WETLUV VS WAR

DeletedUser

WETLUV vs WAR

Now this has been going on for a while now, so no need to declare that WETLUV are at war with WAR.

This war was never intended or sought after by WETLUV. In fact we were happy to discuss NAP Terms with WAR and this is the conditions W A R wanted to apply.

1. No nobling in K53 at all.

2. No more taking villas with your present villas in K53.

3. All tribes in K43 are fair game to be nobled, sons, wev, Hob and whoever else.

4. No nobling in our 11x11 in both K43 and in K53.

5. No supporting other tribes we attack, and vice verse for us as well.

6. Danwillis1 will be dismissed as a refugee when you dismiss Corky and Black benny as refugees.

7. No recruiting in K53 and in K43 by both tribes.

8. No taking in stray dogs in both K53 and in K43 by the luv family.

9. No nobling in K44 by us both.

Naturally Wetluv were unable to accept these terms and offered up the following Counter Terms

1. No nobling in 53 at all unless you are already there.

2. We are allowed a cluster of 3 for any already claimed or nobled villages in K53.

3. All tribes in K43 are fair game to be nobled, sons, wyv, Hob and whoever else.

4. No nobling in anyone's 7x7 in both K43 and in K53. This applies to all purple dots.

5. No supporting other tribes we attack, and vice versa for us as well.

6. Danwillis1 will be dismissed as a refugee when you dismiss Black benny as a refugee.

7. No recruiting in K53 or K43 by all 3 tribes.

8. No taking in stray dogs in both K53 and in K43 by W A R/LUVWET/WETLUV.

9. No nobling in K44 by W A R.

DREBEL Then begins to show how contradictory he is an unable to remember the lies and spins he puts out.

DRebel today at 10:26

This army camp is a tester for us nothing more, we will not be using it to attack bb or corky.

If we wanted Corky gone from our K, he would have been gone months ago, inspite of his ego saying otherwise.

We have been been chatting here, most of your offer is not acceptable to us, we plan on moving in K43 in mass, that is no secret, we plan on recruiting only the best in K43, again no secret, your family do it the W1N way Mark, wonder where they got that from Mark, they recruit the top 10 of tribes and leave the rest to blow in the wind, very W1N like.

K44 is your home K, that you own, we wont be nobling in K44 or recruiting in K44 or taking in stray dogs in K44, we ask the same of you regarding K53 for us.

K43, together as 2 tribes, the Luv family and W A R, we can decimate all in K43, including Hob and BK, everyone in fact, till only we 2 remain there, a better set of terms than a Nap would be needed tho.

Ally status would be needed, a shared council board, shared ops board, in time a shared planner.

The Luv family recruit as many active players from Hob, Wev, Sons and BK as you like, we will do the same.

Then together as allies, we will both move on Hob 1st, then Wev 2nd, then sons 3rd, then BK 4th and so on until all tribes are gone in K43, leaving only the Luv family and your allies W A R.

K44 will remain yours always, K53 will remain ours always, K43 will be shared by us both.

Take our offer to your council please.

Rob

However, knowing Drebel from other worlds and tribes, Wetluv decided to check out other tribes opinions of W A R

******* today at 17:27

We currently have an NAP with W A R but we are looking to war with them as we think their leadership is arrogant and just not reliable they alos have a spy in out forums which we are very angry about.

Then things just further descended into chaos and the war was declared. Can't remember who declared as it seems that the war has been going on for months.

But during this time WETLUV has lost count of the amount of times we have received a mail moaning about the dictorial drebel.

In fact, I understand that he had to step down for a while and here is his homecoming speach.

DRebel on 29.09. at 20:04
Hello All,

I hope you are all keeping well as always.

Now it is true we have hit a bad patch in K43 against WET, and we have lost villas there to.

Council will be the 1st to step up and say due to confusion and some council members not pulling their weight, K43 was not supported in the full way it had prev been supported.

This lead to loss of villas in K43, and on the border, I take full responsibility for this, as I took 10 or 11 days away as Leader to sort out my RL, and for the most part, it was a bad time for me to leave but none the less it had to be done, tho I am back now as leader, I know this does not help those who lost villas in that time frame.

