Goodbye kitty.

DeletedUser

Leo Fenders leaving letter in Meow, how sad lol

Time to go.

Page: >1<
Leo Fender on 26.09.2010 at 23:11 Quote
When I disbanded LIO a number of the players and myself were invited to join MEOW. I was very pleased, as for the first time in my tribal wars history I could just be a normal player, nobbling vills Barbs only ofcourse and building troops and enjoying the game. However, today I find myself at Baron status sitting the Duke. How the hell did that happen?

I will tell you. It is because there are too many members of this tribe that are either inactive or cannot be bothered to take part, and are simply using MEOW for protection against being attacked.

There are some players here who are brilliant, and know how a tribe should operate and pull together - Ricky, Johnglasgow, imushroom, marc107, shivatasic and a few others who know who they are. The rest are simply playing for their own ends.

I am very grateful to imushroom for giving me a chance here, but in fairness Warrior 1 is not active enough and mush gets stuck with all the work and it is impossible, as he is also sitting up to 6 at a time.

Talking of which, at the time of writing this there are 10 members being sat, and two of those are inaccessible as they are being sat by someone who themselves is being sat.

There is not enough co-operation and pulling together, which is what a tribe is all about but so many here do not seem to recognise that.

To all those members who supported Rebel Russ I thank you on his behalf. It is not fair for me to try and get someone here to sit him, so I will take him with me and return your support as soon as it arrives. he still has multiple incomings but I am sure that we will survive.

I wish you all the very best of luck, and good fortune, and may your axes glint in the morning sunshine and your catapults fire straight and true.

Best and respect,

Leo Fender
fist0fgod on 26.09.2010 at 23:14 Quote
Just before you all leave within 3 day I promise that drastic changes WILL be made
Warrior and mush can't/don't do enough and we need more and better leadership and less members so someone if not me will be wielding the axe very soon
A potential list is already up...
shivatasic today at 07:38 Quote Edit Delete
Echo'ed exactly how I feel also

Take care Leo matey

Lol leo failed miserable in hes own tribe so he gets put as a leader in meow?
Good choice :).
Meow were doing well right up until they took in the lio members then it all went downhill for them :).
Buh bye kitty's.

Keep a close eye on avaz folks.
With leo there they wont have long to live :).
So far ive seen some in avaz some have made there own tribe called ROD and the rest im not sure i havnt bothered to track them down yet.

Leo is the greatest destroyer of tribes in UK5 history.
Only trouble is its hes own tribes he destroys not hes enemy :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please come back with evidence and fact that Meows recruitment of the LiO guys were bad choices and also that it was there fault of Meows soon to be splitting, instead of opinions and short-sighted views

Talk on behalf of Leo, his been an excellent addition to Avaz.

DeletedUser

Besides the fact that within 2 day's of leo being made a baron hes left the tribe and pretty much destroyed it so its now falling to pieces?
Leo and responsability's are like ruffus and mercy.
It dosnt mix together at all and its best not to even try.

Dont worry ull see soon enough that u made a mistake but by that point ull be the 3rd on leo's list of destroyed tribes :).

DeletedUser

Besides the fact that within 2 day's of leo being made a baron hes left the tribe and pretty much destroyed it so its now falling to pieces?
Leo and responsability's are like ruffus and mercy.
It dosnt mix together at all and its best not to even try.

Dont worry ull see soon enough that u made a mistake but by that point ull be the 3rd on leo's list of destroyed tribes :).

Funny that. He was Baron, and he gains control of the duke account. He voices his opinion and then is given the choice to join Avaz, which he chooses to join Avaz, and by doing this, it destroys Meow?

Are you being serious? Please, go on, give me a giggle :lol:

DeletedUser

To blame Leo Fender for Meow's problems is both laughable and pathetic.

Leo blatantly states that he does not want to take up the role of Duke, and yet has it forced upon him after just two weeks within Meow due to the fact that Meow members simply would not offer to help out.

Everything one needs to gauge of Meow's current situation is clearly addressed in his leaving mail.

You warn my tribe of this 'reputation' as a 'tribe destroyer'. Well I thank you for your concern, but I have 100% faith in Leo Fender and indeed the other members loyal to him that followed him over, viewing the Avaz as a secure and well-ran tribe with a strong foothold in the core continents. Leo Fender and the members of LiO gave World 1 one of its closest wars, and so whilst you disregard him as some form of curse, we are more than happy to welcome him into the Avaz, knowing that we have picked up a gem.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Please come back with evidence and fact that Meows recruitment of the LiO guys were bad choices and also that it was there fault of Meows soon to be splitting, instead of opinions and short-sighted views

everyone has there right to there own opinion right or wrong :)

you disregard him as some form of curse

there is always the possibility tho i do not believe in such things

I have 100% faith in Leo Fender and indeed the other members loyal to him that followed him over

and on the first day off yous supporting 1 off your members lost this supporting one off your newly acquired members village (or should i say my newly acquired villages)

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 483 4995 1696 1424 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 483 4995 1696 1424 0 0 0

yes thats right almost 5k lc sent as support and yes they arrived after i nobled the villa

bravo boys n girls if this is what your own members support like i dont see any curse from leo doing anything your members cant do all by them selfs :lol:

DeletedUser

/evil laugh
*whilst pointing at LEO and laughing* What did I tell you kitty ? Should listen to me ;) When will it ever work out for him ? :D

On the serious note, Meow deserve their place the least bit, someone like EWaR or Hmmm? deserve this a lot more then them. Whilst being a coordinator of one of the K's only about 5-6 people were trying to get involved.

