WETLUV Statement

DeletedUser

Think theyve gone on strike?!

Been no telling offs since carebear did a bunk!

DeletedUser

Well it is comments like his that take people away from these forums and stop "Measly small" players, new players posting. This has a knock on effect which results in tumbleweed rolling through a desrted forum.
Should be knuckles wrapped for that kind of derogatary,condesending remarks imo

DeletedUser

i actually think its the mods that scare people away with their over sensoring :p
Are you honestly bothered by being told to shut up? has he actually offended you really? or are you just jumping on the opportunity to get him back with an infraction :p

DeletedUser

Well it is comments like his that take people away from these forums and stop "Measly small" players, new players posting. This has a knock on effect which results in tumbleweed rolling through a desrted forum.
Should be knuckles wrapped for that kind of derogatary,condesending remarks imo

Smaller players can post all they want.

You on the other hand have no clue what you're talking about when you belong to a tribe any top 10 side would consider light nobling.

Mods wouldn't infract me for that post anyway as I haven't said anything against the rules :).

DeletedUser

Thats wierd Olis, your tribe has been trying to "lightly" noble a couple of our members and are making a real pigs breasts of it.

Anyway......
Did your new ally not know about your old ally then? Seems to me from a couple of posts earlier they were in the dark, my mind started working and figured out your master plan.

I see you say ZP will stay as allies" as far as your concerned", what if it wasn't concerning you though? What if your new allies thought they would make better targets than allies(they do!) as they didn't know about your diplomacy with them you have to say it is a real possibilty?

DeletedUser

We knew ages ago from talking to ZP (were bk then) when they wanted to discuss diplomacy after we had a couple cross noble issues moving into "their" K. You just misunderstood my previous post =) There was suggestion of a 3 way alliance i simply meant this wasnt the case! Pest have no diplomacy with ZP xD

DeletedUser

Thats wierd Olis, your tribe has been trying to "lightly" noble a couple of our members and are making a real pigs breasts of it.

Anyway......
Did your new ally not know about your old ally then? Seems to me from a couple of posts earlier they were in the dark, my mind started working and figured out your master plan.

I see you say ZP will stay as allies" as far as your concerned", what if it wasn't concerning you though? What if your new allies thought they would make better targets than allies(they do!) as they didn't know about your diplomacy with them you have to say it is a real possibilty?

No because WETLUV do not declare war on our allies.

If things were to take a turn for the worse and Z~P wanted a war, then i am very confident that our council would give time for the alliance to drop before fighting began.

Declaring war after having just dropped an alliance, or even still in one is a frowned upon tactic.

Not to mention, what would we have to gain by taking on Z~P, if what FATE say is true and they are going to declare on us, then we would concentrate on that.

Also on the comment to your tribe: Considering I'm down in K54, I do not keep track of noblings in the north. But my point is, whilst the top 10 will declare war on each other, would anybody considering "declaring war" on you necessary? I doubt it.

DeletedUser

willow figures that the war will end up

WET-PEST-COLD

FATE-UR-ZP

no real need to add name, still sure?

DeletedUser

WET-PEST-COLD

FATE-UR-ZP

If that were to happen I can be quite sure we wouldn't be the ones declaring on Z~P, what reason would we have for that?

Also i can say, if that war were to happen it'd be one hell of a world war ;P!

DeletedUser

nope pest want to war zp not wetluv
[17:31:23] there were plans in place for a zp war,

so you ally to a tribe who you know to be preparing for war against your allies?

DeletedUser

nope pest want to war zp not wetluv
[17:31:23] there were plans in place for a zp war,

so you ally to a tribe who you know to be preparing for war against your allies?

I'm not part of the council so I don't know, but why assume we knew about it?

DeletedUser

lol if i knew about it, without trying

[04/11/2010 00:17:58] Willow: the way we see it is we have 3 options... fate, pest, or zp
[04/11/2010 00:18:05] lason wright: that would be a waste
[04/11/2010 00:18:42] lason wright: you should be allied to zp so its really fate or pest
[04/11/2010 00:18:56] Willow: well we heard a rumor that they plan to turn their backs on us
[04/11/2010 00:19:04] Willow: we are looking into this
[04/11/2010 00:19:18] Willow: I know that they have been talking to pest as well

DeletedUser7369

WET-PEST-COLD

FATE-UR-ZP

That be me! i said that. Not because i have any plans to attack Z~P but because i think that they will attack COLD who are our allies. if they do so then we will help COLD. Z~P will then seek =FATE= assistance as you would share a common enemy. Willow would then be forced to choose between an ally in Z~P that has been there forever but done nothing to help and PEST that she knows entered a war with FATE at the request of their Allies at the time. Which would you choose? long term crap relation or the tribe that is lead by honourable players who respect allegiances given?

If it remains peaceful then a world war could be avoided but i think that unlikely.

DeletedUser

[06/11/2010 23:35:11] jpmullane/coramoor: zp wanted to join you
[06/11/2010 23:35:18] jpmullane/coramoor: apparently

DeletedUser7369

[06/11/2010 23:35:11] jpmullane/coramoor: zp wanted to join you
[06/11/2010 23:35:18] jpmullane/coramoor: apparently

I dont see what that shows other than i was told that Z~P wanted to join FATE and decided to sound you out to see if there was any truth to the rumour.