Bye Bye Bi!

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser7369

well I dont think anything is decided yet so it seems early to be gloating

DeletedUser

As much as I hate to ask a question with the expectation of a rational answer, can I ask for evidence that Bi! are "cheating" or "dirty" or "selfish" or "individuals" or any number of slanderous words.

Given that i'm a player who not only grows slowly, as shown by the fact that i'm not in the top 40 like quite a few in the tribe, and that i'm probably nowhere near as good as many people outside Bi! on this world, shouldn't a tribe that only wanted strong individuals have kicked me? And given that the Bi! leadership is so selfish and dirty and willing to abuse it's members to look good, why didn't they kick me when I messed up and was forced to restart early on in the world?

Not only that, but if we're so selfish and individualistic, why is our ODD sky-high. Unless we are truly astonishing players, able to defend magically within our own villages, there is no way we could have killed that volume of troops without supporting each other. Admittedly it's harder for us to do so, as people have pointed out we're not clustered into one area or continent, but the fact that I regurlarly have support out as far away as 60 hours, and yes that is plausible, look at where I am on the map, proves the fact that we're not.

So unless you can dig out a skype convo of Grant saying:
"Bazza is under attack, but let's not send our troops to him, let's let him die because he's a nub and I only want troops to protect my account lololololol also do you have any illegal scripts so I can outgrow noobs and lets betray our allies and declare war on them all because i am the best player ever in the whole wide world of tribalwars and everyone is worse than me in every way"
then i'm sorry, but you don't have proof to back up any of your claims.

Pro Tip: You'll never find that skype convo.

The only times i've not support a player is when i've been unable too (i.e. travel time physically stops me from getting there in time) or when that player has neglected to ask for support, because he/she thinks they can deal with it, or because they got bored of tw and went inactive.

So tl;dr version:
We can prove ?!? are dirty, because they violate agreements they made themselves, regardless of how you feel about such agreements, that's dirty. on the other hand, as of yet no-one has been able to support with evidence this consensus view that Bi! are bad, bad people.

DeletedUser

Its odd that you complain we treat you like dirt, when +PEST- have never complained!

I know its going back a bit, but quite a while ago I believe +PEST- ended their alliance with you as they thought you weren't treating them well. Then when their alliance with us crumbled they went back to you.

I know they're fine with you now and that you help support them, just thought I'd point it out. Perhaps things have improved since then.

DeletedUser

I know its going back a bit, but quite a while ago I believe +PEST- ended their alliance with you as they thought you weren't treating them well. Then when their alliance with us crumbled they went back to you.

I know they're fine with you now and that you help support them, just thought I'd point it out. Perhaps things have improved since then.

Small issue between a member we recruited, who it transpired had been doing naughty things to PEST in the past. Anyway, we solved it, and then they came back (L), and so we set down some grounds rules to keep everyone happy, similar ones to those that ?!? decided to violate in a sneaky, dirty, treacherous ploy. But yeah, everything was solved :) because we like to hug things out, it's just damned hard when everyone wants to fight us.

DeletedUser

Is Vital the only tribe Bi! didn't offer a NAP/Alliance too? :lol:

DeletedUser

As much as I hate to ... can I ask for evidence that Bi! are "cheating" or "dirty" or "selfish" or "individuals" or any number of slanderous words.

The aptly named clueless :D

suppose I should knock these out of the park pretty quick.

"dirty"
When you declared on 404 - did you keep to your "agreement" proposals of 48 hrs? I think not. With that in mind why should anyone keep to a proposal that you have never blatantly been able to keep to yourselves.

"selfish"
Def: characterized by or manifesting concern or care only for oneself
- Adellion anyone :icon_twisted:

"individuals"
Strange, how many of your members would prefer to go one on one rather than make it a tribal event.

Anything else you'd like me to define for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"dirty"
When you declared on 404 - did you keep to your "agreement" proposals of 48 hrs? I think not. With that in mind why should anyone keep to a proposal that you have never blatantly been able to keep to yourselves.
We broke off the NAP with 404 a few days before declaring war. And even then there were never any clauses written into the NAP, both sides had no illusions as to a friendly relationship. With ?!? not only did we have players near them working together until the very day when suddenly we were at war with each other, there was an agreement on both sides, which was violated by ?!?, we had no such agreement with 404, therefore nothing underhand went on.