DeletedUser8002

Well... Let me put one thing straight... Its not bye bye Kitty... Its not bye bye Meow.... Its bye bye to members who In their own opinion cant work with others... I applaud them for wanting more from a tribe.. They have voiced their opinions and have left and either joined other tribes or have started their own...

NYK.. It was unfortunate that others did not back you as they should have.. You had some great ideas... It was ALSO unfortunate that others dont share YOUR views on tribe support.... My troops are for my tribe WHEREVER they need it and not just within a certain distance.. So rifts will occur when "some" help and "some" dont eh?!

As far as Leo Fender is concerned I was MORE than happy to harbour some refugees of EWAR... He was made up to council to help as he is in fact a decent player.. Whatever you think Black.Box...

Meow are here to stay.. Even if EVERYONE leaves and I rebuild her from "scratch" she will survive, she will reach the top spot again.. As far as Im concerned its business as usual..

DeletedUser

I better go tell the few hundred players who are convinced leo stinks then :).

He does have this weird habbit of running away every time things start to get difficult for him though so cant blaim them.

DeletedUser8002

Go tell all who will listen mate, as Im sure you do anyway!

DeletedUser

I better go tell the few hundred players who are convinced leo stinks then :).

He does have this weird habbit of running away every time things start to get difficult for him though so cant blaim them.

Hm, except of making accusations with no evidence, quote this little comment and put some evidence showing Leo does all these bad things:

"You are attempting bad propaganda and thats all your doing."

DeletedUser

The fact that Imushroom, Meow's Duke, has outrightly stated that Leo Fender is in no way responsible for the perceived problems with Meow should really bring this discussion to a close; should anyone have a right to point the accusing finger, it is him, and yet he has not. In fact, he has not blamed anyone at all that has left.

Its a shame more people do not possess Imushroom's moral integrity, rather than partaking in petty mudslinging.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Leo Fender on 26.09.2010 at 23:11 Quote
When I disbanded LIO a number of the players and myself were invited to join MEOW. I was very pleased, as for the first time in my tribal wars history I could just be a normal player, nobbling vills Barbs only ofcourse and building troops and enjoying the game...

Clamju said:
Talk on behalf of Leo, his been an excellent addition to Avaz.

You guys now have an excellent addition of a complete barb-nobler? He only has intentions of nobling barbs- and thinks thats the obvious thing to do at that. :icon_eek:
Unless I'm missing something here, I think they are contradictory statements, you can't be an excellent addition when you are convinced nobling barbs is the way forward. Well, that's what I think anyway...

(I assume that the text pium posted wasn't edited)

DeletedUser2961

Meow are here to stay.. Even if EVERYONE leaves and I rebuild her from "scratch" she will survive, she will reach the top spot again.. As far as Im concerned its business as usual..

Yes, we hit a stumbling block, but I believe every tribe hits hurdles. Its only those jolts that causes players who aren't willing to even attempt to join in, to fall off the band wagon. From this, imushroom has been left with a better group of people, and no matter what W5 has to throw at us, I for one will remain a kitty and be proud to stand by imushroom.

DeletedUser

And Beo.Wolf - wake up, puim edited my posting to read about barbs, it was not something I had originally written. You see, he has run out of things to say now so has to make them up - what a sad individual.

If you highlighted my post I did take that into account :icon_wink:
Okay then, disregard my comment.

DeletedUser

You guys now have an excellent addition of a complete barb-nobler? He only has intentions of nobling barbs- and thinks thats the obvious thing to do at that. :icon_eek:
Unless I'm missing something here, I think they are contradictory statements, you can't be an excellent addition when you are convinced nobling barbs is the way forward. Well, that's what I think anyway...

And as I have previously stated, Leo Fender has an excellent reputation as a player from his exploits on W1, and as such I have absolutely no concerns whatsoever with his playing style and ability.

As for the issue of barbarians, it has been touched on before in other threads, so I do not feel the need to go drastically off-topic and discuss this. With 7,000 point barbarian villages, I am sure most are guilty of claiming some of there own; the W5 settings almost make attacking another tribe pointless.

Additionally, has it not occurred to you that, in a leaving speech, this may have been a somewhat sarcastic parting shot at the tribe and its policy regarding barbarian villages?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

If you highlighted my post I did take that into account :icon_wink:
Okay then, disregard my comment.

Oh come off it beo.wolf, it is unreasonable to expect everyone to highlight everyone's posts. Instead of hiding them, why don't you actually come out with it and say it in plain old black and white beige? Are you embarrassed by pium messors methods to type that clearly so everyone can see?

imushroom has been left with a better group of people

Maybe not everyone in that group is great though gypsy... pium messor obviously has someone in Meow to get his information, and has just come on here to try and stir it between Meow and Avaz. And badly at that. Instead all he is doing is making himself look like a fool. (And that sure does reflect badly on his tribe.)

DeletedUser

Perhaps you saw too much in Leos account.

DeletedUser6446

I personally have nothing bad to say about Leo Fender, he was very active and willing to get stuff going during our short time as tribemates.

As far as pium messor is concerned I just feel it´s impressive how vocal about others playingstyle one can be when being internally nobled. :)

Kinda funny I think.