Top 20 Players

DeletedUser2722

Everyone thinks their reasons are valid.

Not everyone's reasons are valid.

Very true, and I have to agree with you here. And you are no different, unless
your ego has now grown to the stage where you now think you are God? :icon_wink:

I'm adapting to my circumstances as I see best. You may not agree with what
I'm doing, but you're not exactly planning to be here in a few weeks, are you?

Them again, neither am I, but the terrible late-game habits are not easy to
leave behind!

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

UK1 - Grant makes -TnT-. Tribe fails at startup.
UK4 - disbands within three days of retaking his acc, drops in several ranks as well.
UK6 - rimmed at startup.

Geez... Things really aren't going well. :p

lol i did wounder when you would pop up adel and have a gloat :lol: how are you buddy?

DeletedUser

17 AJusCorz BA 3.392 1 3392 Good forum presence. Would like to see them up higher

Hopefully ill make that acad today or tomorrow lol
And i have t say this world has got to be my favorite UK Yet :)

DeletedUser

1 ALessonInPointWhoring Good players, solid team and a good tribe. rank 1 for a reason and will stay there until 100k
2 SperzFTW Worked together as a team with ALIPW, to noble one of the biggest threats in the world
3 Tilt Chip is a good player and an awesome guy, should stay top 5
4 Abdo Disagree with first noble, will see how it plays out
5 telly monster Zardeh is an awesome player and I wish to know who is co-playing this noob
8 Yeah Yeah Yeah Do not let this guy go to lategame. He will be ranked in the top 3 at that stage. Mrlucaboy... jesus
9 Natures Favorite Undoubtedly the best players on the server. Nah but the guys I am co-playing are great lads and insane players
11 Admiral Phoenix Back In Action?
14 OverDose Speed Rat

DeletedUser

1 ALessonInPointWhoring Good players, solid team and a good tribe. rank 1 for a reason and will stay there until 100k
2 SperzFTW Worked together as a team with ALIPW, to noble one of the biggest threats in the world
3 Tilt Chip is a good player and an awesome guy, should stay top 5
5 telly monster Zardeh is an awesome player and I wish to know who is co-playing this noob
8 Yeah Yeah Yeah Do not let this guy go to lategame. He will be ranked in the top 3 at that stage. Mrlucaboy... jesus
9 Natures Favorite Undoubtedly the best players on the server. Nah but the guys I am co-playing are great lads and insane players
11 Admiral Phoenix Back In Action?
14 OverDose Speed Rat

I log in to that account about once every week, and it is still top 5 :) (that's how awesome I am)

DeletedUser

[10/30/2010 9:00:31 PM] 26 [Sneggy/james] says: I just got blocked by miggy
[10/30/2010 9:00:52 PM] 26 [Sneggy/james] says: apparently nobling him cos hes in an enemy tribe and clearly the best target on the world on uk6 is a betrayal of our friendship

Meh, saw it coming.

This is on topic right ?

DeletedUser

I'm not being funny, but all you ever.. seem to do is be like a sheep.. and just base your opinion on what other people think, to be honest on this occasion you might feel this way but i just see it time and time again why cant you just think for yourself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Adellion you quit So go aways or comeback but dont just troll LOL

Had you bothered to pay attention to my quitting speech, I said I quit TribalWars, not the forums.

lol i did wounder when you would pop up adel and have a gloat :lol: how are you buddy?

Alive. Just got directed to some fantastic coordination by Nauzhror and I couldn't resist taking a peeksy into UK6 forums. :p