"selfish"
Running a tribe necessarily involves sacrificing ones own time to help others, so i'd say by being a Baron he's not being overly selfish. Not only has he helped out Bi! as a tribe, but he's also supported individuals numerous times, there's a difference between forum persona and reality, as demonstrated when Nauz when from insufferable to helpful when he became a mod. (note i'm not bashing the mod, just the pre-mod player, he's a lovely helpful player)
"individuals"
Strange, how many of your members would prefer to go one on one rather than make it a tribal event.
It's fun to take people on individually, an even battle is more enjoyable. However we have had successful Ops that involved large scale co-operation, however when so many of our threats are regional, i.e. we have players on the border with PEST who are helping out there, we have players on the Vital border, we have players surronded by ?!? there is often a lack of a single decisive enemy, so we its hard to find someone who attacking would be in everyones interest.

Sorry mate, I wasn't looking for definitions, but proof of validity of a statement, and rhetorical questions just don't stand up to scrutiny, do they?

DeletedUser

We broke off the NAP with 404 a few days before declaring war. ...

The latest twist in this saga ... you speak of doing something - I'm not willing to take your word for it, so if you could provide me with some sort of evidence of the above I'd be very grateful. (CHEERS)

Running ...
#
I'm sure he has done all of that, Ade is a good player and he knows I love him really. :icon_eek: Quit anyone? :icon_idea:

It's fun ....
Strange how the requests for one on one's seem to only arise from those with more villas / more points against those who should be "obviously weaker" ... OBVIOUS GOOD FUN :icon_redface:

Sorry mate, I wasn't looking for definitions, but proof of validity of a statement, and rhetorical questions just don't stand up to scrutiny, do they?

Don't be sorry mate, I'll help you out with the scrutiny :
1. Mggege - FACT, proof of validity of statement (DONE) - not my fault you wish to question it
2. The Declaration - debatable, waiting for you proof of validity of dropping the nap a "few days before"
3. Selfish - I fully apologise for poking fun at Ady, the thing is - he's loving the attention so everyone's a winner
4. Individuals - FACT, proof of validity of statement (DONE) - at least you've agreed this one

DeletedUser

And yet I've been told by a previous mod that the top 10 of each world are monitored more closely for obvious infringements. Seems he must have been "just lucky" to not get caught until he switched to Bi! By his own admission he would have lost approx 50% of his villa's for that infringement. And yet he was banned from UK4 fully ... guessing there's another infringement in there somewhere, hacker's anyone?

Alternatively, if you noticed that when AE quit they made one of his scripts illegal, it might just have been that, under the tightening of the rules his script was now seen to be shady, and therefore at that moment the ban was put in. Discussing bans is against the rules, but nothing Bi! did influenced the scripts mgegge used.

The latest twist in this saga ... you speak of doing something - I'm not willing to take your word for it, so if you could provide me with some sort of evidence of the above I'd be very grateful. (CHEERS)

I don't know what evidence you want, as I don't indefinitely keep reports. As I very much doubt that most players file away every report, I don't think most people would be able to provide evidence for this either.

Strange how the requests for one on one's seem to only arise from those with more villas / more points against those who should be "obviously weaker" ... OBVIOUS GOOD FUN :icon_redface:

Like who, to who?

Don't be sorry mate, I'll help you out with the scrutiny :
1. Mggege - FACT, proof of validity of statement (DONE) - not my fault you wish to question it
2. The Declaration - debatable, waiting for you proof of validity of dropping the nap a "few days before"
3. Selfish - I fully apologise for poking fun at Ady, the thing is - he's loving the attention so everyone's a winner
4. Individuals - FACT, proof of validity of statement (DONE) - at least you've agreed this one

1. Mggege was your tribe mate before he was mine.
2. *shrug* Ask Ruffus to provide you with the mail, all I know is the NAP left our map a few days befoer we declared.
3. :)
4. I don't really see the fact here. Anywhere.

DeletedUser1410

There was no mail from any member of Bi! to me about the NAP being stopped
The only thing I had was a good luck message from smile on skype after he had sent his fakes at some of 04 members?
If there's a mail I'd like to have seen it?
But we are all so use to seeing Bi! try to get them sleves out of things with words, by trying to get NAPs and Alliences with most of the top ten tribes, Like I keep saying stop hugging and fight lol

DeletedUser

There was no mail from any member of Bi! to me about the NAP being stopped
The only thing I had was a good luck message from smile on skype after he had sent his fakes at some of 04 members?
If there's a mail I'd like to have seen it?
But we are all so use to seeing Bi! try to get them sleves out of things with words, by trying to get NAPs and Alliences with most of the top ten tribes, Like I keep saying stop hugging and fight lol

Actions speak louder than words mate, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, let he who is without sin throw the first stone etc. Basically you ran away at the first chance, so don't lecture anyone on fighting.

