LUVWETLUV

DeletedUser7124

To the first point, neither am I. But anyway, it's not that we're hiding from the statistics. Look at Necrosjef, he was in the tribe, he got nobled, and we let him stay until he decided to quit the game. It's not that Bi! kick people who get nobled, it's that we don't let inactives clutter up our tribe just to make it look like we have more points. It just so happens that being nobled, and suddenly losing interest in TW tend to coincide, either because players get bored and quit after they get nobled, or because players get bored and quit, and then become noble targets.

prehaps the player gets bored with the game because the tribe let them down, and wasnt there to help, you have to admit its a bit quick surely, he lost one village then wasnt in the tribe anymore within a matter of a few hours.
This is not the actions of a tribe who support thier members though is it, surely stacking that other village and sending a few res to rebuild the nobles and take it back would be the common route to take ?

i totaly agree on the inactivity though it does destroy the game, but then without it would the game be as good,a s sneaking attacks when you feel the person isnt online is kind of the fun part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7124

lol he quit as to be fair you caught him fair and square as he was out of the area of the bulk of the tribe, he did enjoy playing the game and was prenobling villages and trying to take out as many nobles as possible, but not sure what the out come was as he left.

pity seemed like a good potential player in a different circumstance

DeletedUser

point 1. why would w4r have lost villages to wetluv ?

point 2. prehaps the player gets bored with the game because the tribe let them down, and wasnt there to help, you have to admit its a bit quick surely, he lost one village then wasnt in the tribe anymore within a matter of a few hours.
This is not the actions of a tribe who support thier members though is it, surely stacking that other village and sending a few res to rebuild the nobles and take it back would be the common route to take ?

i totaly agree on the inactivity though it does destroy the game, but then without it would the game be as good,a s sneaking attacks when you feel the person isnt online is kind of the fun part.

Point 1, Because that's what happens in the game. People attack each other, and sometimes they succeed.

As for the second one, people get bored for many reasons, considering that not only are we reaching summer, but also a heavy exam period there are lots of reasons why people might drop out, and a tribe not being supportive wouldn't be high up on my list. And yeah, let me point you back to our ODD as proof that we are supportive.

DeletedUser7124

As for the second one, people get bored for many reasons, considering that not only are we reaching summer, but also a heavy exam period there are lots of reasons why people might drop out, and a tribe not being supportive wouldn't be high up on my list. And yeah, let me point you back to our ODD as proof that we are supportive.

like i have said i haven't played as long as some of you guys, does summer make a big difference then ?

would have thought nowadays that exams wouldnt put people off lol

DeletedUser

your odd is so high as you have 15 ment to be allies helping you while you help none of them this is why w4r got nobled as you are all selfish players and do not support as i have seen many times in attacks i have been in

DeletedUser

like i have said i haven't played as long as some of you guys, does summer make a big difference then ?

would have thought nowadays that exams wouldnt put people off lol

Yeah. Most online games die down around summer, because it's more fun to go out, more things happen, and people have more free time to go enjoy themselves. If exams aren't putting you off, you haven't reached hard enough exams yet. :)

DeletedUser7124

also just to show you

May 14
22:37private has been invited by sir knighty.May 14
22:28mmm321 left the tribe.May 14
20:38private joined the tribe.May 14
20:32private has been invited by sir knighty.May 14
20:22The invitation to lol has been withdrawn by sir knighty.

not that it matters

DeletedUser

I played with him before so know he is pretty good, but this just shows that these things happen right? so why give Bi! bad rep when it happens with them, but ignore it when it happens to WETLUV as well.

When it happens to us it is percieved we are evil :icon_twisted: I don't know why.

DeletedUser

your odd is so high as you have 15 ment to be allies helping you while you help none of them this is why w4r got nobled as you are all selfish players and do not support as i have seen many times in attacks i have been in

You really are bitter, and angry, most of your posts make little sense, but the anger comes across.

DeletedUser7124

Yeah. Most online games die down around summer, because it's more fun to go out, more things happen, and people have more free time to go enjoy themselves. If exams aren't putting you off, you haven't reached hard enough exams yet. :)

lol or i dont remember exams, wasn't ever one to work hard for exams, infact one of those annoying people who messed around all year then landed with a's but just got grief as if i put the effort in i could have done better lol

but then i had expensive education and probably my lack of effort was costing my parents a fortune lol

DeletedUser

Man, 15 allies? We don't even have 15 tribes on our Diplomacy list, or anywhere near that many. What you have sir, is misinformation.

But still, W4R lost 4 villages, and we're a bad tribe. You've lost 21 to Bi! alone, I guess that means you have the most shoddy support system ever seen? Heck, if we're playing this game, and W4R losing 4 means we're bad, I assume your policy is something like supporting with Axes and Light Cavalry while forcing the attacked player to demolish his wall.

DeletedUser

as every one of the plyers from bito be nobled have left within 24 hours of beeing nobled
this is the first for wet/wetlove/lovewet

DeletedUser7124

I played with him before so know he is pretty good, but this just shows that these things happen right? so why give Bi! bad rep when it happens with them, but ignore it when it happens to WETLUV as well.

When it happens to us it is percieved we are evil :icon_twisted: I don't know why.

we didnt boot him though he left, as above

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man, 15 allies? We don't even have 15 tribes on our Diplomacy list, or anywhere near that many. What you have sir, is misinformation.

But still, W4R lost 4 villages, and we're a bad tribe. You've lost 21 to Bi! alone, I guess that means you have the most shoddy support system ever seen? Heck, if we're playing this game, and W4R losing 4 means we're bad, I assume your policy is something like supporting with Axes and Light Cavalry while forcing the attacked player to demolish his wall.

that is the biggest policey we hold if not adheard to then you are booted from the tribe
not mis informed exagerating yes but not mis informed

DeletedUser

we didnt him though he left, as above

Exactly. He got bored so chose to leave the tribe, because after losing a village, he couldn't be bothered to rebuild.

as every one of the plyers from bito be nobled have left within 24 hours of beeing nobled
this is the first for wet/wetlove/lovewet

This riddle should keep you amused till bed time.
you brick wall Talking to is like talking a to.

DeletedUser

Exactly. He got bored so chose to leave the tribe, because after losing a village, he couldn't be bothered to rebuild.

This riddle should keep you amused till bed time.
you brick wall Talking to is like talking a to.

and if you are trying to call me thick as i am not a very good speller or very good with punctuation

then you may talk to a brick wall as it is like talking to you !!

DeletedUser

and if you are trying to call me thick as i am not a very good speller or very good with punctuation

then you may talk to a brick wall as it is like talking to you !!

Nope, not thick. Just that we seem to be going round in circles here.
I do realise that brick walls can't go round in circles, and that this is an atrocious mixed metaphor.
You: Outrageous Claim
Us: twstats link

It's just getting to be a bit boring is all.

DeletedUser

any way as earlier stated im going with hapmsters mrs
bed time now