I can however offer those K43 members, villas in our home k K53 now, mail me and we can move you down here and begin our plan of action again against WET.

I hear some members are thinking of jumping ship on us in our bad patch, with invite mails from WET and BK already in your inboxs, you can of course do that and accept their invites and miss out on what we have on the stove cooking away at present.

I could say we will rim you for leaving, but in all honesty, if your heart was never full of W A R to begin with, who am I to stop you from leaving now.

Do what you feel is right for you, stand by W A R, leave and join BK or WET, that decision has got to be yours alone to make.

Thank you for your time, effort and loyalty to W A R since you all joined us.

Kind Regards.

Rob

DRebel
Founder
W A R

Lucky for W A R that he came back, otherwise we would have been shaking in our boots. What a relief it was to receive this mail.

NOW FOR SOME STATS

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: W A R
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 118
Side 2: 58
Difference: 60
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 945,668
Side 2: 388,624
Difference: 557,044
chart

Now as we all know, W A R like a merge. So far they have merged with END and Wyvern.

And I even hear whispers of Drebel offering to sacrifice all but the top 30 in his tribe and form a MEGA tribe (Sort of like a =FATE=)

So eventually this is the copy of a mail received 2 days ago from OLIS (duke).

quote]
JIMMY WHITE today at 21:40
Everything contained in this message I want only kept between WETLUV and W A R councils please.
I am contacting you about a possible ceasefire between our 2 tribes. We are both in a war, and I believe we are both getting nowhere.
Would you be willing to discuss a ceasefire between our tribes? If you would like to discuss, we can also discuss time frames, terms etc..
Please get back to me. Note: This would benefit us both.
- Olis (Duke)

This may have been a direct result of 5-10 of WETLUV's players teaming up to play.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: W A R
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 6
Difference: 14
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 173,423
Side 2: 41,298
Difference: 132,125
chart

Hopefully the rumours that I have heard about the disbandment of W A R are not true, and that Drebel leads them for a long, long time as I so admire his leadership, his eloquance and his committment to the cause.

May you live in interesting times.

And can all at WETLUV sign off with 1 last thing:

Please Don't disband, not when we are having so much fun

(I know it is not the best PNP in the world, but first attempt, so any critism of this will be received gratefully)

DeletedUser7797

It seems as if they are disbanding as you wrote this.

DeletedUser

HOLY HAIL!!! All is going to be fine now... they will be under NEW LEADERSHIP!!! WITH A NEW NAME... TEST!

mexican86 today at 16:35
Hello Morning Willow

Im Chris the Duke of Test!.

We are a newly formed tribe, made up of members of W A R who were not happy with the way things were going and the way the tribe was run.

We will grow in numbers over the next day or so, but are only bringing our elite players across. DRebel will not be a part of this tribe and will not have anything to do with it, as he is partly to blame for our actions of forming a new tribe.

I come to you to start talks of possible diplomacy and would like a ceasefire while we talk.

I trust you will need to discuss this with your council.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chris
mexican86

Morning Willow today at 16:44
Darn.... You were my next target!!!!!!!!

I am afraid that I have had it up to my eyeballs with OLIS which is now co-playing Jimmy White... Is he going to be a part of this NEW TRIBE?

DeletedUser

HOLY HAIL!!! All is going to be fine now... they will be under NEW LEADERSHIP!!! WITH A NEW NAME... TEST!

Hello Morning Willow

We are a newly formed tribe, made up of members of W A R who were not happy with the way things were going and the way the tribe was run.

We will grow in numbers over the next day or so, but are only bringing our elite players across. DRebel will not be a part of this tribe and will not have anything to do with it, as he is partly to blame for our actions of forming a new tribe.

I come to you to start talks of possible diplomacy and would like a ceasefire while we talk.

Chris
mexican86

I am afraid that I have had it up to my eyeballs with OLIS which is now co-playing Jimmy White... Is he going to be a part of this NEW TRIBE?

Are you getting me confused with somebody else? I haven't even spoken to you until today, and you haven't even responded to that message yet.

DeletedUser

I think the only thing wrong with your post scouseseamus is its 1 or 2 months too late :p

Well done though to WETLUV, keep it up.

