Guide to Forum Reputation

DeletedUser

THIS IS NOT MY GUIDE, I DO NOT OWN THIS AT ALL. JUST PUTTING IT HERE FOR EVERYONE.

The use of reputation, is for users to leave reputation when they like a post. And when a certain user gets a certain amount of reputation, it is shown on their profile and under their image on each post.

reputation.jpg

(Apologies to Tracey/Thargoran if their figures for rep are different from the image above).

UK Forum Reputation Rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wondered how this worked.
Thank you.
Question, does each stage represent a different Green Box?

DeletedUser

Wondered how this worked.
Thank you.
Question, does each stage represent a different Green Box?

Nope, however, I do think you get two green boxes when you go above 100, but the best person to ask would be Thargoran himself.

I want two boxes, 19 more rep points to go lmao D:

DeletedUser

I have 60 rep points :icon_cool:

Although I would have A LOT more if I didn't have all these grey ones. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have 60 rep points :icon_cool:

Although I would have A LOT more if I didn't have all these grey ones. :icon_cry:

[clt]Two green boxes when you hit 100, the way to sort out the grey boxes is to rep the person you think gave you the rep :icon_wink: its the circle of love[/clt]

DeletedUser

[clt]Two green boxes when you hit 100, the way to sort out the grey boxes is to rep the person you think gave you the rep :icon_wink: its the circle of love[/clt]
Doesn't this take away the whole point of +rep though?
How do you find out how many rep points you have?

DeletedUser

[clt]nah, if someone gives you rep it's always polite to return it :)

Click on UserCP to see how much rep you have[/clt]

DeletedUser8385

until i read this thread didnt really realize tw used a rep system, and i have been on the forum for years :D

DeletedUser

I'm still struggling to understand this, Nauz "will become famous soon enough" but has one green square.

CLT and Tracy have two green squares but also "will become famous soon enough", meh is confused, can someone spell it out please? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm still struggling to understand this, Nauz "will become famous soon enough" but has one green square.

CLT and Tracy have two green squares but also "will become famous soon enough", meh is confused, can someone spell it out please? :icon_rolleyes:

They have 2 squares because they have more than 100 rep's

But stil under the amount to get them to the 'user has a spectacular aura about them' stage

So basicly they must have between 100-150 Reps to have 2 squares and sti be on the 'famous soon enough stage'

I think....not actualy 100% sure on it but :lol:

DeletedUser

Is there anyway to know who gave you rep? Would be a good feature to add? net. forums removed the rep rankings and it was so depressingly awful... I enjoyed seeing "Crazydante"'s -99999 rep and a massive bar of red boxes below his/her name XD

DeletedUser

[clt]nah, if someone gives you rep it's always polite to return it :)

Click on UserCP to see how much rep you have[/clt]

I see nothing on my CP, does this mean no one loves me, or am I looking in the wrong place? :icon_biggrin:

EDIT : You currently have 0 reputation point(s). Found my answer lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For as long as I can remember. At least since I started playing tw back on .net.