The Vast Minority

DeletedUser

Right this is totally irrelevant to the vast majority and only the vast minority will have any idea whats going on. Either way should be fun.

In short, me and CF (Juxtapose), aren't on the best of terms with one Pium Messor (Black.Box).

Why?

Well that's the boring bit:

Im being internalled couse i aint got time to run my own account.

That was simple.
Juxt got annoyed with me because i set treaties to protect other members which removed some of hes targets.
He decided to make another tribe try to recruit a couple of ewar then come after us.

I got hold of the message set an op for it.
Op began he told astro so it got dropepd to a 1v1 fight.
Id been considering quitting and had told blind that days earlier.
Was going away the next morning so wouldnt be here so i made a simple choice.
I ran a quick train took 1 of hes villas just to show i could take him and given our positions and my advantage in size and troops im pretty sure id have won although it would of cost me.
Then i sent a circ reserved a few villas for a specific member and gave the rest to the squad to absorb.

In short yeah. But lets not make this too bias shall we? First off there was the whole incident with LiO, not letting me noble anyone because you wanted me to prepare for a war which you never actually entered. Second hugging pretty much everyone including my best noble targets.

As for the one on one. Hehehe, quick train? You launched 4 trains and a fair few nukes, and how many villages did you manage to clear and noble? 1? Well done. Second, tbh, there was never a 1 vs 1. I had about 50 attacks coming in from various members of EWaR when the 1 vs 1 was announced, but that didn't stop me having to defend those attacks did it? Congrats to Astro, who was the only one who sent a capable train. By the morning you'd quit.

etc....
But onto the interesting stuff, basically a series of events (involving a plan and a leak) lead to Black.Box and a some other EWaR players sending nukes and trains at me.

But this is Black.Box's time to shine:

Well I logged on a few days ago to find about 40-50 incoming attacks from various members of EWaR, naturally I was liek: Oh Nooooo

But then I had a look at some of the attacks, check ze train skillz:

Attack 1
Attack 2
And another two, needless to say, they went the same as the second :|
fyeah.jpg
And finally (and to his credit he managed to noble this village, although with a rather disappointing 3 nobles)
Attack 1
Attack 2
Attack 3
Picture_2.png
The first two, needless to say were disappointing to say the least, with a little improvement on the last, but only with a little (or a lot) of luck thrown in.

Although conveniently:

Black.Box on 24.09. at 20:11
And that's the last time i ever let my bad m8 sit for me i told him to send really awful noble trains not annoying nobles spread across an entire minute. Bold parts replacing the bad words ;)

A little too conveniently? :/

Either way, this was from a guy who was like:

Black.Box on 24.09. at 15:46
Heres a hint.

Be more carefull who u talk to if your gonna be a traitor and next time u may not get caught.

But this time your a dead man :).

Funny rly even 1v1 ur no match for me ive got u epicly outnumbered with troops and im more active :).
And then 18 hours later:

Black.Box on 25.09. at 05:17
Long story short the games taking up way to much time and beyond that i simply cant be [censored] with it anymore.

Im gonna ditch my account and just help 1-2 of the newer players develop a bit and get there accounts on track.

Juxt can forget about claiming im just scared of him because i mentioned to blind several days ago i was considering quitting.
I only came back to help an old friend but hes vanished into thin air and i have no interest in running an account properly.

On a final note to Pium, no-one enjoys your bias trolling on the UK5 forum. Please, if your gonna say something, make sure people care.

Well who knows? I've given you the facts here. Haven't left anything out that you can't easily find out from other threads. Make up your mind about it. Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7832

LOL
Ok everyone chime in, but this is over and has been put to rest.
btw What is up with that stick figure, looks funny.

DeletedUser

He chose to continue the argument on the forum, I'm simply finishing it.

DeletedUser

Actually the last message on this was done by cold and i didnt bother to answer.

So technically he choose to carry it on not me.

Not fussed anyway im set just waitin for my last villas to be taken then im down to co-playing with another squad mate and helping some of the newer people :).

As id said anyway i was alrdy considering quitting before that happened just decided to do it at that point after spending all night sitting on a pc incase of any short range attacks insted of with my gf.
Dont much care now anyway but ill be sure to remember not to include you when support is needed be pointless since you never do it.

Also i couldnt care less if people r interested its more for my own entertainment anyway :).

DeletedUser

Meh, no suprises here.

Always knew EWaR were a bunch of noobs anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually the last message on this was done by cold and i didnt bother to answer.

By carrying on I meant bringing this argument onto the forum, which you did.

As id said anyway i was alrdy considering quitting before that happened just decided to do it at that point after spending all night sitting on a pc incase of any short range attacks insted of with my gf.
Dont much care now anyway but ill be sure to remember not to include you when support is needed be pointless since you never do it.

Your quitting, but continuing to play? :icon_confused:

As for tribes, I consider myself first and foremost a tribal player, there are plenty on this forum who would back me up on this, however, I'm not going to be obliged to help a tribe who has people like you trying at every attempt to thwart my every move. It's like giving a kid sweets for having a tantrum.

DeletedUser

Hardly my fault.

You didnt bother to tell any of the council about your plans until afterwards and im not a mind reader.
Then u planned for serpico without bothering to ask the squad leader first.
Again not my fault i simply but what was best for the squad ahead of what you wanted.

And i didnt put thwarting you into it at all i could have cared less.
Beyond the fact that you did nothing at all to help the squad i didnt even notice you enough to care.
I had more immediate worrys like the fact that squad mates were being pounded on and the squad had so few men nearby that we couldnt protect them properly couse they were off on other supporting truns already.

Except for you ofcourse.

DeletedUser6695

Your arguments fail, you claim members were being pounded by Lio yet when I asked who you never told me who to support then we for an NAp for no reason so i asked could we op someone to which I was also told no... Atleast astro is back now

astro <3

DeletedUser

Lol dont think he even realised he was in that squad.
Kinda makes my point bout not helping for me :).

Dude did u even read the forums?

Luke and john and willy all asked for support multiple times for attacks because they were directly nexto enemies.

I answered virtually every single one so did a lot of other stealth.
You didnt help 1 single time and since u were nexto me u were definatly in range to do it.

The nap was because both john and luke were being attacked and we needed time to bring defence home to help them.
Ur op on serpico would of run until lio forced the nap to be ended early so it had to be scrubbed to target them insted.

Both ops i ran u refused to take part while plenty of other stealth did some over longer distances then you.

U keep bringing up that u had no targets yet when i ran ops so ud have targets u refused to take part.

DeletedUser

Pium, if I hear one more reference to your 'squad' / your contribuation to an op, I may well have a nervous breakdown.

DeletedUser

Meh not fussed.

Hes complaining about not having targets while he did nothing when he was given some.

DeletedUser6695

you know I supported wiggy and john(well u do now) and I supplied fakes and a nuke here and there in every op.

I'm sure many people will agree it's pointless to noble long distance into a mainly blue area for 1-2 villa and no farming space when there is a nice target closer

DeletedUser

Lol dont think he even realised he was in that squad.
Kinda makes my point bout not helping for me :).

My bad, I was on holiday for the first two weeks in EWaR and it was only CF there. I'm afraid I really couldn't be bothered to go through every mail I had received throughout that time, and the whole squad thing slipped past my notice.

DeletedUser

Lol i nobled the same distance ud have needed to fine and some people did longer range then i did.

Whether it helps you dosnt matter anyway its whether it helps the squad as a whole.

Well i never saw a single report from you and given that the ops were run through pm's through me if u were taking part generally i should of known.

DeletedUser

Pium, if I hear one more reference to your 'squad' / your contribuation to an op, I may well have a nervous breakdown.

Lol i nobled the same distance ud have needed to fine and some people did longer range then i did.

Whether it helps you dosnt matter anyway its whether it helps the squad as a whole.

Look if you stop spouting about your 'squad' and 'how much you help them', people might stop seeing you as an arrogant nut and might, just might start listening. I doubt it but it's a start.

Think about it this way: we helped relative to how much respect we had for you as a player and leader.

And i didnt put thwarting you into it at all i could have cared less.

Finally. That really annoys me.

'I could care less' implies that you that there is room for you to care less. In fact you could care a lot about that, and still be able to say, 'I could care less'. Actually, what you're saying right there, implies that you could care just about any amount apart from the very amount that you mean, which I assume is nothing. 'I couldn't care less' on the other hand mean you quite literally don't care at all.

For mods: That is not flaming spelling or grammar. I'm simply pointing out it makes no sense at all (unless he genuinely cared, which in the context, I doubt he does)

DeletedUser

Awesomesauce. I was looking forward to reading this. I lol'd. :lol:

DeletedUser6695

@ pium as I pointed out my nukes had so far to travel they just smashed empty vills

DeletedUser

Awesomesauce. I was looking forward to reading this. I lol'd. :lol:

Hardly my best piece, but best I could be bothered to do at 1 in the morning :p

Oh and Pium. As for support. Before our little battle, would you like to know how much ODD you had? 20.000. How much did I have? 300.000. You haven't done a days proper defending in this entire game so of course your going to easily have enough men to send out in support of others. We on the other hand have been a little more busy.