Dubby vs W1N

DeletedUser6748

The purpose of this thread is so that the players that want to discuss the epic '6 month war' between dubby the mule and W1N can do so here. Now there is a specific thread for this topic there is no need to talk about it in any other threads on the forum.

Obviously there's two slightly different sides to the argument, which may or may not be explored in this thread. However I have a feeling that only one side will be vented.

For those players who don't give a monkeys left ball about this so called war can just ignore this thread and carry on reading & posting in the other threads that actually have some reference to the current state of W1.

I apologise to all those players who have wasted 2 mins reading this.

But Dubby now you can tell your story to the world in your own little thread. There's no need to mention your struggle in any other thread.

DeletedUser589

Thank you dickie! Therefore if Dubby goes off topic anywhere else it should be an instant ban right?

Short story, Dubby was stacked so a few W1N members destroyed his tribe around him. Because dubby doesnt support tribe mates they all died and he was left on his own.

He then panicked and catted his own villages down, which from our point of view was amazing as we didnt need to use nobles to take out an enemy which ultimately would have slowed us down more . So thank you dubby for speeding our growth!

W1N are now rank 1 and dubby is not on W1 with is original account.

Thats all folks!!

DeletedUser6164

Dubby always draws a reaction and always has an antiW1N slant so of course we slate him, does any other tribe have a Dubby? I take his single minded knocking of W1N as a form of praise he basically has little else to say and keeps our profile high. As the saying goes there is no such thing as bad publicity. Come on Dubby sing our praises again and again and do not listen to the people who try and show you the reality of situations, always blame W1N, always doubt us, always tell our allies they are fools and keep banging your drum. We need to know how horrible we are and how devious and clever, well Dubby according to you we are behind everything and the instigator of all thats evil on UK1. Sadly Dubby people have started noticing we are just not who you claim we are, even our enemies have ceased to believe you. Onward Dubby lay into us more and make it even more outlandish we really need the publicity. Thanks for being so great at keeping W1N to the forefront of all threads.
PS Your W1N cheerleader outfit is ready for collection and remember '2 4 6 8 who do we all love to hate W1N .....W-1-N .....' thanks also for establishing the fact that if a thread does not have W1N knocking its not really a thread at all.
Love from W1N's Northern Squad, you is our favorite Cheerleader, but why you choose a dunces cap and a pink tutu and rugby boots as you W1N cheer leading outfit though has me baffled.
Love the Duddy as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Yes... thread needed for a guy whos tribe lost a war, a guy who lost his own fight, a guy who gets laughed at all the time, and stands alone. Heck, even the guys he sides with argues against him.

Dubby fails, nuff said. His only major achievements on this server is getting an account to 1m on the worse world on the server (UK2), cat himself down to stop himself being nobled, which isn't even an achievement really, and defeated somebody who wasn't playing actively nor has ever proclaimed to be good at start up. :icon_rolleyes:

Dubby is win tho, least his annoying :lol: his even a better troll than me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser4320

Therefore if Dubby goes off topic anywhere else it should be an instant ban right?

Luke, if you would care to read the threads which has gone off topic you will find that the reason they go off topic is because posters want to argue me and my doings as an argument for my stance in the particular case instead of discussing the topic at hand. With this thread in place I can merely point them here and they can discuss to their hearts desire as the saying goes.

Short story, Dubby was stacked so a few W1N members destroyed his tribe around him

Two errors in one sentence, good start Luke!

First of all I was never stacked with any troops except my own. W1N assumed me to be stacked from the outside though and thus let me sit on the front line without attacking me, a nice little ploy of reverse psychology employed by =KN=.

Second, as for a few W1N members doing the destroying, this has already been proven to be incorrect. More than 30 members nobled from =KN= and I can only imagine the number of player participating to be greater.

Because dubby doesnt support tribe mates they all died and he was left on his own.

