FAQ - Read Here First

DeletedUser

It's needed, people keep calling poor nauz an egoist.

And yes, you can wait untill tomorrow.

DeletedUser

You can get pics and add them if you want. Maybe the mods can give you rights to edit my first post in this thread? is this possible?

DeletedUser

What is a max farm space of a village? 24,000

A bonus village allowing 10% more farm space can take 26,400 villagers.

What Is Night Bonus? At night when we're sleeping (or supposed to be) it makes our village twice as strong

It only doubles our defensive power, i.e. When Night Bonus is enabled our defensive power will get 100% stronger (or something like that).

DeletedUser

Is it allowed to send a train under 150ms? Yes, you can. The Community Manager does not want to punish the good players because of cheaters.

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3833

heres one

how do i make topics in my forum?
how do i make hidden topics in my forum?
how do i make a trusted forum?
how do i create shared forums with other tribes

these are questions i would ask.

w2electronicfiend.jpg

DeletedUser

heres one

how do i make topics in my forum?
how do i make hidden topics in my forum?
how do i make a trusted forum?
how do i create shared forums with other tribes

these are questions i would ask.

w2electronicfiend.jpg

Forum administration for all of them

DeletedUser

topics in forum, u need to be a mod- then u go to forum administration and at the bottom there is a white box where u type in the name of ur area, then u hit create

if u are a duke/baron then when u make an area like above but there is an option to make ur forum hidden, its a white ticky box

create a forum that u want trusted, once created it will be for all to see, then u hit change and it becomes hidden, hit change again it becomes trusted forum

can't remember sorry

if that helps please give me rep on the scales/pala at the bottom left of this post

DeletedUser3833

yes they did help

thanks to be honest i new three of them it was the createing trusted i was stuck on but i got it now,i just thought as i was reading through here that it might be ok to post them as questions in case somene else like me was stuck.

anyhoo
thanks

kind regards
w2electronicfiend.jpg

DeletedUser

I've nobled a village but cannot do anything with my troops?

You're troops are supporting the new village, thus they cannot be used to attack. Go to the Rally Point -> Troops -> Withdraw/Send back troops.

DeletedUser

Is the night bonus dependent on when the attack arrives or when it is launched?

Answer: When it arrives.

DeletedUser2913

How Do I get paladin weapons? By farming NEW farms and it will go up 3%

I don't fully agree with this one. Because it goes up 3 % a day without attacking. But when you attack somebody and you kill troops ore when you are the defender and you kill troops of the attacker you gain more. And I think that is based upon how many you kill

the palidan must be present during the attack or defense in order to recieve the added percentage

DeletedUser

No it doesn't... unless i missed a memo, i don't read over pally stuff since W13.

DeletedUser1508

One thing that I have never been able to test is if the paladin % goes down when you lose more troops than you kill... I assume not, but still wonder.

And yeah, percentages go up even if the paladin is not in the attack.

DeletedUser2913

No it doesn't... unless i missed a memo, i don't read over pally stuff since W13.

well poo...ive been thinking that the whole time :(

Would make more sense to me since your getting weapons for the palidan and such. ah well my mistake :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I once saw a page in a tribe I was in that showed all the tribe members and what 'K' they were in. Anyone know where I can find that to use myself? Thankyou in advance:eek:)