Tables for Catapults / Rams

DeletedUser

Cyrus! -gasp- a stunning revelation! Whoever would have thought to check the first column of the chart, if they wanted to downgrade a building 1 level at a time :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser530

Cyrus! -gasp- a stunning revelation! Whoever would have thought to check the first column of the chart, if they wanted to downgrade a building 1 level at a time :icon_surprised:

Yes i noticed that after i wasted my time on the simulator, however the main point was to point out that sending your CATS out in waves can be highly effective, the same applies to rams, but is not nearly as dramatic.

DeletedUser

:O Its back! Thats if it ever went anywhere?! Feeling slightly dumb atm!

DeletedUser

I like having usual offensive villages with rams + som cats, but also some special villages.

With extra cats and less of something else, so that you can destroy the farm from 30 to maybe 15 or something like that.

DeletedUser

Ok Sorry for a stupid Question but im having an arguement with my friend and i want him to see it from his own eyes.

Im posting in this Thread as its about Cats.

The Question:

When attacking a village (lets say an offensive village) and the player dodges the attack
and the Cats are targeted at the Farm.
The Farm goes down to lvl 1, Would the Player that dodges lose his Troops as he cant support them due to farm lvl being small, also would the buildings downgrade also if he couldnt support them on a lvl 1 farm either.

Cheers =P

DeletedUser1342

The answer to your question is no, they would still be in existence until they are killed in combat.

Unsure what your asking with the second part of the question, what buildings downgrade? its already at 1 apparently from the first part of your question.

DeletedUser

Thanks very much now i get to point and laugh at my friend.. =P

dw about the 2nd part of my question is pretty much answered with what you said.

Again thanks victory is sweet :D

DeletedUser

seems the site where i hosted them changed some things. Here they are:

rams_n10.png

Wall Demolition with no defending troops when no attacking rams are lost
rams_f10.png
rams_l10.png
rams_l11.png

DeletedUser

Cats do their damage after the battle, so it's the amount of surviving cats.

Rams either do their damage just before, or both before and after. I can't remember on that one.
Its not that any hit before or after, its that the rams effect the bonus of the wall. Catapults do not even if they are aimed at the wall, the reduced bonus of the wall is a curve which levels off at 213, which you have probably heard called the magical number because its maximum wall bonus reduction for the least population cost. Mind you the other magical number when referring to walls is 219 the amount of rams it takes to make a level 20 wall level 0 in one attack.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know of a ram chart which has been calculated to include rams fighting with a paladin using the ram weapon?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know of a ram chart which has been calculated to include rams fighting with a paladin using the ram weapon?

It wouldn't be hard to make your own, all you need is the simulator

DeletedUser

Carol's Morning Star
Carol's Morning Star increases the damage caused by rams by 100%. Additionally damage is being done to the walls.

Wouldn't it of been logical to think "ooh the ram weapon increases the attack power by 100% ..so in theory it takes half the amount of rams to do the same job" ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1508

Carol's Morning Star
Carol's Morning Star increases the damage caused by rams by 100%. Additionally damage is being done to the walls.

Wouldn't it of been logical to think "ooh the ram weapon increases the attack power by 100% ..so in theory it takes half the amount of rams to do the same job" ? :icon_eek:

Not true. The ram weapon increases the initial damage of the rams. So if the max you can take a wall down before the fight is normally 20 to 10, the ram weapon allows for more than that. Not just half rams needed.

DeletedUser

I thought he was talking about the actual demolition and not the negation of the wall bonus, hence why I said 50% of the troops needed. It was semi-ambiguous without "the ones" post appearing for me.

DeletedUser

Shame

It's a shame "cheesasaurus" table for the Rams has gone, it was a nice tools. Does anyone have a copy or another version of it. I know the max amount needed was 229, it's the other figures in between I've forgotten.