Maybe there was, maybe not. At our end, I knew about it a few days before. Regardless, the comparison is fault because we never pre-arranged with 404 a grace period, and granting them one artificially would earn the scorn of LA.

DeletedUser1410

I agree we never had any arrangement with Bi for termanating the Nap,

And the only action I've seen from Bi is to ask tribes to hug them

DeletedUser

[la]When I refer to your egotistical posts its the off-topic ones (not least of which by your leader) claiming superiority in threads unrelated to Bi! whatsoever. It is most definitely my right to remark on these. As for an ego in general, I can't complain about: as I've stated. I've lead tribes like Splat!, Evolve!, and Ego!!!, where part of our image, our entire goal, was to appear egotistical on the forums. Yet, there are rules to be followed, and the spam on this world's forums are getting out of hand.[/la]

My sincerest apologies if I am at fault, LA. I assure you my egotistical posts is entirely an image to appear egotistical in much the same way as the tribes you've led. Again, my apologies.

Only this world? Surprisingly its very similar to UK1 forums ... Ade kicks into motor mouth gear and heh presto, everyone stops reading the forums.

Congrats Ade, job done. :icon_twisted:
(In record time too only a few months for this world compared to nearly a year for UK1 :lol:)

Back on topic.

Bi! really need to get off their high horse. They say they would have respected the 48 hr grace period ... What you got history of respecting it or breaking it? Wind your neck in. You woulda jumped on board the war machine if ya'd heard about it sooner. You're just sore cause for once your intel was behind the times.

Seems the cheating Bi! way is catching up with you ...

Funny, I don't think there is one person on UK1 who objected to my posts. And UK1 forums are quite healthy imo! Rev, I cannot comment for Smile? but you know FULL WELL what sort of player I am on UK1. An honourable one. So please don't suggest I'm cheap. We gave a 2 week grace period against Flux on UK1 and I was on the frontline, wasn't I? And why this moaning about cheating? Just cause we outclass you doesn't mean you need to cry to the teacher and moan about "Omg, he's cheating... omd"... childish unfounded accusations.

It involved barb-nobling and recruitment issues, and the alliance was only dropped to an NAP temporarily. Grant and myself managed to augment the terms to something more agreeable, more consultation regarding recruitment and an end to the inferior practice of barb-nobling.

Is Vital the only tribe Bi! didn't offer a NAP/Alliance too? :lol:

Would you like one Radarr? :icon_rolleyes: Wait, wut? :S

The aptly named clueless :D

suppose I should knock these out of the park pretty quick.

"dirty"

"selfish"

"individuals"

We didn't have any grace period with 404.
The stupidity of suggesting I am selfish is amusing considering you bordered me on UK1 and you know unlike SOME people *cough*Roch*cough* I won't hesitate to attack stacks and harm my farming. Yes... very selfish (not).
Who said we go one-on-one? I'm more than happy to demolish you as a tribe haha...

I agree we never had any arrangement with Bi for termanating the Nap,

And the only action I've seen from Bi is to ask tribes to hug them

Remind me where 404 is on the rankings? And Bi!'s points and OD ranks in comparision? The irony of your statement is amusing; we have one ally, and two NAPs, both those NAPs are part of the same family, so they could be counted as one. Therefore, we have more enemies then we have alliances and NAPs combined!

Tribalhugs? If that's tribalhugs, imagine what the rest of the world are doing. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Adellions a good player, but his not brillant. Fairly average if I maybe honest. I'll probably get the retort saying how i'm not even average, I concur, my entire TW career has been barbarian nobling and flame fests with respectable PnPers that have done something in-game for there reptuation.

Everytime i've came to these forums all i've heard is Bi! is fail blah blah blah, sorry what? My jealously senses tingle. For a 36 player unit vs 200+ players, Bi! are alot better than everyone else. I mean, since creation, they have lost 99? If your bashing them for loosing, they havn't lost much :lol:

God, I hate this server sometimes.

DeletedUser

Bi! never had agreements of a 48 hour notice when alliance/nap is dropped. We were not allied to 404. We had a nap, and 404 was planning to hit Bi!, as we found out from our spys, which made Smile? drop the nap, declare war and destroy them. Smile has given me proof of the circular mails Ruffus wrote if you want proof. We've only had the 48 hour notice with ?!? and PEST.

