Quiet forums - Picz are the answer!

• Thread starter kingtomthebadboy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:lol: Just imagine Mikey doing an MC rap in that costume... Uber 1337 :icon_cool:

Lol,I could only imagine. :p

Not posting mine up,if Mikey sees it he'll start calling me Afrolito again :(.

DeletedUser

Thread opened 3 days and no lock so I assume Mods are allowing this to keep us entertained more. Thanks, Mods!

Anywho, Afrolito? Now the only image I have in my head is that Carlito dude from WWE..
From now on, I'll assume you look like him and Karl erm.. he can look like a humanised Ernie (from Bert and Ernie).

Apparently, Rumble's new tactic should be to have Nuclear Rainbow post send the targets/attackers her picture in game to distract them.

DeletedUser

Thread opened 3 days and no lock so I assume Mods are allowing this to keep us entertained more. Thanks, Mods!

Anywho, Afrolito? Now the only image I have in my head is that Carlito dude from WWE..
From now on, I'll assume you look like him and Karl erm.. he can look like a humanised Ernie (from Bert and Ernie).

Apparently, Rumble's new tactic should be to have Nuclear Rainbow post send the targets/attackers her picture in game to distract them.

Send me one? I am your biggest enemy in the world... Erm... I hate you guys soooo much... Do I qualify? :icon_razz:

And I won't post my pic, too many moronic stereotypers out there :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4960

100_2960.JPG

It's me, honest.

choo choo ... Love it! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

100_2960.JPG

It's me, honest.

This may sound really messed up, but... That's what i looked like as a 6 year old... And i had an obsession with Thomas the tank engine... i'm actually partially scared now...

I would post my pics, but, i'm too sexy and would probably crash the forum.

YGP <3

DeletedUser

I was a rather small child... If i had a scanner i would upload a young pic of me, but i don't >_< All the pics on my computer are fully grown versions.

[clt]Take a picture of ur picture then upload by USB :icon_wink:

Its good to see the mugs of World 3, keep them coming... the top 5 i wud most like to see...

Nauz
YGP
OSL
Death
Retwep

If i get 3 out of 5 posted here i'll post mine[/clt]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its good to see the mugs of World 3, keep them coming... the top 5 i wud most like to see...

Nauz,
YGP,
OSL,
Death,
Retwep,

Umn..... feels under pressure :(

Nope, I will not post my picture :) Sorry to dissapoint you :(

DeletedUser

Prepare for Über smexyness.

5cdcnb.jpg

Yeah, i know i look depressed, but meh.

DeletedUser

Nauz
YGP
OSL
Death
Retwep

Why not, so i can finish all over it.

DeletedUser

2a21c0.jpg

Me and my amazing fiance Ryan

m81w8m.jpg

Yes we dressed up for Halloween, cause halloween is amazing

7ia.jpg

Lastly, Clearly im the Devil. What with the red eyes and all.

Wow you and your friends are hot as :p
very nice pictures ay ;) where you from?

this is a pic of me.. im from down under lol.. Australia Sydney :p

pic3.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, since Celtic posted pictures of her fine self I think it only fair that I post pictures of myself. We are rl gfs after all. Wouldn't want her calling me out for being a wuss :icon_wink:

A night out with Elise (that would be me) and the girls.. pub crawling.. school girl style...

Yeah I'm the one grinding the statue... (front)

I have no idea so probably best you didn't ask :icon_eek:

Then there was the ground...

Last edited by a moderator: