rate the player

DeletedUser

friskytam -

Points - 8/10 - but you arent the biggest in your immediate area...

OD - 7/10 - could be higher - but you probably dont chuck troops around like some...

Position - 6/10 - Looks like things could get interesting with a few bigger villas from different tribes, in and around yours and your allies

Tribe - 8/10 - I am a Fan of them - They look good, noble well - and have good rep on the forums...

Rep - 6/10 - Can remember a couple of posts - but havent seen you about too much...

DeletedUser1410

Points - 6/10 could be better but looking at whats round you looks ok

OD - 6/10 Not bad

Position - 7/10 looks ok one player close you need to get rid of

Tribe - 6/10 look a young tribe with some new members, but small is good (members that is )

Rep - 8/10 Seen you on the forums , you don't shoot your month off and always have something to say

All in all not bad concidering were you are and whats around you

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 - Can't complain really, solid points, looks like you've been nobling decent targets.
OD: 8/10 - Again, can't complain. Rising in blocks as you clear people. 30k ODD which suggests you've taken a few hits, but as you've survived, it doesn't seem to have stunted your growth.
Position: 6/10 - Few barbs around you for farming, probably nobled by noob tribes, buttt, lots of G.G. and other smaller tribes building up villages for you to noble.
Tribe: 7/10 - Clearly one of the better tribes of the world, although possibly not as good as the hype (read Bella) is making out.
Rep: 4/10 Don't know you. Could just be my ignorance.

35/50. That's a low B, don't be too disheartened. :)

DeletedUser

clueless42

OD: 6/10 - see above
Position: 6/10 - nice ish farms but a little short on nobling villas
Tribe: 7/10 - Clearly one of the top2 tribes :)
Rep: 7/10 seems to post i lot and likes to use the wooden spoon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

craig 123
points 9/10 - you have less than me so you must be doing something wrong :p it doesn't count that you just have 2000 less :D
OD: 8/10 - worse than your point ranks but not bad
Position: 6/10 quite a few tribe members around and not very many nobling targets
tribe: 10/10 of course :D
Rep: 9/10 you're in my tribe and I like you but haven't seen much of you here :D

for those who don't get it I'm mggege

DeletedUser

mggege

OD: 9/10 .. 5th on ODA. Nice one.
Position: 8/10 .. on the border allowing loads of targets.
Tribe: 8/10 .. Be more InSane-like :icon_wink:
Rep: 7/10 .. Seen a few good posts.
Other Comments: You confuse me, your conquers are terrible. You've improved but your first 6 conquers were barbs/bonus' and internal nobles. :icon_confused:

Rate: Cbrown1234
I only just took this account over. At 14.096 points about a week ago.

DeletedUser

Other Comments: You confuse me, your conquers are terrible. You've improved but your first 6 conquers were barbs/bonus' and internal nobles. :icon_confused:
hmm I can explain this :D
I originally was in E=mc2? account. but then the main player there got inactive and I didn't have the time to lead the account alone. Then I joined mggege who had been (until then) barb nobling, but this had a reason as well ;)
well onve I got in and E=MC2?s villages were away we started really nobling :D and this is what you should have seen in the last few villages :D
anyway next person to rate: Cbrown1234

DeletedUser

CBROWN1234

Points: 7/10 not bad 24th on K54, 123rd in the world. But good average points per villa.

OD: 8/10 88k oda can't complain and not been attacked

Position: 6/10 Surrounded by own tribe of which some are slightly bigger, but lots of enemies a little further a-field

Tribe: 7/10 7th in he world but not top of their biggest K no longer. Still taking out NME for fun though

Rep: 7/10 Read a few posts no harm there.

35/50

Has nobled some bigger villages only 2 barbs and really good ODA to. Hope you think this is fair :-/

DeletedUser

Has nobled some bigger villages only 2 barbs and really good ODA to. Hope you think this is fair :-/

It's fair.

The 2 barbarians are the former owner, I took over last week, I nobled 2 enemies. Which is also when the ODA boost happened. :lol:

DeletedUser

SHERLOCK HOLMES
points: 10/10 higher than me you must be doing something right ;)
OD: 5/10 horrible for your points... how are you getting all those villages?
Position: 7/10 nice aims arround you... only thing: there is no tribe member near you... what are you going to do if you're attacked?
Tribe: 9/10 lol why am I always rating bi :D
Rep: 6/10 haven't seen many posts... + you're constantly outgrowing me :(
Again: I'm mggege

//what's happening with vera causa? anyone here who knows this?

DeletedUser7217

mggege
OD: 8/10 (Great ODA, but ODD?)
Position: 7.5/10 Loads of barbs but there are also a lot of your own tribe members
Tribe: 10/10 Rank 1, what else can I say?
Rep: 10/10 Seen a lot of you on forums

Im nobodyyouknow, I'm quite new to this world wanna get started on my rep

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 - Slow growth, but faster than everyone around you, so I suppose it'll do. ;)
OD: 7/10 - Decent ODA, low ODD, which is how things should be, I guess this means you've been clearing things and playing aggressively.
Pos: 7/10 - I like it, you're the biggest player, by a little bit, and if the two 1k+ players keep growing, you've got some nice noble targets coming up. Although you are a little short on (good) farms there.
Tribe: 5/10 - Top 20, but looks like it mass recruited there, I have literally no idea how good it is.
Rep: 0/10 - Sorry, No idea who you are.

25/50 - ;) The marks aren't half wrong, they're half right. <3

DeletedUser7217

Thanks a bunch mate, you may not know me due to me being a bit new, slow growth can be explained due to the fact that I had to spend a lot of time rebuilding and wiping, which slowed down my farming. Gians is not really a mass recruiting tribe, we have players in different continents and we are currently at war with Urban which in my opinion we are doing quite well against

DeletedUser7217

Clueless here are my marks for you:
7/10 points - Not bad in your K, looks like you are not having much trouble
8/10 OD - I like the fact you have a high ODA and not a great ODD, shows you are the one dominating - aggressive players are my favourites
Position 9/10 - loads of good farms around you which is always nice
Tribe 10/10 - I have a huge amount of respect for Bi! great players
Rep 8/10 - I have seen you on forums with some good posts and I like your sig
42/50 in Total
(Im nobodyyouknow by the way)

DeletedUser

mggege

8/10 points - Should be #1 as you've farmed/looted more than everyone else except 2 people (Lord wildheart & me)

9/10 OD - It's not bad for your points, but could be better :)

Position 9/10 - You've got room to grow... if you attack Vital.

Tribe 8/10 - Don't know how they'll do if a good tribe attacked them, so can't give them 9/10 yet.

Rep ../10 - Don't know.

DeletedUser

Smile?, if you wanna see them in a good fight, there'll always be an empty Enemy slot in your Diplomacy list for them =P

Please don't rate, me go to the guy above me.

DeletedUser2137

Rate the player

Forget all the stuff about points, od etc.... These imho are the important bits:

Good sense of humour (essential)
Reality check positive (ie never losing sight that this is a GAME)
Tribe Loyalty
Total lack of selfishness
Ambition to move up the tribe
Good communicator wlling to post on forums AND mail ppl
Lots of good ideas to assist tribe or members thereof
Committment to treat everyone with respect
Committment to ensure vulnerable players (esp kids) are safe
Good at diplomacy....words of charm can often disarm where spears cannot!

These are what make great players regardless of rankings....for me, one of the best things I have got out of TW over the last ten months is that I have met so many genuinely nice people....the funny, the clever, the daft, the generous, etc, etc. There are a few dorks here and there who are just in it for themselves or take it too serious, but the majority have been just great people to know. Thanks TW team for a whizzing ten months : )

DeletedUser2137

ps: how many games do you get where people my age (53 in a couple a weeks) can become great mates with teenagers and have TW as a common interest.....and over wide geographical distance too!

DeletedUser

I would either rephrase or delete that message, because it could easily be misinterpreted.