Why don’t you ask any ex =KN= player about me supporting my tribe mates? You have one in your very own tribe, ricqeshthepalmtree, and he knows from own experience that I supported al the support requests being made.

As the saying goes there is no such thing as bad publicity. Come on Dubby sing our praises again and again

You do realize that this argument works both ways as the saying goes? So when W1N are always banging their drum about how terrible/retarded/single minded I am all you are doing is cheering me. So for that I thank you sire!

Yes... thread needed for a guy whos tribe lost a war

Is there any tribe which has not lost/is losing their war against W1N?

a guy who lost his own fight

Actually, my own fight went rather decent, at the time of exit the conquer statistics was in my favor despite sharing borders with the likes of WeekendWarrior, Bothildur, Anti-Shaft, pshycobanna, BChopmer and Amarath for more than half a year.

a guy who gets laughed at all the time, and stands alone.

That the internal clique of W1N and their puppets is laughing at me is merely a sign of quality. They cannot touch my arguments thus they try to argue ad hominem as the Latin saying goes.

Heck, even the guys he sides with argues against him.

Do they really, I have seen this claimed a few times now but I have yet to see much of the actual cringing of cranging that supposedly is taking pace. Also, you would be surprised over the amount of backing and acknowledgment I’ve gotten through other means of communication throughout the time I’ve been here. But I understand that they don’t want to go public seeing the way W1N and puppets are going to length at discrediting me and my credibility with their insults and gang banging.

Dubby fails, nuff said.

That I fail is of course an opinion you are entitled to have, but nothing you’ve presented so far is backing that opinion up.

defeated somebody who wasn't playing actively nor has ever proclaimed to be good at start up.

Nice one, W1N requested Adellion to play 1 vs 1 against me and when he got smashed he suddenly wasn’t playing actively (despite his point growing at a steady pace throughout the battle)

The question asked was why you no longer played your orignal account as you yourself said you quit while you were ahead. Saying this would imply that you quit before you knew you would have lose.

I did not say that I quit while being ahead, I said I was ahead when quitting. You are an intelligent lad so I am sure you will pick up the distinction between the two when I point it out to you.

Thing is Addy has an ego bigger than the solar system, he represented himself as Luke has stati'd it was him vs. You not him being "picked" as the Champion of W1N..

Adellion himself said he was requested by W1N to play 1 vs 1 against me, if Luke is of another opinion that is all good and jolly as the saying goes. I can only go by what is told to me by the ones involved and Adellion said he was requested by W1N.

How many people have to complain about you and quit using the externals before you just go away?

If you believe that I am breaking the Forum rules, then by all means do report me to the moderators and they can do the assessment of my crimes as the saying goes. Until then I am taking advantage of my privilege to post on this forum. I am sorry if you don’t like my posts, but there is an ignore function that you might want to test.

DeletedUser

LOL Self praise much?

Once again folks, if you feed the mule he will eat......so quit feeding his anti-W1N stance and his anti-anyone who is allied with W1N stance!

Let him debate to himself!

DeletedUser

Luke, if you would care to read the threads which has gone off topic you will find that the reason they go off topic is because posters want to argue me and my doings as an argument for my stance in the particular case instead of discussing the topic at hand. With this thread in place I can merely point them here and they can discuss to their hearts desire as the saying goes.

No, your existence on the forums fuels off-topicness with your wholly bias anti-W1N posts. Why can't you accept that W1N is the best tribe on UK1 and is superior to EVERYONE on UK1 for that matter, including yourself!

Two errors in one sentence, good start Luke!

That's your opinion. Its not the right one.

First of all I was never stacked with any troops except my own. W1N assumed me to be stacked from the outside though and thus let me sit on the front line without attacking me, a nice little ploy of reverse psychology employed by =KN=.

False words with no proof.

Second, as for a few W1N members doing the destroying, this has already been proven to be incorrect. More than 30 members nobled from =KN= and I can only imagine the number of player participating to be greater.

False words with no proof again. W1N know who attacked you, its always in your interests to exxaggerate to make yourself seem more competent then you actually are (which isn't very much in all fairness).

Why don’t you ask any ex =KN= player about me supporting my tribe mates? You have one in your very own tribe, ricqeshthepalmtree, and he knows from own experience that I supported al the support requests being made.

Cool.

You do realize that this argument works both ways as the saying goes? So when W1N are always banging their drum about how terrible/retarded/single minded I am all you are doing is cheering me. So for that I thank you sire!

That's not a saying. And its not banging of the drum, its an opinion, and it holds a lot of weight because so many agree with W1N, and not just W1N tribemembers.

Is there any tribe which has not lost/is losing their war against W1N?

Thanks for acknowledging that W1N are the best. on UK1. Was it really that hard?

Actually, my own fight went rather decent, at the time of exit the conquer statistics was in my favor despite sharing borders with the likes of WeekendWarrior, Bothildur, Anti-Shaft, pshycobanna, BChopmer and Amarath for more than half a year.

You lost. You catted yourself to 26 points. Call it TW self-inflicted injuries, suicide whatever, you still got pwned. You simply did it yourself before they got to you hard, and used that as PnP leverage to fool gullible people into thinking you are actually any good.

That the internal clique of W1N and their puppets is laughing at me is merely a sign of quality. They cannot touch my arguments thus they try to argue ad hominem as the Latin saying goes.

Its not your style. Its the sheer volume of spam you throw, overwhelming an argument with sheer numbers. Its not talent. Its just spam really.

Do they really, I have seen this claimed a few times now but I have yet to see much of the actual cringing of cranging that supposedly is taking pace. Also, you would be surprised over the amount of backing and acknowledgment I’ve gotten through other means of communication throughout the time I’ve been here. But I understand that they don’t want to go public seeing the way W1N and puppets are going to length at discrediting me and my credibility with their insults and gang banging.

I'm sorry, are we talking about your imaginary friends again? False words with no proof. Prove it.

That I fail is of course an opinion you are entitled to have, but nothing you’ve presented so far is backing that opinion up.

Putting the most attractive girl in front of a blind man will not make him notice her. You have tunnel-vision, no point trying to sway your deluded and misguided opinion.

Nice one, W1N requested Adellion to play 1 vs 1 against me and when he got smashed he suddenly wasn’t playing actively (despite his point growing at a steady pace throughout the battle)

I deleted 5 days before you cleared me. Considering how often I backtimed and renobled against Timmyhill on UK1 and how the Ady1 account became way more susceptible after I left the account, I'm sure he'll be the first to tell you that there is a significant difference in clearing me when I'm actually on an account, and clearing me once I've quit and not farmed or watched my account for over 5 days. I don't think you can consider it an achievement that you defeated an inactive player who was clearly focussing on UK1 (as I'm sure Timmyhill will agree). At least I didn't get nobled when I was actively playing that account, unlike you. I know full well, had I not quit, you wouldn't have the courage to attack me, since you wouldn't know my troop numbers anyway.

What confuses me is that, if you are so certain that I am noob and incompetent at TW, then how comes you glorify that you allegedly defeated me? Is there any glory in defeating a percieved noob (in your eyes)? But clearly you make a big deal of it, so what on earth do you consider me? Naturally, since this is your opinion we are discussing, it doesn't matter to me what you think of me. Remind me Dubby, how big was your account when you quit after catting yourself down? And remind me how big my account was when I quit? And forgive me, remind me what world you are playing on, if any? And what rank?

I did not say that I quit while being ahead, I said I was ahead when quitting. You are an intelligent lad so I am sure you will pick up the distinction between the two when I point it out to you.

You would definitely have lost since each of those players are better than you, and more numerous as well.

Adellion himself said he was requested by W1N to play 1 vs 1 against me, if Luke is of another opinion that is all good and jolly as the saying goes. I can only go by what is told to me by the ones involved and Adellion said he was requested by W1N.

