Gians Vs Urban (if anybody cares :P)

DeletedUser7708

Yeah agreed with you on that one militia Urbans so quick to run at the mouth but, I guess thats were the fun is my fun is residing with my tribe I got one heck of a crew of chaps m8.

DeletedUser7217

Gians suck, just admit it Peaces, there are only about 4 good players - billy , you , warhawk and james. That's it. When Billy pulled up the joke I should have stayed with HYBRID, as they are so much better

DeletedUser

Gians suck, just admit it Peaces, there are only about 4 good players - billy , you , warhawk and james. That's it. When Billy pulled up the joke I should have stayed with HYBRID, as they are so much better

:icon_cry: didnt i make the list

DeletedUser

I think its almost getting cruel now... :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: HYBRID
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gians =FATE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 250,231
Difference: 250,231

chart

DeletedUser

I think its almost getting cruel now... :lol:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gians =FATE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 37
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 250,231
Difference: 250,231

chart

lol i'll be sure to remember your name in the time to come, how boldly you spoke

DeletedUser7708

Ya quit putting Gians in there because thats all youve taken from was Gians members which happen to be the players we left behind due to lack of tribal support coordination as well as any kind of forum participation. We have about 15 good players in Gians but in =fate= all of our players are good. I have learned from Talon alot he has tought me about when it comes to tribes the strongest players survive. I understand this now sure sure we had a massive area controlled were sitting pretty with Hybrid but that was all it was sitting pritty while hybrid nobled within our corners it was only time anywho before Gians and Hybrid went to war.

This is the stats for Forever with Hybrid and fate

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 293
Side 2: 941
Difference: 648
chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 16
Difference: 6
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,674,010
Side 2: 3,055,785
Difference: 1,381,775
chart

Side 1: 66,930
Side 2: 93,029
Difference: 26,099
chart

And this is the stats for the week you have only taken one village from a fate player in the last week that means you are counting on Gians nobles for the count you should clap for yourself as you might as well have been asking for them to account sit you because thats how easy most of the members there are.

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 60
Side 2: 129
Difference: 69
chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15
chart

Side 1: 328,835
Side 2: 698,797
Difference: 369,962
chart

Side 1: 4,427
Side 2: 93,029
Difference: 88,602
chart

This is Gians Vs Hybrid Ya its pathetic but thats why we merged our best players and continue to weed out the Deadweight.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 57
Side 2: 129
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 43
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 149,169
Side 2: 698,797
Difference: 549,628

chart

Side 1: 5,864
Side 2: 282,101
Difference: 276,237

chart

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=war_stats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whether or not you are in gians, we are still warring that tribe. The war itself is not against =FATE= so it would defeat the object if we were to stop putting in gians, especially as you keep kicking those in =FATE= who we noble.

=FATE= were only added to keep count with those who fled gians. We could add individual players, but that would take a lot more time than just adding the tribe.

DeletedUser3489

apparently Peaces is the best leader in the world, but he doesn't care about the external forums though

DeletedUser

Y

And this is the stats for the week you have only taken one village from a fate player in the last week that means you are counting on Gians nobles for the count you should clap for yourself as you might as well have been asking for them to account sit you because thats how easy most of the members there are.

Am I going mad, or do those stats show 16 conquers against FATE in 1 week and 1 conquer against hybrid from FATE.

Is it me, or is it peaces that should have gone to specsavers.

DeletedUser

Yeah agreed with you on that one militia Urbans so quick to run at the mouth but, I guess thats were the fun is my fun is residing with my tribe I got one heck of a crew of chaps m8.

You mean the ones you haven't deserted?

apparently Peaces is the best leader in the world, but he doesn't care about the external forums though

Doesn't seem to care about the players he's left in Gians either.

It's a shame no one from the remains of Gians has a view on what has happened, or even the members of what was FM who joined Gians.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You want an opinion off of a former FM member? I think I'm "qualified" to give you that, I was the leader after all.

Long story short, we merged with Gians as we already had an alliance with them and thought we'd be able to work as a team, more efficiently, if we were all in the same tribe. Everything was going well.

The merge into =FATE= came suddenly, but it was also welcome. The members who joined =FATE= were mostly those who had been in Gians for a while. But myself, the baron of FM and a couple of other members were allowed to join too, to show that we were still wanted on board. The others stayed in Gians. This was to help both tribes ( =FATE= and Gians ) to co-operate.

As I said the merge came suddenly, and I won't lie. It threw a lot of people off in Gians. But those most loyal stayed and are continuing to fight. It also didn't help that Isle of Man was creating chaos, calling Peaces a bad leader and saying that everyone in Gians had been abandoned.

My opinion? Peaces isn't a bad leader. The merge was sudden ( as I have said many times ), but I believe he did what he thought was right. Maybe a few members could have stayed in Gians. But it's irrelevant now. I, for the most part, am happy with the merge, and I'm sure there will be more Gians members joining us in the near future.

DeletedUser

But myself, the baron of FM and a couple of other members were allowed to join too, to show that we were still wanted on board. The others stayed in Gians. This was to help both tribes ( =FATE= and Gians ) to co-operate.

So were the majority of your old tribe abandoned too then?

It also didn't help that Isle of Man was creating chaos, calling Peaces a bad leader and saying that everyone in Gians had been abandoned.

He had a point, much of gians had been abandoned, and some of those who did get into =FATE= soon found themselves back on their own again. Perhaps had their been a bit of tribal unity, many gians players might have had more of a chance.

DeletedUser

I think peaces has demonstrated how poor a leader he is. First he has led his tribe (gains) to the point of collapse and then deserted them by joining FATE

Then has completely misread (or doesn't understand) the war stats. Hybrid have taken 16 villages from FATE and FATE have only taken one village from hybrid. It's fairly straight forward really when it says 'total conquers against opposite side'

Cricky, no wonder gains failed with you in charge if you are reading stats the wrong way round. You think you have only lost one village and gained sixteen, when in fact it's the other way round.

DeletedUser

I haven't abandoned anybody. If, in the future they aren't let into =FATE=, I will leave and recreate FM, of which they are welcome to join. You may have views that Peaces has abandoned his tribe. He hasn't. And I can assure you, I haven't abandoned what was once my tribe either.

DeletedUser

So if this is a merge, how come the whole tribe hasn't merged.

As you can easily fit all gains members in to FATE, there seams no reason not to move everyone over. The only reason players would get left behind is either a) there isn't enough room in the main tribe (not the case here) or b) the players have been abandoned, due to inactivity, lack of skill or whatever. I think it's pretty clear it's option b in this situation.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't entirely know. I'm sure there are reasons. What I do know is I will not abandon my members. ( Broken record much )
If it does come down to them not being allowed to merge, as I said. I will recreate FM.
I trust Peaces knows what he is doing anyway.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't entirely know. I'm sure there are reasons. What I do know is I will not abandon my members. ( Broken record much )
If it does come down to them not being allowed to merge, as I said. I will recreate FM.
I trust Peaces knows what he is doing anyway.

If he's abandoned half of his own tribe, chances are he won't be taking in too many of yours

DeletedUser

All in good time mate. I want to see how this plays out. You can understand that, right?

DeletedUser

All in good time mate. I want to see how this plays out. You can understand that, right?

You sound as though you've got your head screwed on right Matt. Will look forward to seeing FM members popping up around me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This is such an interesting read, I should probably shed some light on this but alas I wont