ranking after bp

DeletedUser

who do you think will reign supreme now beginner protection is nearly ending

what tribe will gain top overall defeated ranking

i can see leon gaining that rank (non biased opionion im not in leon they wouldnt want me )

DeletedUser679

what tribe will gain top overall defeated ranking

i can see leon gaining that rank
I think you are horribly mistaken, we know better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah you will ill be your target lol but u dont no my tw name hahahaha

DeletedUser

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how did you find out i will have revenge whats your name then so i can hide and noble away from you

DeletedUser

^ Epic fail above.

But yeah, basically what will happen is what we all knew would happen, rankings will increasingly start to matter, whereas before they've been kind of unimportant. Although I suspect before scouts come out clearing will be patchy, given the turtling instinct that has been suggested to be present on this world.

DeletedUser

use tw map as it tells how active they are so u can see who are threats and who aint as there people who aint logged on for 2 days in my imediat versinity

DeletedUser

Yes, and while you will be clearing the 26 point people who haven't even upgraded their resource pits, and they'll make fairly slow farms, they're not the ones with troops draining your farms of resources, or the ones who'll be trying to take you out in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

no theres some 56 sized players and that who are inactive and anyway my plan is to leave my area barbed completely

DeletedUser679

Yes, and while you will be clearing the 26 point people who haven't even upgraded their resource pits, and they'll make fairly slow farms, they're not the ones with troops draining your farms of resources, or the ones who'll be trying to take you out in a few weeks.
Your name fits you well. :/

DeletedUser

I actually agree with clueless, 26 pointers are a waste of time until we have at least 261 points.

DeletedUser679

I actually agree with clueless, 26 pointers are a waste of time until we have at least 261 points.
Then it's too late Muldeh, i at least always try to dry out the 26 pointers first, the replenish slowly and therefore can be left alone for a while.

DeletedUser

i mean clear them of there resources

you could defeat a stronger opponent by starving him/her of resources