dominate the continent. You look okay but i think you may struggle against some of the larger albeit mass-recruiting tribes in your continent.

DeletedUser

Gore look decent. Wouldnt say you dominate the continent. You look okay but i think you may struggle against some of the larger albeit mass-recruiting tribes in your continent.

We took down the mass-recruiting tribe UNA (31k points) down in 2 days when we were 9k points :) We can hold our own:icon_cool:

Mind you, we did panic when UNA threw their swordsmen at us:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We took down the mass-recruiting tribe UNA (31k points) down in 2 days when we were 9k points :) We can hold our own:icon_cool:

Mind you, we did panic when UNA threw their swordsmen at us:icon_eek:

Well musnt have been much to get you this massive ODD of 128.

They must have been really bad. Some larger tribes wont be half bad and when/if they do start on you i am not sure how well your tribe will take it.

Defeated1778Magnificent Gore128

DeletedUser

Well musnt have been much to get you this massive ODD of 128.

They must have been really bad. Some larger tribes wont be half bad and when/if they do start on you i am not sure how well your tribe will take it.

Defeated1778Magnificent Gore128

That was a noob joke, not an actual point :) People tend not to attack us :(

But yeah, time will tell I suppose. All we can do is try.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to put DYC out there.

They seem like a powerful upcoming tribe!