WETLUV Statement

DeletedUser8202

you can have 2 allies at war with each other
providing you dont get invloved with there fighting

ive had this enough in the past

DeletedUser4083

and who told you that ?

Willow asked both FATE and PEST the question on ZP, as well as ZP themselves. by doing this we were able to gauge the reactions on each side, and find out just how true or false the rumor was.

Honestly, a little bit of innocent mind games and you start questioning everything talon. Relax, ease the tension out of those muscles. If need be visit your local masseuse :)

DeletedUser

lol, nice one phlipser, if only wonder how far i would have to go??

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Z~P and FATE are both our allies, we have no need to drop the alliance with our long standing friends in Z~P, yes we were concerned with rumours that Z~P were considering attacking us WETLUV contacted ZP and spoke about it.

This was all sorted out easily and quickly.

DeletedUser

Thank you all for this very entertaining article on our behalf. It is pleasing to know that everyone is so curious as to what we are doing, why we are doing it, or which way we go about it.

Talon, you would probably never make it as a REAL general in an army because you take every stitch of word you hear for granted as if it is stone cold truths. Could you imagine if this were true and you were in charge..the entire world would be blown up had you held the power to the red button.

When one hears a rumor, they do not go about things stating...YOU SAID THIS SO I AM GOING TO DO THIS... oh noooo... I like to play mind games back. I believe you even stated that you hate my ways/tactics etc. Thank you for I take that as a compliment to say the least.

I went around questioning, even the source itself. During these interrogations, other truths and tid bits come out that one is able to piece together to find the entire story. Just as you volunteered to tell us you were looking to having the HEORES territory for a new Front... well who on earth would that "New" front be seeing as to how we wiped up the west side already and were justing picking up the pieces?!?!?

Z~P denied information to me and the entire council, yet admitted information to another. Things were being said on Britecraft's end that made us raise an eyebrow and start to look around for truths. Oddly, they did talk to FATE as well about teaming up with you, but there was a hitch in the terms concerning Morning Star. There was also conversations between Z~P and PEST about positioning and targets with our name mentioned from Z~P.

Our friendship with players from Bi! led us to believing that PEST would make a great alliance. Xlnx, BattleAxe, and JP are all like minded players that have similar views of play in this game. I can see this tribal relationship going far!

DeletedUser

As long as if you eventually declare on FATE for PEST that they don't suddenly disband !! :lol:

DeletedUser8491

As long as if you eventually declare on FATE for PEST that they don't suddenly disband !! :lol:

so if we declare ... you will disband? where's the fun in that??? lol

DeletedUser

Is it just me or did this sentence make no sense at all? Seems like words are in the wrong order, but I'm not sure if it's just me and my tired eyes...

DeletedUser

It made sense; he was referring to +PEST-'s declaration and Bi! disbanding on the same day.

A low-blow, =FATE= and Vital can give grace that Bi! disbanded, or they would've really had their backsides kicked by the combined might of Bi! and +PEST-.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the puns. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It made sense; he was referring to +PEST-'s declaration and Bi! disbanding on the same day.

A low-blow, =FATE= and Vital can give grace that Bi! disbanded, or they would've really had their backsides kicked by the combined might of Bi! and +PEST-.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the puns. :icon_rolleyes:

I guess I better get some sleep then :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thank you all for this very entertaining article on our behalf. It is pleasing to know that everyone is so curious as to what we are doing, why we are doing it, or which way we go about it.

Talon, you would probably never make it as a REAL general in an army because you take every stitch of word you hear for granted as if it is stone cold truths. Could you imagine if this were true and you were in charge..the entire world would be blown up had you held the power to the red button.

When one hears a rumor, they do not go about things stating...YOU SAID THIS SO I AM GOING TO DO THIS... oh noooo... I like to play mind games back. I believe you even stated that you hate my ways/tactics etc. Thank you for I take that as a compliment to say the least.

I went around questioning, even the source itself. During these interrogations, other truths and tid bits come out that one is able to piece together to find the entire story. Just as you volunteered to tell us you were looking to having the HEORES territory for a new Front... well who on earth would that "New" front be seeing as to how we wiped up the west side already and were justing picking up the pieces?!?!?

Z~P denied information to me and the entire council, yet admitted information to another. Things were being said on Britecraft's end that made us raise an eyebrow and start to look around for truths. Oddly, they did talk to FATE as well about teaming up with you, but there was a hitch in the terms concerning Morning Star. There was also conversations between Z~P and PEST about positioning and targets with our name mentioned from Z~P.

Our friendship with players from Bi! led us to believing that PEST would make a great alliance. Xlnx, BattleAxe, and JP are all like minded players that have similar views of play in this game. I can see this tribal relationship going far!
To me it seems like you also decided to believe lots of things which you were told, some were true, others were half truths other were lies. I don't think you always managed to figure out which was which.

DeletedUser8491

same can be said for you lot also ... but most of the story we pieced together made sense ... if you care to enlighten us on the lies that we decided to believe then perhaps it would make an interesting read lol

DeletedUser

Yes and I'm not sure what to believe, although there are some things which don't sound right. When the world "settles" again everything will clear up...

DeletedUser7369

i dont know when this world will settle. be interesting to hear the full story though. maybe each tribe should make detailed "memoirs" for publication once the war comes to a conclusion? would like to know what you lot are thinking lol

DeletedUser

to willows post :)...

you would be surprised what i'm like in real life so frankly that has no use in this conversation..

i'm afraid you have not been reading to a word i have written as clearly i do not care at all about what rumours you have heard, what i care about is you recruiting our enemies and thinking we would be saying congrats

as i said you should take the time to read what someone says, go back have a read you should find it alot more enlightening.

remarkable work but you would have to jog my memory and files regarding zp, i meaning really jog it

jp
That be me! i said that. Not because i have any plans to attack Z~P but because i think that they will attack COLD who are our allies. if they do so then we will help COLD. Z~P will then seek =FATE= assistance as you would share a common enemy. Willow would then be forced to choose between an ally in Z~P that has been there forever but done nothing to help and PEST that she knows entered a war with FATE at the request of their Allies at the time. Which would you choose? long term crap relation or the tribe that is lead by honourable players who respect allegiances given?

If it remains peaceful then a world war could be avoided but i think that unlikely.

come on jp you really forgot about giving iwo the go ahead??

:) cant be bothered to type too annoying so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ4j-MBnLQo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

IWO the go ahead to do what exactly? I told him he could make any plans he wanted. doesnt mean i will approve them. the thing about leading is, its important to consider all eventualities. doesnt mean you expect all eventualities, and most are mutually exclusive. think the scouts have it right. Be prepared!