DeletedUser

Are you forgetting these conversations via forums???

Olis750

#109 30.09.2010, 07:32 Top
"first and only op" yeah whatever you say. Don't know who you're trying to kid there.

Nobody from END is regretting, and as the former duke of them, i speak for them all.

We will see you change your tone soon!

That was the beginning of the conversation. If you do not recall it... go re read W A R and END merge... hahaha... Page 5 I think!!! Seems you were getting bashed around and then became a little hot headed. I do not need to speak to you one vs. one to know that I do not like your rude behavior and dirty mouth.

DeletedUser

Are you forgetting these conversations via forums???

Olis750

#109 30.09.2010, 07:32 Top
"first and only op" yeah whatever you say. Don't know who you're trying to kid there.

Nobody from END is regretting, and as the former duke of them, i speak for them all.

We will see you change your tone soon!

That was the beginning of the conversation. If you do not recall it... go re read W A R and END merge... hahaha... Page 5 I think!!! Seems you were getting bashed around and then became a little hot headed. I do not need to speak to you one vs. one to know that I do not like your rude behavior and dirty mouth.

My rude behaviour and dirty mouth? The first words I've heard from you were frankly horrible, the things you were saying to Klazee about Drebel and I, despite not knowing a thing about me was completely uncalled for, and I think you take things far too personally.

That is not bashing WET at all, and looking back at that page, that was perhaps the 1 out of the 2 comments I had to say on WET in total.

Try not judging a book by what Adellion tells you about it.

DeletedUser

(I know it is not the best PNP in the world, but first attempt, so any critism of this will be received gratefully)
An entertaining read, and it worked: I knew little about either tribe before, but you have suceeded in making yourselves look like winners and the enemy look daft.
I think the only thing wrong with your post scouseseamus is its 1 or 2 months too late
hehe, yes!

DeletedUser

Try not judging a book by what Adellion tells you about it.

I would love to see any book reviews by Adellion, I'm sure they'd make wonderful reading, lol

Yes, an entertaining read, keep up the good work.
And I didn't realise there was a new tribe in town, that makes the west far more interesting ...

DeletedUser

Hello Morning Willow

Chris
mexican86

lmao man i love some of the bs in here.

The new tribe was MY idea alone,
not joining it and falling on my sword for the sake of my tribe, was my idea alone.
I dont know which version of Chris you were talking to, must be a diff version to the one I know, where blame for the failure of W A R is laid squarely at the feet of all council of W A R not just its leader and its members, not all of them some.

Course, say whatever you like as tbh, im past caring now in truth.

DeletedUser7210

Hello Morning Willow

Chris
mexican86

I would back Chris 100% he is a fine player/leader and guy and if carried on from other worlds would class him a PA

DeletedUser

In a way this is BS, In W4 my addy is Celtic Maniacs and Im in a tribe that was not at war with W A R (*BK) but I was (alone with no help) when I joined them and with the help of my new tribe I took out Hwiccee (remember him ???? No45 in the world at the time) !!!!!!
The idea that WETLUV alone did this is nonsensical and laughable.....give other tribes such as PEST and individuals like myself (Im sure Im not alone here) their due and dont try to hog the limelight !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6726

Was WAR becoming a new tribe a last resort??

I sat in on a little chat that was had with DRebel only a couple of days ago.

