Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Re-read the bolded part. Then go back to your hole.

The Dubby case on w1 tells a different story though, and that isnt that long ago :S

You thend to claim different here than what you did there, change in way of thinking is always great but this opinion about oda (and points for that matter) was all different just weeks/a month ago...or something like that >.>

Dont hit me >.<

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself here, though i'm pretty sure the others would agree with me on this. I told Bi when leaving it was 'cos i was bored and the game needed a shake-up, which was true, but i was mainly just making a polite excuse in order to avoid a row and trying not to cause unnecessary problems for the others who were also leaving.

This is my first and hopefully last post on here (though that does depend on any future verbal dribblings from my former tribe leaders), I've only come here to put the record straight. The real reason I left was because i got fed up being in a tribe led by a pair of egotistical children.

Shame really, I quite liked a few of the others (e.g. sherlock) I interacted with.

Here's a question for you all: would good leaders go out of their way to antagonise (with insults and lies e.g. the most recent being that BOBB were 'forced' by FATE to attack BI) powerful players when eventually that would result in these players reacting aggressively against their tribe? Apparently, the answer to this is yes. I suspect this is because the supposed 'good leaders' of BI don't have any of their own villages that would be threatened in the short term, and they have no regard for the wellbeing of certain of their tribemates that do currently own villages that are now under threat

Firstly, you did not give me a straight answer when I asked you and your members that left. Half of your members cited that there wasn't enough red dots near you due to recruitment, despite being surrounded by Vital when I checked the map. I checked your conquers and you hadn't TOUCHED any of those Vital villages. Do you deny this? I even make a circular to point out that fact to Bi!. Perhaps your little spies got the message? I hope so.
Also the other half cited that they were too isolated from the rest of Bi!? I'm sorry? On one hand, complaining about not enough red dots, on the other hand, feeling too isolated? Come on. Can't have it both ways!

I don't recall ever talking to you, Grant was the one that was in discussions with you, and its more than likely that he said something brutally correct to you that you didn't like, maybe because of his young age, and that fact that he's a superior player to you despite being younger. As a result, feeling insulted, you seeked to damage the tribe is as big a way as possible and leave. So Grant taught you a lesson and nobled your then strongest player, and I'm sure your tribe must have felt even more infuriated, being crushed by someone who on the face on things, seems young, childish and ignorant to you. When really, he stands 4 - 0 ahead of your finest (I had nothing to do with those conquers btw, that was all his fine work).

I must admit, I heard BOBB were a bit shy to attack Bi!, they stated that they wanted to finish off HEROES first, to which =FATE= threatened to cancel the alliance unless their demands were met. That is what rumour told me. If that is true, then like good puppy dogs given a tug of a leash, you followed =FATE= into the guillotine that is Bi!. If that is not true, and you managed to grow some since leaving Bi!, then I contragulate you on your bravery, and marvel at your foolishness to take on the strongest players on UK4. Good luck facing Bi!, you have to take 4 off Grant to redeem yourselves for a start! :p

The Dubby case on w1 tells a different story though, and that isnt that long ago :S

You thend to claim different here than what you did there, change in way of thinking is always great but this opinion about oda (and points for that matter) was all different just weeks/a month ago...or something like that >.>

Dont hit me >.<

Dubby was an idiot.

My point was that because my ODA was very high despite my size, many on UK1 suspected I ODA-whored (I didn't). On UK4, I addressed that by farming, an activity I loathe and detest as a pointless, talentless waste of time. Its sad. And yes, I say that with full acknowledgement that Smile? holds the most plunderers, I do it to remain competitive on UK4, if I got maintain my high rank without farming, I'd do so, but its impossible because those beneath me in points would soon outgrow me.

On UK4, I have managed to get the best of both worlds. As of this current moment, I am rank 1 points and rank 1 ODA and OD, with a humble rank 3 in ODD, something far more than Reverend is ;)

Points or ODA rank. The great debate of which I stand firm on the side of ODA. However, if one has it both ways, that beats points alone or ODA alone anyday. I'm pleased to have both ways, so I acknowledge both statistics when you manage to grab them both together, in the way Smile? has done many a time (Rev has only managed points so far, keep up lad!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Adellion I think your forgetting something, the smile? account was already good when you took over.

You didnt make it 'great' you simply joined because you were going to quit but grant asked you to give him a hand

DeletedUser7991

I don't recall ever talking to you

yep, i had no interest in engaging you in conversation, i'd read your witterings often enough to form a strong desire to avoid any form of communication with you, and yet here i am doing just that right now, how strange is life?

Firstly, you did not give me a straight answer when I asked you and your members that left

as i explained, at the time i didn't want to cause trouble for others so i took the easy route and told you a half-truth

its more than likely that he said something brutally correct to you that you didn't like, maybe because of his young age, and that fact that he's a superior player to you despite being younger.

Actually, Grant is cocky but he's not half as bad as you. It's fascinating how egotists can swiftly invent fantasies (e.g. Grant must have said something which you didn't like) when confronted with plainly stated truths that conflict with their own internal narrative.

As for the 4 villages you took from The Rainman, we thought there was no point in trying to defend them with them being slap in the middle of smile's territory - i hope you enjoyed conquering those villages with the extremely demolished buildings

DeletedUser

Anybody can get to rank one when they farm alot and eat up all those 49 internals.

Lots of skill required there. And as you're eating up so many internal's you're free to send your troops around the world to eat up ODA for the hell of it.

And as for your ODD rank ... well we all know where those internal troops got sent :p

By the way the whole barb munching thing.

Just thought I'd create another statistic for you all.

=FATE= have collected 118 villas that are below 1750 pts (A barb if you please)

And Bi! ... the people who detest to grow the barbs and never do such dirty things ....

drum roll please .... a total of 168!!!

Thats a whopping 40%+ more than =FATE= ... So don't let that Ade one fool you.

I'm around to banish Ade's fake stats. Actually to be perfectly honest I think he should get banned for telling so many porkies of late.

Go eat a barb like the rest of your very weaking clan.

Oh, Ade, the stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Side 2:
Tribes: BOBB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,289
Side 2: 67,702
Difference: 20,413

chart

Seems they've caught up and past your "4-0" from behind ...

So please do me and the majority of this forum a favour Ade. Either check your facts or do what we all wish you would ... run off and play nice with your little Bi! tribemates, They'll not be around for long so play time is limited.

DeletedUser

Adellion I think your forgetting something, the smile? account was already good when you took over.

You didnt make it 'great' you simply joined because you were going to quit but grant asked you to give him a hand

Actually, Grant would've been stuck at 103-104 villages if I wasn't around, though I will leave you hanging as to the reason for that.

yep, i had no interest in engaging you in conversation, i'd read your witterings often enough to form a strong desire to avoid any form of communication with you, and yet here i am doing just that right now, how strange is life?

Ahh, sweet insults, how touching.

as i explained, at the time i didn't want to cause trouble for others so i took the easy route and told you a half-truth

Suuuuuuure...

Actually, Grant is cocky but he's not half as bad as you. It's fascinating how egotists can swiftly invent fantasies (e.g. Grant must have said something which you didn't like) when confronted with plainly stated truths that conflict with their own internal narrative.

Congratulations for finally realising that out of the Smile? pair, I'm the more egotistical one. Would you like a medal? At least I didn't run from a fight against Vital. At least I'm glad to see you managed to find a little manhood in you since then. Pity you didn't the wisdom to declare on Vital who are easier meals, or =FATE= who are nearer. But no matter... I could do with more "snacks".

As for the 4 villages you took from The Rainman, we thought there was no point in trying to defend them with them being slap in the middle of smile's territory - i hope you enjoyed conquering those villages with the extremely demolished buildings

What demolished buildings? Lv.20 farms? They are now lv.30 and funding my OPs against your coalition, and bolstering my defences against your allies' substandard attacks.

Anybody can get to rank one when they farm alot and eat up all those 49 internals.

Lots of skill required there. And as you're eating up so many internal's you're free to send your troops around the world to eat up ODA for the hell of it.

I stopped eating internals for a long time before you did, so don't talk too boldly, young one.

And as for your ODD rank ... well we all know where those internal troops got sent :p

Its called moving your defence around, might be a skill to foreign for you.

By the way the whole barb munching thing.

Just thought I'd create another statistic for you all.

=FATE= have collected 118 villas that are below 1750 pts (A barb if you please)

And Bi! ... the people who detest to grow the barbs and never do such dirty things ....

drum roll please .... a total of 168!!!

Thats a whopping 40%+ more than =FATE= ... So don't let that Ade one fool you.

Bi! have been around almost 2x as long as =FATE=, ever since iHate days, we have remained on UK4. We are an older tribe, therefore we have nobled more barbs. If you divide those barbs by the number of hours each tribe has excited, you'd find Bi! has a smaller barb/time ratio than =FATE=. Your statistic therefore fails, but then, this is Reverend Revelry, a guy resorting to nobling barbs in order to try and keep his rank 1.

I'm around to banish Ade's fake stats. Actually to be perfectly honest I think he should get banned for telling so many porkies of late.

Go eat a barb like the rest of your very weaking clan.

Oh, Ade, the stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Side 2:
Tribes: BOBB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

They declared on us. Hardly impressive.

Seems they've caught up and past your "4-0" from behind ...

I'm sorry, where has Smile? lost 4 villas? Re-read my post, I was clearly referring to Smile? in particular that they had to make up 4 from, though congratulations on the however-many villages they managed since declaring in a joint OP between Vital, =FATE= and BOBB, of which as per usual, Vital failed to take a village, =FATE= gave us a few defenders of the day and are positively delighted over a meagre 8 conquers, and BOBB who finally learnt what an army camp is.

Fantastic coalition work there. 3 of you, one of us... we are worth three of you clearly.

So please do me and the majority of this forum a favour Ade. Either check your facts or do what we all wish you would ... run off and play nice with your little Bi! tribemates, They'll not be around for long so play time is limited.

Keep nobling those barbs for "church placement" Rev, I'm sure they'll come in handy when I finally get the pleasure of rimming you and your sorry tribalhugging noobs. :icon_rolleyes:

Read dah red yaaah ^_^

DeletedUser

This guy is really entertaining, Rev if he goes back to his hole then no one to make nonsensical comments to entertain us.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how many of you read the PnP if you don't like it but it is immense, only read it yesterday and told Ade I liked it but:
[25/08/2010 22:41:55] Adellion: lol
[25/08/2010 22:42:05] Adellion: feel free to post loving my PnP

So I will ^^

Awesome PnP, I'd rep you if I haven't done so already :/

DeletedUser

What's your side? I cba to read 5 pages of a PnP for a world I don't play anymore =/

Ade's, PnP is amazing though, the stlye is great!

DeletedUser7991

Ade's PnP

Yep, it was a stroke of genius (if you assume that the object of the PnP was to annoy your opponents into redoubling their efforts to get rid of Bi)

DeletedUser

Re-read the bolded part. Then go back to your hole.

Erm? You've full acknowledged that your weakness on uk1 was oda whoring? This was the first I've heard of it. "Oh I'm trying out a new strat which gives me LOADS of ODA but noo pts ^_^"
Like Rena said you used ODA whoring for months as an excuse of why you did so bad on acc's you took over, why dubby beat you on uk5 etc.. now you change to points because you it suits you atm, you can't have it both ways fool. :icon_neutral:

What's your side? I cba to read 5 pages of a PnP for a world I don't play anymore =/

You obviously haven't seen any decent PnP.

DeletedUser6695

Im on the other side LDW...flame adellion for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im on the other side LDW...flame adellion for me :icon_wink:

Adellion sucks.

