time 2 say good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,
the mggege account is now officially quitting from uk 4. We had quite a conflict with the support mainly about illegal scripts. I don't want to complain and it's too late to do it anyway, but as a proposal I'd say that the different tribalwars servers should start introducing the same rules for scripts on every server. The differences between the Germans (where I come from) and the English are huge o_O. We now would get a punishment of 50% village loss but as we weren't very motivated in the last few weeks anyway we decided to just quit. I think we did quite a good job and rank 1 isn't possible anyway -.-
For me personally (whoever knows me) I'd announce that this was the last world I have played on english servers (.net or .uk) as I like the rules for scripts on the German or swiss ones more. The only english-speaking world I might continue playing is world 1 on .us (my co-players: mggege, me: chris2218) It was a good time here but finally english-speaking tribalwars doesn't seem to like me :D I say good bye to everyone here I have known or do know. And whish you all luck and fun in the game.
alex (Xadron999/mggege)

DeletedUser

Well I've a feeling it was actually the Pat part of the co-playing equation that people didn't like due to his consistent record of childish behaviour, but there again that reputation leaks onto the rest of you for not controlling/kicking him from the account sooner. As to the scripts, I think the rules were made very clear myself in terms of allowable ones but no matter...

Anyway, best of luck in future worlds, tchuss :)

DeletedUser7217

Mmmmm.... another Bi! member quitting? Prediction is right again...

DeletedUser857

Read the post before commenting- he is leaving because he would have had his village count reduced by 50% if he stayed and he doesnt want to carry on like that.

DeletedUser

Mmmmm.... another Bi! member quitting? Prediction is right again...

Its ok, I'm sure another Bi! member will give you the full rimming treatment as scheduled.

Soz to see you go mate, keep in touch with me baby <3

DeletedUser1410

Mggege, Good luck, you are a good player without your co-players, they are good too lol.
Hope to see you on another world
good luck
Ruffus

DeletedUser7217

I have read the post, and yes my answer was wrong I apologise, anyway sorry to hear another such great player leave as I said I had a lot of respect for you and will look up to people like you

NYK

DeletedUser

The amount of people that will quit, because they don't have a chance getting #1 is HIGH :lol:

Cya

DeletedUser

Bye mggege, good luck on W1 Beta or any other world you play(ed).

DeletedUser857

Why don't you learn how to play instead of flaming everyone who is good but decides to quit for whatever reason?

DeletedUser

Except the last bit where he doesn't flame people for deciding to quit, yeah, iTroll.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,
the mggege account is now officially quitting from uk 4. We had quite a conflict with the support mainly about illegal scripts. I don't want to complain and it's too late to do it anyway, but as a proposal I'd say that the different tribalwars servers should start introducing the same rules for scripts on every server. The differences between the Germans (where I come from) and the English are huge o_O. We now would get a punishment of 50% village loss but as we weren't very motivated in the last few weeks anyway we decided to just quit. I think we did quite a good job and rank 1 isn't possible anyway -.-
For me personally (whoever knows me) I'd announce that this was the last world I have played on english servers (.net or .uk) as I like the rules for scripts on the German or swiss ones more. The only english-speaking world I might continue playing is world 1 on .us (my co-players: mggege, me: chris2218) It was a good time here but finally english-speaking tribalwars doesn't seem to like me :D I say good bye to everyone here I have known or do know. And whish you all luck and fun in the game.
alex (Xadron999/mggege)

[th]Don't blame the support. And it wasn't "mainly about illegal scripts" either (otherwise the maximum punishment would have been 33% - as it's in Germany, too).

Good luck with your accounts in the other versions. But I can assure you, you'd also get banned (or severely punished) on either of them for what you did here. ;-D [/th]

DeletedUser

I didn't blame the support I just said that especially with scripts the same rules on every server would be helpful not only for the players but maybe as well for the moderators.

DeletedUser857

LOL
That could be said for you too Alex

Well i've never panicked and disbanded my tribe because of a little spam and some fakes so I think that makes me a better player than you...

Not to mention being higher ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.