~WET~

DeletedUser

Looks like there is a new ~WET~ on the block

I hope they'll kick as much Ass and be as disrespectful as the last ~WET~ was in W1.

Long live ~WET~

DeletedUser

Haha

Well good luck!

And I have to say, the COA is pretty epic.

DeletedUser

Hmf >.<

The name is wrong, i found out that the name should be "Wild Erotic Teenages" a few hours ago :|

The old name isnt that awesome >.<

Ohhh, but the Coa is awesome^-^

DeletedUser

That's the original WET. I ripped the name of W37 tribe, but they said I could use it anyway soo... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Looks like there is a new ~WET~ on the block

I hope they'll kick as much Ass and be as disrespectful as the last ~WET~ was in W1.

Long live ~WET~

If that, you mean the arse of the barbs in the vicinity, then I'm sure they'll do that amicably.

DeletedUser

If that, you mean the arse of the barbs in the vicinity, then I'm sure they'll do that amicably.

You know, the WET at the beginning when everyone was happy and we owned. :D

Oh and the nuke was an epic COA

DeletedUser

I thought Tino quit? Is he here on uk4? Oo, I might just come here to ensure he remembers me. Chickening out before a major war in uk1 pfft...

It was a figure of speech, I haven't seen him around.

Don't tell me the cheeseaters are finally going to come out of their holes on W1 then:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I like their Coat of Arms,
their members don't seem to bad as well. Could archive something -> rank 50 <

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8491

28.02.10, 20:13

I like their Coat of Arms,
their members don't seem to bad as well. Could archive something -> rank 50 <

seems we have gone a long way since then ;)

DeletedUser8491

Thank you :D

just reading the posts and couldn't leave our name tarnished ... it made me so upset I had to register just to say my piece

DeletedUser

Guess the lesson here is that not all mass-recruiting tribes eventually fail

DeletedUser8491

we were never mass recruiting ... at the start of the world only players in k44 could join ... also having to battle bi! for the k was not an easy feat ... we did have mass merges in k44 (WET + DJLS = WETLUV) but sometimes it's survival of the smartest not the strongest ... knowing that bi! had us out gunned we decided to merge .... giving us dominating and overwhelming stats in k44 ... with the new growth we took out W4R after finding out they had betrayed us and were defending bi! members

now i still don't understand where people get the mass-recruiting from ... we might have a few smaller members, yes ... we take care of our active members even if they are not as skilled as others ... we account sit before recruiting and internal inactives/barb munchers and members are booted if they don't answer mail

what is your definition of mass-recruiting? tribes that only allow 1m point players to join? that would be ideal for any tribe but its not very practical