No, seriously, Adellion sucks. The guy is a noob. Adellion is the biggest noob on TW. Honestly, Adellion sucks. On a level, Adellion sucks. SERIOUSLY, Adellion sucks. He sucks so much that his mouth has shaped itself into sucking shape. The guy sucks.

Seriously, Adellion sucks.

DeletedUser3953

Adellion sucks.

No, seriously, Adellion sucks. The guy is a noob. Adellion is the biggest noob on TW. Honestly, Adellion sucks. On a level, Adellion sucks. SERIOUSLY, Adellion sucks. He sucks so much that his mouth has shaped itself into sucking shape. The guy sucks.

Can't be worse then clamju

DeletedUser

LDW, your taking Ade's side over mine? :icon_cry:

Its because Smile? > Raedil (I think that's your account?). Cheers for your ex-coplayer though. He just killed 3 =FATE= trains in his first 12 hours and has yet to lose a villa.. Maybe you should try not losing such good players. :icon_wink:

Yep, it was a stroke of genius (if you assume that the object of the PnP was to annoy your opponents into redoubling their efforts to get rid of Bi)

2 multiplied by 0 is still 0, Lord Wildheart. You and 0 share similarities, maybe you should get in touch for a date? If you are infuriated by my comments, that's good, because that is exactly how I want you to feel. Then it will heighten your anger further when we defeat you.

Erm? You've full acknowledged that your weakness on uk1 was oda whoring? This was the first I've heard of it. "Oh I'm trying out a new strat which gives me LOADS of ODA but noo pts ^_^"
Like Rena said you used ODA whoring for months as an excuse of why you did so bad on acc's you took over, why dubby beat you on uk5 etc.. now you change to points because you it suits you atm, you can't have it both ways fool. :icon_neutral:

You obviously haven't seen any decent PnP.

Yes I can have it both ways. Rank 1 points and rank 1 ODA. I have had it both ways, and I will continue to. Enjoy standing in my shadow Gronak, a player so substandard, he struggled to send trains in under a second on UK1. Rena is a startup player who would not be able to last beyond startup, Dubby is villified by most of UK1, feel free to continue supporting his sorry bum. Birds of a feather after all.

And I think its save to say my PnP excels yours. PnP is designed to provoke thought and debate into the forums. Since this thread, we've had double figures viewing the forum, before, it was more like 3-5 views before. I think its safe to say, despite objections, I'm pleased to have stirred debate. While harsh words are exchanged on the forums, I have deep and utmost respect for Reverend, but I choose to inflate the aggression here, because its just much more fun.

Adellion sucks.

I love you too dear <3 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes I can have it both ways. Rank 1 points and rank 1 ODA. I have had it both ways, and I will continue to. Enjoy standing in my shadow Gronak, a player so substandard, he struggled to send trains in under a second on UK1. Rena is a startup player who would not be able to last beyond startup, Dubby is villified by most of UK1, feel free to continue supporting his sorry bum. Birds of a feather after all.

And I think its save to say my PnP excels yours. PnP is designed to provoke thought and debate into the forums. Since this thread, we've had double figures viewing the forum, before, it was more like 3-5views. I think its safe to say, despite objections, I'm pleased to have stirred debate. While harsh words are exchanged on the forums, I have deep and utmost respect for Reverend, but I choose to inflate the aggression here, because its just much more fun.

You know what I meant by both ways so I'l just ignore that. :icon_rolleyes: You seriously brag about an account you didn't even make? Lool, you'd NEVER, EVER, be rank 1 pts/high oda rank on a acc you made yourself unlike myself (with garg/zard I admit). Proof; you were the guy in my 30x30 that I just left as I couldn't even hit you with the 20/1 rule. :lol: Rena is a farrr better player than you and can atleast play start up.. *cough* *cough*

About you saying my PnP skillz are bad, I do not care if mine is awesome or not, just saying this one stinks with all the lolpix and average writing with threats to tribes that are kicking your ass. Still sour from Dubby rimming you?

Status
Not open for further replies.