A lot of members from ?!? didn't even want to go to war with Bi! you even done a poll on it and the council of ?!? still thought they were right and declared war and didn't respect the 48 hour notice, but ?!? will never get an alliance with Bi! again.

[30/06/2010 14:24:24] mrsekret says: hello grant
[30/06/2010 14:24:45] mrsekret says: Quick question, there may be a few confused players who are so angry at the council and they want a change.
[30/06/2010 14:24:48] mrsekret says: what are your rules
[30/06/2010 14:25:13] !Grant - Smile? says: ..
[30/06/2010 14:25:28] !Grant - Smile? says: what u mean
[30/06/2010 14:25:29] !Grant - Smile? says: rules
[30/06/2010 14:25:42] mrsekret says: the choice to go to war with Bi, it was council choice, and a lot of the ?!? members didn't want to.
[30/06/2010 14:25:58] !Grant - Smile? says: they havent got a chance getting alliance again
[30/06/2010 14:26:03] !Grant - Smile? says: if thats what theyre thinking
[30/06/2010 14:26:03] mrsekret says: nooo
[30/06/2010 14:26:04] mrsekret says: not alliance
[30/06/2010 14:26:10] mrsekret says: council is adiment war is the only option
[30/06/2010 14:26:17] mrsekret says: but some members from onfused want to fight for Bi!
[30/06/2010 14:27:45] mrsekret says: but what about these players
[30/06/2010 14:29:02] !Grant - Smile? says: who
[30/06/2010 14:29:20] mrsekret says: im just checking..
[30/06/2010 14:29:50] !Grant - Smile? says: non of them will get trusted member for atleast 3 months lol
[30/06/2010 14:29:54] mrsekret says: I know me and secret, secret, secret and secret

Now alot of your members are wanting to join. ?!? are Vital's little helpers lol. It's going to be fun lol :)

The above is Smile?'s thoughts, its only fair since I'm on the account, that I post this for him.

It amuses me greatly how our enemies hope to face Bi! so divided.

And Clamju, remember the time I set those launch times for u to send 3 nukes ahead of a train, and then 3 trailing supports, as well as a snipe of the train when you admitted you couldn't do it? :icon_rolleyes: If being "excellent" means being a sad obsessive farmer, and being good means everything else except farming 24/7, then I'll happily remain "good" and have a life, rather than being a 24/7 farming nerd.

DeletedUser

Why keep their identities covered then ??

Any one can post a thread like that to cause in house fighting.. unless you forward the actual mail why should we believe you ??

I can say the same about a couple of your players and if you want I can make it look exactly the same as your thread..

If you actually post the unedited version or forward it to me then I for one will actually help you rim them..

No body actually wants crybabies in their tribe and I genuinely believe Bi! wouldn't have them either....

DeletedUser

I know man, our spies in Bi! are secret, secret and secret :D

People in Bi! who also want to join us are secret, secret and smile? is thinking about it still

DeletedUser

Why keep their identities covered then ??

Any one can post a thread like that to cause in house fighting.. unless you forward the actual mail why should we believe you ??

I can say the same about a couple of your players and if you want I can make it look exactly the same as your thread..

If you actually post the unedited version or forward it to me then I for one will actually help you rim them..

No body actually wants crybabies in their tribe and I genuinely believe Bi! wouldn't have them either....

Yeah right, like we would blow their cover. We aren't ?!?, we don't backstab and ignore a 48 hour grace period. We are true to our word. The player in question requested anonymity, hence why we are keeping it anonymous. We aren't so dishonourable, and forging a skype chat is too much effort for me to do tbh.

As for a making up a fake for a few players, try it, I know no one wants to leave Bi!, cause any other tribe is inferior in comparision to us.

DeletedUser

Yeah right, like we would blow their cover. We aren't ?!?, we don't backstab and ignore a 48 hour grace period. We are true to our word. The player in question requested anonymity, hence why we are keeping it anonymous. We aren't so dishonourable, and forging a skype chat is too much effort for me to do tbh.

As for a making up a fake for a few players, try it, I know no one wants to leave Bi!, cause any other tribe is inferior in comparision to us.

LOL You really think no-one would leave you...Not what Iv heard.....

Keep living in dreamland, you may be in for a shock or 2 in near future :lol:

Our tribe aren't the only ones with people who only care about self preservation. :icon_eek: