Best possition?

DeletedUser

466|544 <Worst position ever!!! lol so I was doing my job sending some restart mails and I come across a german server w9 player... im all like wtf... then I come across a guy that says hes gonna restart then he says nah he wont because our tribe is using his startup guide then he says hes PP im like wtf then I ask him if hes PP and we're using his startup guide why are his points lower than ours lol (He hasn't replied me yet) ... then theres a guy from W2 Shots thats right next to me lol hes innactive though... then I think theres Nauz who apparently blocked me because my restart mail wasn't making sense to him... <well not sure if its nauz or not lol oh and then theres Raul Duke hindering somewhere... lol apparently this is going to be a fun fun world :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

466|544 <Worst position ever!!! lol so I was doing my job sending some restart mails and I come across a german server w9 player... im all like wtf... then I come across a guy that says hes gonna restart then he says nah he wont because our tribe is using his startup guide then he says hes PP im like wtf then I ask him if hes PP and we're using his startup guide why are his points lower than ours lol (He hasn't replied me yet) ... then theres a guy from W2 Shots thats right next to me lol hes innactive though... then I think theres Nauz who apparently blocked me because my restart mail wasn't making sense to him... <well not sure if its nauz or not lol oh and then theres Raul Duke hindering somewhere... lol apparently this is going to be a fun fun world :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[pp]I dont follow the guide obviously. I am too lazy to look when you joined but I just joined in the middle of the night about 7 hours ago.[/pp]

DeletedUser

[pp]I dont follow the guide obviously. I am too lazy to look when you joined but I just joined in the middle of the night about 7 hours ago.[/pp]

OFC I probably have the worst position ever.... but itll be fun because it'll be like battle royal without having to pay premium points.

DeletedUser

OFC I probably have the worst position ever.... but itll be fun because it'll be like battle royal without having to pay premium points.

Hello neighbour <3
My position is worse than yours :p
:O He's attacking me now, is it because I wub you :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 32 villages in my 7x7 as of now, but I am sure it will get up to 35 as it fills up :)
(489|408)