[13/10/2010 20:40:35] drebel001: DRebel here from W A R, can we chat?
[13/10/2010 20:40:35] Luca Fioretti: Luca Fioretti has shared contact details with DRebel.
[13/10/2010 20:40:40] Luca Fioretti: yep
[13/10/2010 20:40:53] Luca Fioretti: for a bit, then i need to have my beer :D
[13/10/2010 20:41:07] DRebel: lol, know that feeling well :)
[13/10/2010 20:41:39] Luca Fioretti: so what's going on then?
[13/10/2010 20:43:39] DRebel: Good to meet you, I am looking to arrange a mega tribe, made of Urban, W A R and FATE members, i have no issues with W A R being merged into 1 of the other 2, in reality, weather it be W A R and Urban merged into FATE, I have no issues with that, I have as yet to put this offer to Urban to, as 1 tribe made up of all 3, we would own half of the world right away, thoughts?
[13/10/2010 20:44:23] Luca Fioretti: hmmmm
[13/10/2010 20:44:56] Luca Fioretti: that would be too easy
[13/10/2010 20:45:14] Luca Fioretti: members have complained a lot about =FATE= numbers beeing so high
[13/10/2010 20:45:30] Luca Fioretti: I don't think this is a possibility right now
[13/10/2010 20:46:21] *** Luca Fioretti created a group conversation
Show group conversation ***
[13/10/2010 20:46:46] DRebel: pity, W1N did it on W1 and are still on top of the world, yep it gave them alot of members who in time the internally nobled down to the cream of the crop
[13/10/2010 20:47:14] DRebel: welocme :)
[13/10/2010 20:50:50] DRebel: Guys i am seriously looking at this idea, its fine and dandy wanting to war with everyone as 3 tribes, coorded attacks as 3 tribes is a complete nightmare, as 1 Mega Tribe, well look at W1N on W1, their are the example for all to follow or mega merges
[13/10/2010 20:52:10] Luca Fioretti: right now we are both warring different tribes
[13/10/2010 20:52:37] Luca Fioretti: a merge isn't what we want right now
[13/10/2010 20:52:57] Luca Fioretti: we have already had 2 recent merges and they didn't come without quite a few problems
[13/10/2010 20:53:03] Luca Fioretti: the world is still long
[13/10/2010 20:53:07] Luca Fioretti: anything can happen
[13/10/2010 20:53:22] Luca Fioretti: let's not abandon the idea completely
[13/10/2010 20:53:29] Luca Fioretti: but for now its best to leave
[13/10/2010 20:53:39] Luca Fioretti: maybe look at it sometime down the line
[13/10/2010 20:53:47] DRebel: your waring with PEST, and BK over smile?? we are waring with WET who are supporting PEST villas in their home K, as most of PEST are ex Bi, who were allies with WET lol
[13/10/2010 20:54:28] Luca Fioretti: are WET officially allies?
[13/10/2010 20:54:31] Luca Fioretti: with pest
[13/10/2010 20:55:17] DRebel: I would assume so, as WET dont have enough def to be stacking K43, K44, K54 villas they way the have been doing so
[13/10/2010 20:57:06] Luca Fioretti: well i guess it was inevitable
[13/10/2010 20:58:00] DRebel: The PEST/WET connestion was always going to happen with ex bi in PEST now

Grand designs of being the next W1N??? Slightly delusional if you ask me.

This of course was rejected on our side.

I have had previous experience of DRebel and how he talks to his own tribe, The forum extract below is from W2

Nukes

Hells Angel on 01.10. at 19:57
A nuke is a group of offensive troops sent at a village to attempt to clear it of any troops. However these don't always clear a village of troops but a set of nukes can clear a heavily defended village.
A nuke consists of:
7500 Axemen
2500 Light Cavalry
300 Rams
1 Scout

Hells Angel on 01.10. at 20:37
this is just a suggestion i usually have this as a base but can alter it all they'll know is that i send offensive troops

joethebarbarian on 06.10. at 18:26
it's good honestly!

95david95 on 12.01. at 16:26
Mounted archers are great for killing archers, but not everyone uses them in there nukes.

Delahunty on 12.01. at 16:32
The mounted archer is especially useful against archers.
Besides taking down archers , the mounted archer also works moderate in offensive.
Mounted Archers are vitally important in a good offense, since archers are especially tough defensive unit, which can only be dealt with effectively by using Mounted Archers.
Although Mounted Archers travel quickly, they are not meant as defensive units. For quick support, it is recommended that Mounted Archers not be used.

95david95 on 12.01. at 16:34
For quick support use HC

Bilbo Bailey on 14.01. at 09:49
Just FYI, I usually send more than 1 scout in my nuke. Perhaps 100 or 1000 depending on villa size, incase they get killed. Scouting before you send your nuke eliminates the need to send lots of scouts, but you don't always have the time, or back up to do that.
I also had MA in a recent mini nuke, mainly cos I wanted to get rid of them. But will definately use them again, as they are fab against archers.
Nicky xxx:)

Hells Angel on 14.01. at 19:16
yeh i usually don't play on worlds with archers so adopted my nuke to those worlds. Also sometimes include cats in the nukes for added damage or for stopping sniping by taking out rally points

lord dan win on 14.01. at 20:35
Anyone who wants to see my nuke say and I'll forward the report, I've publisied to many...

TheCommando on 15.01. at 19:33
I'd like to see. I'm trying to get to grips with things as i get ever so slowly bigger :]
lord dan win on 15.01. at 19:44
I'll show you the nukes I use and the ones others use, this is from this world so I'll forward them to you now.

They are good, I'll also show you a good defense as I hit them hard and beat them, my nukes a special and they take down troops effectively.

TheCommando on 15.01. at 20:13
This is all new to me, gonna be ages till i have numbers like that. But i'm archiving the reports for later study. Thanks mate!

lord dan win on 15.01. at 20:20
No problems, you should get that amount of troops a bit after you have level 30 camps and 25 barracks and 20 Stables...

Look at my attacks on Munste003, you see the base plan? That's what I'd say to get as it utilises wuick build speed with less population reached so you have more troops.

Get the HQ to 23 but stop at that or you'll waste farm space, I like that base plan and it gives exactly 9870 points so it looks like a nice number to have...

XD

TheCommando on 15.01. at 20:22
Geniuous! Atleast it gives me something to aim for, specially so i don't have to waist resources on stuff i don't need.

lord dan win on 15.01. at 20:55
Get the camps the HQ at 15 if not done, then camps to 23 if not done, then the HQ to 23, then get Camps to 25, then Smithy from whatever upto 20.
Barracks and Stables upto 18 and 13, always have troops building if you can and farm as much as you can, build a Noble after you have at least 2 troops for every point you have, then you either build another Noble or you go on and Noble your secod base, if you just Noble the second base then use the resource towards the market and sens resource to that base to help it get higher, once it is at the same stage as I left your first base, send the resource between the two and get camps to 30 and warehouse to 30 along with the farm.

That is my guide, after that if you want pm me but don't follow it exactly, experiment, there is no textbook best base, try around and muck about with levels, I hope I help.
lord dan win on 29.01. at 20:31 Quote
I'm posting all my fun attacks with god nukes in them along with some good defending on both sides.
This isn't all of them, I have too many and don't want to bore you but I hope you get the idea of how to build a nuke and what kind of troops are in nukes and also that nukes aren't all the same, some may be 22k Axemen and some may be 5k LC and 600 Rams, you never know!

albet789 on 29.01. at 20:57
A nuke is a group of offensive troops sent at a village to attempt to clear it of any troops. However these don't always clear a village of troops but a set of nukes can clear a heavily defended village.
A nuke consists of:
7500 Axemen
2500 Light Cavalry
300 Rams
1 Scout

juiko3 on 15.02. at 10:01
or this might be alright too
7k axe
3k LC
220 ram

and that would be ok too
well there are a lot of different nukes as you could say

DRebel on 15.02. at 12:54
my W1 Nukes are:

7k to 9k Axe
4.5k to 6k LC
1k to 2k MA
300 to 500 Rams

95david95 on 15.02. at 13:09
Thants far to much...

Just the LC

6k lc = 24,000 farm cpace all the farm spaced but buildings will also be needed.

DRebel wrote:
my W1 Nukes are:

7k to 9k Axe
4.5k to 6k LC
1k to 2k MA
300 to 500 Rams

Is that between every village or in one? If it's in one then that's a complete and utter lie to be honest...

also, no need for that many MA, just 400 will do the job...

DRebel on 15.02. at 20:05
Im building one like that on this world, when Im finsihed, I send it to you, so you can see it up close and personal, remember that next time you accuse me of lying.

But nice to see you actually being active tho on the forum.

With 74 villages on world 1, do you think they would all be the same nukes??
lmao.
And did I say one village???

