WETLUV

DeletedUser8195

Numero Uno!

Well done everyoe! :) keep it up!

No criticism; we know it's just cos your jealous ;)

DeletedUser

We all knew it was coming

With the war with pest fate are growing slowly it was very much expected knowing scorpii and the final big heroes members joined you that youd become number one its not all happy days i promise you that fate will not like this ill tell you to prepare for war:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

With the war with pest fate are growing slowly it was very much expected knowing scorpii and the final big heroes members joined you that youd become number one its not all happy days i promise you that fate will not like this ill tell you to prepare for war:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

A few things here.

1. Nobody knew that they would be joining us apart from those in WETLUV, so that was all speculation on your part.

2. You "promise" us that FATE will not like this? And you know this for definite, you being the well known FATE council member and everything.

3. Prepare for War? We're always prepared for war.

DeletedUser

Congratulations! You've recruited your way to number one! :icon_wink:

You're the only tribe on UK4 to have above 65 members, let alone 100! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Congrats, although for some reason, I thought you had already been rank 1 at some point.

As did most if not all of the previous rank 1 tribes.

You're the only tribe on UK4 to have above 65 members, let alone 100! :icon_rolleyes:

Which doesn't impact ranking as its top 40 players.

DeletedUser8534

Thank you :icon_biggrin:

Oh and this world allows for 120 members so adapt and exploit the rules properly.

Everybody has a problem with our numbers since the beginning of the game. Oh they are a family tribe and they never work blah blah blah.

We are an exception to the rule and have proved ourselves we can manage such high numbers within our ranks due to some great leadership and skillful troops on the ground.

I wasn't here when the decision to allow the HEROES merge to happen and quite frankly I wasn't overjoyed with it when I came back. But why shouldn't we be able to do this?? We have managed double these numbers and beat off every tribe we have faced other than Bi but a stalemate on that front against arguably some of the best players of the game and at such an early stage was a minor victory in my eyes.

Why do all people follow the same so called rule of you have too many members??? You cant have too many members its impossible.

It all comes down to leadership and just because many tribes have failed in the past doesn't mean we will.

DeletedUser

Thank you :icon_biggrin:

Oh and this world allows for 120 members so adapt and exploit the rules properly.

Everybody has a problem with our numbers since the beginning of the game. Oh they are a family tribe and they never work blah blah blah.

We are an exception to the rule and have proved ourselves we can manage such high numbers within our ranks due to some great leadership and skillful troops on the ground.

I wasn't here when the decision to allow the HEROES merge to happen and quite frankly I wasn't overjoyed with it when I came back. But why shouldn't we be able to do this?? We have managed double these numbers and beat off every tribe we have faced other than Bi but a stalemate on that front against arguably some of the best players of the game and at such an early stage was a minor victory in my eyes.

Why do all people follow the same so called rule of you have too many members??? You cant have too many members its impossible.

It all comes down to leadership and just because many tribes have failed in the past doesn't mean we will.

Never said you would :icon_razz:

I just don't like high member counts as it creates a less 'personal' atmosphere to the tribe. Nevertheless, I have never been in WETLUV and although I never plan to, I cannot judge in the atmosphere within your tribe. :)

DeletedUser8534

Never said you would :icon_razz:

I just don't like high member counts as it creates a less 'personal' atmosphere to the tribe. Nevertheless, I have never been in WETLUV and although I never plan to, I cannot judge in the atmosphere within your tribe. :)

So very true. Who said we would want you :lol:

The atmosphere is terrible we all hate each other and there could be a civil war going on as we speak. I would strike now if thats your plans. Get us while we're not ready :)

DeletedUser

So very true. Who said we would want you :lol:

The atmosphere is terrible we all hate each other and there could be a civil war going on as we speak. I would strike now if thats your plans. Get us while we're not ready :)

As for the smell of Red's farts. :icon_eek:

Never been in a ranked 1 tribe before. I feel dizzy.

DeletedUser8534

That's cause Bi! are just in a league of their own.

*ego swell tribe powah*

Sorry. I'll shut up now.

No adey dont shut up these forums wouldn't be the same without you :)

Oh and if ya feel like coming into this world again then feel free to join me I have over 300 pts now lol

I'm sure we at WET would gladly have someone of your skill over here because we are afterall mass recruiters which is frowned upon and isn't winding anybody up at all :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

congrats on number one

Talon, I would like to say thank you for this message, everyone knows we are at odds over our recruitment, but a message like yours without a smart remark adds to my respect of you.

I bet you wish your tribe was as poular as ours.

With regards to the atmosphere within WETLUV you would be very surprised at how good it is. Especially looking forward to the new challenges that the Number 1 tribe usually faces.

DeletedUser

No adey dont shut up these forums wouldn't be the same without you :)

Oh and if ya feel like coming into this world again then feel free to join me I have over 300 pts now lol

I'm sure we at WET would gladly have someone of your skill over here because we are afterall mass recruiters which is frowned upon and isn't winding anybody up at all :icon_razz:

Haha, a most gracious offer redfella, I am touched.

No, that wasn't sarcasm, I was genuine :)

DeletedUser8534

Haha, a most gracious offer redfella, I am touched.

No, that wasn't sarcasm, I was genuine :)

Well you just let me know if you feel up for your biggest challenge yet. Starting on the rim in a tribe which has supposedly recruited its way to the top and many threats off your old enemies. How about reigniting those old battles??

Go on I will learn ya how to send a noble train :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha, maybe maybe, I need to sort out the degree, get it all under control, alas, the addict Adellion is no more for quite a while :(

DeletedUser8534

Haha, maybe maybe, I need to sort out the degree, get it all under control, alas, the addict Adellion is no more for quite a while :(

Of course mate.

Well you keep me in mind when ya feel like coming back. I need a new student to mentor :lol: