Pets, what next?

DeletedUser

I Have a Dachshund and a Chinchilla. My chinchilla is starting to get old, so I'm contemplating getting another furry creature, I like sugar gliders. BUT I was wondering if a different pet would be of more interest.

This is my lil Baby girl Winney:
5294_1174063348013_1120934376_551232_5589739_n.jpg

I will try to post a picture of my Chinchilla later.

DeletedUser

I think you should probably get a different pet, to see what you think off diferent animals from dogs.

DeletedUser

She's my lil Pup, but i would like another caged animal, I love to play with them. I just don't know what to get next.

DeletedUser

Doggy!!! Ah, right, back on topic, ummm
images
lop_rabbit_easter.jpg
images
ning_horses.jpg
images
images

Loads of choice. Take your pic. If I was you I'd get number 2 because it might bring you chocolate. Maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've had the chance to own or handle ferrets, hamsters, and rabbits

I kinda want one of these

759601avatar_sugar-glider.jpg

DeletedUser

Don't get a rabbit, it's boring and poops a thousand times a day. You might mistake it's turd for a raisin.

Get a wolf. I plan to :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stay with a dog. You can't really have fun with any other animals :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

........I may need an exotic animal license.

Just send a Huski into the woods to.... you know with a wolf, then you will have Mix Huski/wolf Puppies.

No license needed for that.

DeletedUser

I had to sit and watch the movie bedtime stories at the theaters. Get that pet the kids have.

DeletedUser

Don't get a rabbit, it's boring and poops a thousand times a day. You might mistake it's turd for a raisin.

Get a wolf. I plan to :icon_wink:

I'd like a rabbit :3

Oh, and if you get a wolf post some piccys :icon_rolleyes:

Something small like a gerbal, hamster, rabbit, or other fat furballs are easy to look after apart from excessive poops :)

DeletedUser

Hamsters are good for the first week or so, then they are a serious pain.

DeletedUser

Chinchillas are pretty much amazing.
You should just get another ;)

DeletedUser

gerbils are good. but you should definitely get another dog, if you do, go for a spaniel. I've got a springer who is sooo sweet.

P1000692.jpg

or get a pig!

DeletedUser

n1357770142_30758648_5413.jpg

This is my chinchilla, The girl holding it is a good friend, I'm in the back right corner. =D

DeletedUser

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
sweet! sweet! sweet! sweet! sweet! sweet! sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQJz04kTPJ0

Anyway, back on topic, if you want one of those things, the tiny bite-size monkey, get one, it's up to you. Dogs are obviously the best for playing with, but those little dudes are dead swee-, ummm, never mind.