MA are best for killing archers our right period.
Axe, LC and Rams make the best nukes, anything extra throw into the mix just adds to the purity of the nuke.

mthwchppll on 15.02. at 21:50
not bein funny m8 but u cant fit that in 1 village lmao

mthwchppll on 15.02. at 21:52
and i dont fink it is as effective if u send from different villas

strobe360 on 15.02. at 22:46
guys calm down please theres no need for aggression

DRebel on 16.02. at 09:18
When you have small points villas you can build bigger nukes, alot bigger in fact, did that little fact escape you both? Lmao

lord dan win on 16.02. at 09:33
No, it didn't escape me, that won't fit in a village!

do the math, one LC doesn't equal one population, it's 4! 6,000 x 4 = 24000 population. Impossible to get as you need a Stable to build LC and 24k population is the max meaning that you can't have that many troops in a base.

Then when you add the 9k Axe to it you have 33k population, plus the 2k MA gives you 43k population and then the Rams...

This is split between two villas at least! It doesn't fit in one village!

strobe360 on 16.02. at 09:36
lord dan is right

DRebel on 16.02. at 09:38
LMAO WHERE DID I SAY 1 VILLAGE, point it out to me -------->

lord dan win on 16.02. at 10:04
This is about Best nukes, nukes come from 1 village!

I bet he never thought that would come back to haunt him!!!

If you talk to your own tribe like that how are you going to get anywhere with other tribes???

DeletedUser

lmao man i love some of the bs in here.

The new tribe was MY idea alone,
not joining it and falling on my sword for the sake of my tribe, was my idea alone.
I dont know which version of Chris you were talking to, must be a diff version to the one I know, where blame for the failure of W A R is laid squarely at the feet of all council of W A R not just its leader and its members, not all of them some.

Course, say whatever you like as tbh, im past caring now in truth.

Come on admit it drebel, you failed at this attempt to run a powerful tribe, but at least you kept it afloat for a while.

In a way this is BS, In W4 my addy is Celtic Maniacs and Im in a tribe that was not at war with W A R (*BK) but I was (alone with no help) when I joined them and with the help of my new tribe I took out Hwiccee (remember him ???? No45 in the world at the time) !!!!!!
The idea that WETLUV alone did this is nonsensical and laughable.....give other tribes such as PEST and individuals like myself (Im sure Im not alone here) their due and dont try to hog the limelight !!!!!

Well done for contributing a few nukes in the direction of a player. It speaks well of you and your tribes ability to take out 1 player.

If I ever need some help, can I ask mail you ingame?

DeletedUser7210

Wowser MS. Your first posted convo shows a less than honourable attitude to tribe and members, the second reminds me of my first month on UK1 way back. Looks like my wee nephew could win a war against those guys with his wee pals :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Test Offers a hand of friendship to WETLUV in the way of a NAP.

WETLUV will issue their response shortly (only after we have advised Test in game first)

JIMMY WHITE today at 18:08
We grow like any way other tribes do. I will outline some basic terms that I believe are fair:

1. No nobling in K53 for WET, no recruiting in K53.

2. No Nobling/Recruiting in K44 or K45 for Test!

3. We are both free to noble and recruit in K43, although chances are we won't recruit anyone who is currently in K43 who hasn't already been sent an invite.

4. We are not support each other's enemies, unless they are allies and have asked for help.

5. Both of us are free to noble in K54.

6. Both tribes have to ask permission before taking barbs in each other's Church radii.

Those terms would allow us both to grow, as the targets currently in k43 would leave you a while to complete.

- Olis

Now I wonder, if the new dukes or the old dukes realises that some of their new members are desperate to the tribe.

One quote so far is "This is just the same as W A R except Drebel"

Another quote "I know we are losing villages to you tonight, but after that can we please join"

Sorry to say that you might find some of your better players leaving really quickly.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to sit here and defend Drebel completely as both he and I know that we had run ins before over his style of leadership, but I have to say he demanded respect from the tribe, and most of them gave him respect. Very much a marmite style of leadership, but it doesn't mean it's the wrong type of leadership. After all, he led W A R from a few weeks into the world to now.

While the idea of a new tribe was Drebel's, this is in no way the same as W A R, and won't be run the same way W A R was. Just before people start to judge a tribe before it's even had time to settle down and take it's shoes off.