Goodbye kitty.

DeletedUser8002

I personally have nothing bad to say about Leo Fender, he was very active and willing to get stuff going during our short time as tribemates.

As far as pium messor is concerned I just feel it´s impressive how vocal about others playingstyle one can be when being internally nobled. :)

Kinda funny I think.

Yes FUNNY THAT... Also Leo's OD is superior to Black.Box also.... Not just a barb nobler after all me thinks?!

DeletedUser

Oh come off it beo.wolf, it is unreasonable to expect everyone to highlight everyone's posts. Instead of hiding them, why don't you actually come out with it and say it in plain old black and white beige? Are you embarrassed by pium messors methods to type that clearly so everyone can see?

Sorry Jojo, was just trying to make a point, had no idea if pium edited it or not so left it in brown in case he did edit it. If I put it in he would be offended that I accused him of changing the text. Calm down people, was trying to make a point of discussion.

DeletedUser6695

As far as pium messor is concerned I just feel it´s impressive how vocal about others playingstyle one can be when being internally nobled. :)

Kinda funny I think.

You really dont want to hear the story behind that :lol:

well you probably do but it would require a PnP which i cba to do

DeletedUser

You really dont want to hear the story behind that :lol:

well you probably do but it would require a PnP which i cba to do

Sod the PnP, give us the GOSS! I think many people are fed up of Pium's trolling and would love to hear the story.

DeletedUser

Please put it on here - I was told that you 2 were fighting but didn't, and still don't, have any idea what was going on. From what I heard I gathered that you wanted to branch off from the tribe to destroy him...?

DeletedUser

Exactly my thoughts, hence I want to know what was going on...

DeletedUser

Im being internalled couse i aint got time to run my own account.

So i offered it up to my squad to be absorbed and will be co-playing with another of my squad insted.

I meant to but the barb nobleing bit in brackets but i forgot :).

But any1 who wants to feel free to check leo's stats.
Ull see why i added the barb nobleing bit quickly enough :).
32 barb caps plus 6 who were a former lio who looked to be inactive.

That was simple.
Juxt got annoyed with me because i set treaties to protect other members which removed some of hes targets.
He decided to make another tribe try to recruit a couple of ewar then come after us.

I got hold of the message set an op for it.
Op began he told astro so it got dropepd to a 1v1 fight.
Id been considering quitting and had told blind that days earlier.
Was going away the next morning so wouldnt be here so i made a simple choice.
I ran a quick train took 1 of hes villas just to show i could take him and given our positions and my advantage in size and troops im pretty sure id have won although it would of cost me.
Then i sent a circ reserved a few villas for a specific member and gave the rest to the squad to absorb.

Most of the tribe mailed me to ask me to stay or to co-play and since i dislike leaving durin a fight i choose to stay and co-play with another squad mate which ill take up shortly once my account is completely absorbed.
That way i can drop the time i play which was my main issue but still be around for the war and to do my jobs in council and with newer players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was simple.
Juxt got annoyed with me because i set treaties to protect other members which removed some of hes targets.
He decided to make another tribe try to recruit a couple of ewar then come after us.

Op began he told astro so it got dropepd to a 1v1 fight.
Id been considering quitting and had told blind that days earlier.
Was going away the next morning so wouldnt be here so i made a simple choice.
I ran a quick train took 1 of hes villas just to show i could take him and given our positions and my advantage in size and troops im pretty sure id have won although it would of cost me.
Then i sent a circ reserved a few villas for a specific member and gave the rest to the squad to absorb.

In short yeah. But lets not make this too bias shall we? First off there was the whole incident with LiO, not letting me noble anyone because you wanted me to prepare for a war which you never actually entered. Second hugging pretty much everyone including my best noble targets.

As for the one on one. Hehehe, quick train? You launched 4 trains and a fair few nukes, and how many villages did you manage to clear and noble? 1? Well done. Second, tbh, there was never a 1 vs 1. I had about 50 attacks coming in from various members of EWaR when the 1 vs 1 was announced, but that didn't stop me having to defend those attacks did it? Congrats to Astro, who was the only one who sent a capable train. By the morning you'd quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

. . . well, looks like this piece of propaganda has only served to bring yourself under scrutiny.

Hard lines, hopscotch.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Um i was involved in every op we ran dude.
Last i checked you didnt participate because it was to far away in your words.

I launched 1 my m8 did 2 terribly.
I took out 1 of ur nukes with a nuke 1 of ur d villas lost 11000 men.
Nobled the only village i ran the train on myself.

You'd rather have left one of our squad to be pounded to hell to get your villages while you didnt send him a single soldier for support.
The only support you did was a tiny number of men to wiggy which almost the entire tribe did.

While me and half of stealth were bouncing support from 1 place to another every 2-3 days to support people and since u were nexto me range is no excuse if i could do it so could you.

We set a nap to protect another squad mate so we could prepare rather then him be battered to hell while you did nothing to help him.
We set an alliance because if we didnt they were going to help our enemy and it was better to have them help us insted of them.

There were plenty of red dots around to attack.

The 2 ops before lio both times you refused to help because in your words you had your own targets to fight.
So war targets take second place to what you wanted to do.
Plenty of us would of rather attacked our own targets but the war comes first.

Not my problem that you wouldnt attack over any distance or take part in ops.

DeletedUser7832

So, back on topic.

Meow just needs to regroup. Cut your losses and see where you end up in the rankings. You will lose positions, but should be more powerful from it. Good luck.
Oh please don't kick the players close to me I have finally worked myself to where I might be able to effectively attack you.

DeletedUser

To be fair, I don't think anyone's been kicked from Meow with the exception of two people. Everyone else left.

And LOL at pium, haha!

On topic, I wouldn't say Leo Fender is responsible for the Meow catastrophe, although based upon the short time he was in Meow, he is wayy too hot headed to run a tribe decently.

DeletedUser6695

There were plenty of red dots around to attack.

If someone could look at my map and tell me where these red dots are id greatly appreciate, please note i was told not to attack ~TS~

and for the record the only reason you got that vill was because it was 35mins away and I was asleep( we all sleep sometimes:lol:)

for teh record I am not in any way complaining about EWaR we are awesome and will kill meow :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol there was 2 of u running that account and 1 of me.

Hardly my fault that i got around to attacking first :).
You were just as close to me.

Although if ud attacked id just have stacked the villa and watched :).

Lol you were told not to because we were prepping for lio.
You could have attacked him alone if ud wanted but u were trying to make an entire op for it and drag other members into it so they'd all have lost men aswell.

Plus u didnt even ask first which generally your supposed to do if you want the squad to run an op.

DeletedUser6695

liez, I asked if anyone wanted to help me take him out.

And regarding attacking you back, you quit less than 24 hours after itstarted while I was still dealing with astros finely timed trains and clearances :)

DeletedUser

You use nukes to deal with them?

Yea you asked the tribe lol your meant to ask the squad leader first since ops run by the squad are upto him to set up and decide if they'll happen or not.
Since astro was away and i was running it id more or less refused any ops not knowing what hes future plans were so id kept it limited to war targets only until he was back to lead the squad again.

Also go ahead and scrutiny me couldnt care less :).

DeletedUser6695

use nukes to deal with what?

And i really can't be bothered to pointlessly argue with you :s

DeletedUser1508

I saw this coming a long time ago. Meow pretty much just... yeah.