I lied. *smirk* :icon_wink:

If you believe that I am breaking the Forum rules, then by all means do report me to the moderators and they can do the assessment of my crimes as the saying goes. Until then I am taking advantage of my privilege to post on this forum. I am sorry if you don’t like my posts, but there is an ignore function that you might want to test.

Spamming is against the forum rules. Being a troll is against forum rules. How many more people will you get to ignore you before you realise your opinion (however legitimate you think it is), is unwanted on UK1?

Answers in red.

DeletedUser4320

I deleted 5 days before you cleared me. Considering how often I backtimed and renobled against Timmyhill on UK1 and how the Ady1 account became way more susceptible after I left the account, I'm sure he'll be the first to tell you that there is a significant difference in clearing me when I'm actually on an account, and clearing me once I've quit and not farmed or watched my account for over 5 days.

Considering the fact that your attack hit 11:46 on 26 June, the earliest you could have hit delete is 02:05 on 26th of June given the travel distance. My successful scouting attack hit you 08:15 on 24th of June, almost two days earlier. Also, my retaliation which cleared you hit 14:23 on 26 of June, a mere 2 hours and 37 minutes after your attack hit. So there is no way you could have hit delete 5 days earlier as you now are claiming.

I don't think you can consider it an achievement that you defeated an inactive player who was clearly focussing on UK1 (as I'm sure Timmyhill will agree). At least I didn't get nobled when I was actively playing that account, unlike you.

I was not playing the account actively after I defeated you, this can also be confirmed by the players that mailed me and asked if I wanted to join them after my victory.

I know full well, had I not quit, you wouldn't have the courage to attack me, since you wouldn't know my troop numbers anyway.

I knew your troops numbers.

What confuses me is that, if you are so certain that I am noob and incompetent at TW, then how comes you glorify that you allegedly defeated me? Is there any glory in defeating a percieved noob (in your eyes)? But clearly you make a big deal of it, so what on earth do you consider me?

When have I ever said that you are a n00b? By your own word it was W1N who requested you to go at me 1 vs 1 so you must be good, right. That you got defeated is of course hurtful to both you and W1N, but facts will be facts as the saying goes.

DeletedUser2918

When have I ever said that you are a n00b? By your own word it was W1N who requested you to go at me 1 vs 1 so you must be good, right. That you got defeated is of course hurtful to both you and W1N, but facts will be facts as the saying goes.

THIS ^^

but read this:

I lied. *smirk*

i've made it short so you can follow it this time.

DeletedUser4320

Who is to say that he isn't lying when he say that he lied?

Back peddling is who back peddle does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Who is to say that he isn't lying when he say that he lied?

Back peddling is who back peddle does as the saying goes.

Take my word for it. :icon_rolleyes: I'm sure Luke Bishop will confirm that I wasn't told to do it. I just wanted to for fun. ^_^

DeletedUser4320

Adellion, I've already taken your word for it. The word where you said that W1N requested you to go 1 vs 1 against me :)

I see that you've not commented on the fact that you didn't delete 5 days before I sent my attack which cleared you, but rather 2 hours and 37 minutes (at the most). Am I to take that as an admittance?

DeletedUser

Adellion, I've already taken your word for it. The word where you said that W1N requested you to go 1 vs 1 against me :)

I see that you've not commented on the fact that you didn't delete 5 days before I sent my attack which cleared you, but rather 2 hours and 37 minutes (at the most). Am I to take that as an admittance?

What?!? No way, I deleted at least 5 days ago. :|

DeletedUser

I find it quite disagreeable that a thread should be made specifically to ridicule anyone who speaks against W1N in the external forums.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I don't mind the thread, it's up to dubby if he wants it to stay open, since the debate isn't overly aggressive. As long as it's kept clean and in the spirit of the game, it's fine. However, going on about stuff happening in other worlds besides this one, doesn't need to be discussed here. I also want to add, that as of late, there have been alot of posts about Dubby being anti-W1N and talking stuff that most W1N members aren't agreeing with...regardless if that's the case or not, May I remind you that this is in essence what PnP is all about. This is a game ladies and gents, and these world forums are here to discuss/debate the specific worlds events, and to spread your propaganda far and wide...take stuff with a pinch of salt.

