Illegal or Legal

DeletedUser

Is this train be consider Illegal or Legal in uk4?

10:26:18:546

10:26:18:548

10:26:18:550

10:26:18:604

10:26:18:621

DeletedUser

whoo hoo my fastest yet:

May 28, 2010 23:57:26:384
May 28, 2010 23:57:26:388
May 28, 2010 23:57:26:408
May 28, 2010 23:57:26:446
:icon_biggrin:

Not to bad for a noob like me

DeletedUser

Never illegal? Is there a rule on using scripts to send trains??

I only ask as a tribemate has a train coming in and there is 1ms between attack 2 and 3 and surely no1's fingers are that fast??

I can easily snipe it:lol: but was wondering on the legality of it?

DeletedUser6726

it is possible to send extremely quick trains.

this was sent at smile? by a guy to prove he could do a sub 400ms train

some of this was due to the lag in his connection but is possible

Smile will confirm this

DeletedUser

Is this train be consider Illegal or Legal in uk4?

10:26:18:546

10:26:18:548

10:26:18:550

10:26:18:604

10:26:18:621

Its illegal & if you did do it that quick you would have had a message telling you...you are allowed to send 4 attacks under 1 second but not 5..great times by the way :~)

DeletedUser3953

Its illegal & if you did do it that quick you would have had a message telling you...you are allowed to send 4 attacks under 1 second but not 5..great times by the way :~)

not on the uk servers

DeletedUser

Why give advice if you obviously dont know the correct answer... especially trying to correct multiple people stating the correct answer anyway!

YES THIS IS LEGAL THERE IS NO SPEED LIMIT ON TRAIN ON THE UK SERVER

People playing worlds should know the rules they are playing by, so heres a tip, night bonus ends at 0700 on this world too :p

DeletedUser7325

This is what you said :p,
"this world too :p" << means assuming rest are too.

And i am talking about World as well, UK W1 << not the server!

DeletedUser

it is possible to send extremely quick trains.

this was sent at smile? by a guy to prove he could do a sub 400ms train

some of this was due to the lag in his connection but is possible

Smile will confirm this

Yes, many in Bi! send trains of this speed, I believe Smile? record was 2ms? My personal record was 14ms. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MEANING...

'this world has no train limit and the night bonus ends at 0700 too....'
Again referring to this world only. nobody is talking about world one other than you! this is a world 4 thread.

DeletedUser

Why give advice if you obviously dont know the correct answer... especially trying to correct multiple people stating the correct answer anyway!

YES THIS IS LEGAL THERE IS NO SPEED LIMIT ON TRAIN ON THE UK SERVER

People playing worlds should know the rules they are playing by, so heres a tip, night bonus ends at 0700 on this world too :p

Think you should take your own advice and learn the rules..there is a limit on this world and you should try it (if you can send attacks that quick)... Iv just done it again and it says "NO MORE THAN 5 ATTACKS PER SECOND"

Now I realise 5 attacks is plenty for a train but it still is a "limit" on this world...so I think you should stop trying to put others down when you haven't even got YOUR facts right :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Think you should take your own advice and learn the rules..there is a limit on this world and you should try it (if you can send attacks that quick)... Iv just done it again and it says "NO MORE THAN 5 ATTACKS PER SECOND"

Now I realise 5 attacks is plenty for a train but it still is a "limit" on this world...so I think you should stop trying to put others down when you haven't even got YOUR facts right :icon_redface:
You're confusing speed limit with attack limit.

On every single world it is impossible to send 6 or more attacks in a second, this is implemented by the server. On a side note; Why would you need to? :/