'Awards' Of The Day

DeletedUser

Wondering how much each 'Award' Of The Day is going for nowadays. Obviously as the world moves on, the requirements for each award will increase.

Also, shout out to anaskelos (copy+pasting link wont work :s) for getting Plunderer Of The Day 29 times, putting him top of the awards ranking. Although the most plundered for a day is the beo.wulf account - 26.10.2010 (6.000 villages)!

So, if you've earned an award during the past week; post of the amount required/the award received/the date it was received.

DeletedUser

somebody is getting a little bit Jealous or cant handdle the competition....in my country there is a word saying...
what ever a fox can catch ....does it hook.....
let me remind you someones message in game...

J3east on 25.10. at 15:53
You about?

anaskelos on 25.10. at 16:11
about you...

J3east on 25.10. at 16:12
hia
How many plunders are you for today :3?

anaskelos on 25.10. at 16:13
You plundered the most villages in this world today (945 villages)

J3east on 25.10. at 16:18
cool :D

anaskelos on 25.10. at 16:20
this is coolest...

You plundered the most villages in this world on 23.10.2010 (3.803 villages)!

J3east on 25.10. at 16:22
I saw that, nice one haha. Going for a new record today :)?

anaskelos on 25.10. at 16:26
nope....cause i nobble a nice nooby ******* who attacked me...so all my offensives are on the road for sex...

J3east on 25.10. at 16:29
so, i can get the award today :D?

anaskelos on 25.10. at 16:32
all yours man...
AND THIS DAY THE MESSAGE CAME.....25/10/10.....

J3east
You plundered the most villages in this world on 24.10.2010 (1.276 villages)!

AND...

25.10.10 20:11
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=269922#post269922
Bump to see how everyones doing;
239 million halued
5.1k villages looted

The conclusion I leave to you....:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, not sure what point your trying to prove there :s. Yes i've recently took an interest in plunderer of the day which is directly related to most plundered/hauled.
+ I did get the award the day I sent you the message, the award time must be messed up.

DeletedUser

Okay, not sure what point your trying to prove there :s. Yes i've recently took an interest in plunderer of the day which is directly related to most plundered/hauled.
+ I did get the award the day I sent you the message, the award time must be messed up.

i m not the one opened this thread talking about someone else....
but sure i dont like anyone mension my name for nothing.....

DeletedUser

I'm confused what in gods name are you on about, he only mentioned you cause your top of the awards ranking

DeletedUser

Wondering how much each 'Award' Of The Day is going for nowadays. Obviously as the world moves on, the requirements for each award will increase.

Also, shout out to anaskelos (copy+pasting link wont work :s) for getting Plunderer Of The Day 29 times, putting him top of the awards ranking. Although the most plundered for a day is the beo.wulf account - 26.10.2010 (6.000 villages)!

So, if you've earned an award during the past week; post of the amount required/the award received/the date it was received.

thats why...seems like a crime for being that active so i can get my resourses to make troops and fix my villas....

DeletedUser

Ok mate may I suggest you read posts, think about them and then reply as no one else seems to know what you are on about

DeletedUser

thats why...seems like a crime for being that active so i can get my resourses to make troops and fix my villas....

nice job on overtaking me (via dolorosa).
TIs what inactivity does :D

DeletedUser8543

is this what your after:

You plundered the most villages in this world on 09.11.2010 (1.414 villages)!

brought in close to 17 million res which aint amazing but i only have 20 villas to raid from :)

DeletedUser7549

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 14.11.2010 (399.924 units)!

lol I think its a W5 record.. any one beat me?

DeletedUser7967

Wow, you are the reason I didn't get the award that day. :|

DeletedUser7982

You can't allow that Apo.

Kill him.

Steal his award from his mantlepiece while you're at it.

DeletedUser7967

That means I have to get nuked a whole lot from Meow. I don't see that happening. I can't wait until it does though :D