DeletedUser

I don't mind the thread, it's up to dubby if he wants it to stay open, since the debate isn't overly aggressive. As long as it's kept clean and in the spirit of the game, it's fine. However, going on about stuff happening in other worlds besides this one, doesn't need to be discussed here. I also want to add, that as of late, there have been alot of posts about Dubby being anti-W1N and talking stuff that most W1N members aren't agreeing with...regardless if that's the case or not, May I remind you that this is in essence what PnP is all about. This is a game ladies and gents, and these world forums are here to discuss/debate the specific worlds events, and to spread your propaganda far and wide...take stuff with a pinch of salt.

And on that note, keep up the good work Dubby! "The authority of one hundred, isn't worth the humble reasoning of one."

DeletedUser2918

I find it quite disagreeable that a thread should be made specifically to ridicule anyone who speaks against W1N in the external forums.

Kilroy

not the purpose of this thread Kilroy. The purpose is that a lot of people were getting tired of EVERY thread turning into a w1n vs Dubby argument. This way the people that want to argue with dubby can and not derail all other topics. In addition Dubby can post his anti-w1n stuff here (hopefully). This will hopefully also encourage other/new people to comment on the other threads as perhaps at the moment they dont care to waste their time because of the way the discussions always degenerate.

Hope you feel less disagreeable now.

@ dubby - so you'll take Adellions word on it that he was acting for w1n.......but not his word on it that he lied about that......er ok then :icon_rolleyes:

(final thought on a comment made above by jp68plus1 - can you have PnP from a player no longer playing a world? the essence of Politics and Propaganda i thought was for the advancement of your own tribe/account against someone else's tribe/account. If you dont have an account in the first place isnt it just spam?
hmmm....)

DeletedUser4320

Chris, that threads not will derail off topic on discussions regarding me and my doings will require posters to use this thread when they want to bring up my motivation and agenda. I am doubtful if that is going to happen as said ad hominem arguments usually arise when posters are being pressed into a corner as the saying goes. But I will do my part to keep topics on topic as the saying goes, but I will continue to tell things as they are without letting the W1N bully brigade affect me.

As for Adellion's statements, he obviously made two mutually exclusive statements. One that he was requested by W1N to take me on 1 vs 1 and another that the first one was a lie. Both cannot be true, consequently one is a lie. Both of the statements are plausible, thus it will be up to the eye of the beholder as the saying goes to assess the truthfulness of said statements. Personally I cannot see what Adellion gain by lying the first time, whereas the second is to protect W1N name and reputation. That is my assessment, feel free to disagree.

DeletedUser6748

Kilroy

I did not start this thread so that Dubby can be ridiculed, and Dubby if you feel that it is please mail one of the MOD's to close it.

The reason I set this up is was because I was fed up with every thread being turned into dubby vs W1N. I'm not even saying its Dubby's fault that 90% of current threads have turned out that way.

I enjoy reading some of Dubby's posts and the arguing between himself and w1n. its just getting a bit tedious every thread turning out this way.

Dubby's big enough to argue with w1n by himself I was just creating a place for it to happen.

I'm not trying to restrict Dubby to just this thread, In my eyes he is free to comment on world events as a ex player (not sure if its true that he's returned). But the moment it seems a thread is turning into Dubby Vs W1N please bring it here.

Tom

DeletedUser4389

I love dubby

We were neighbours down in K54 (I think) when I nobled a very long range cluster of villas and he was fun to fight when he was there.

At least he stands by his guns and doesnt back down when stacked against.

Now that thunderhorse dude just scares me, seems like dubby on speed with razor blades on his hoofs..