[Discussion] UK7 ~ Settings

DeletedUser

New weapons are crappy, whoever is lucky enough to get a bonfire will be invincible.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I never liked the bonfire, gives an illogical advantage to noobs.

Aww but you gotta love that one noob who only has one village which is maxed out with cats and a paladin equiped with bonfire.

DeletedUser

Aww but you gotta love that one noob who only has one village which is maxed out with cats and a paladin equiped with bonfire.

I wouldnt call them a noob. If you have it, use it to your advantage. In my opinion you would be a noob not to take advantage of the bonfire like that.

DeletedUser8202

well said bigsam

the biggest noob is not the one who has it and use's it but the one who has it and fails to use it when he knows it will give him an advantage

DeletedUser

So...

How long before we can cancel attacks and trades?
Are Gold coins increasing in cost?
Is the Fake limit 1%?

Are we able to support villages outside of our tribe? Please say no. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Night Bonus: Active from 1:00 - 7:00

mmm - Yet another world that favors 24/7 accounts and multiple player accounts or them that don't have a RL..:icon_sad:

Tribe Limit: 100 Members

why not have it even more than 100 and allow all the best players to be in the same tribe from the start of the world then it gives the rest a big chance doesn't it:icon_rolleyes:

Settings don't look that clever to me always seems to favour the better players of TW, its never gonna allow some of the poorer players learn the game IMO anyway

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wouldnt call them a noob. If you have it, use it to your advantage. In my opinion you would be a noob not to take advantage of the bonfire like that.

No, you'd be a noob to do it. You have one village, and no offense. What're you going to noble exactly?

why not have it even more than 100 and allow all the best players to be in the same tribe from the start of the world then it gives the rest a big chance doesn't it:icon_rolleyes:

Illogical. Most good players play in small "cliques" of sorts, and are rarely in tribes with over 40 members. What large tribe limit does is allow the less experienced players to gang up on the good players more efficiently.

You wouldn't want to see a 20 tribe limit world, the players I often play with could form a 20 player tribe that can wipe the floor with most any 100 man tribe, let alone other 20 man tribes.

Summary: Bigger the tribe limit the bigger the advantage to the noobs/newsbs, not the top players.

bladesmanstan said:
its never gonna allow some of the poorer players learn the game IMO anyway

The following all benefit new players:

simple-tech
paladin
new paladin weapons
bonus villages
big tribe limit
fake limit
archers

Please tell me exactly how this world supposedly benefits experienced players more than others.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The following all benefit new players:

simple-tech
paladin
new paladin weapons
bonus villages
big tribe limit
fake limit
archers

Ok i'll go with that if you say so:)

Can somebody explain the reason behind the shorter NB?

I don't think really helps the one player accounts now does it!!

DeletedUser

No, you'd be a noob to do it. You have one village, and no offense. What're you going to noble exactly?

What about when you have more than one village? It makes a brilliant defense village just time consuming to build.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
What about when you have more than one village? It makes a brilliant defense village just time consuming to build.

Using it in general is obviously smart. But the post you initially replied to was about someone who had one village and the weapon, and a village filled to the brim with cats.

So...

How long before we can cancel attacks and trades? 10 minutes for attacks, 5 for trades, same as usual
Are Gold coins increasing in cost? no. (though I assume you meant decreasing, but still no.)
Is the Fake limit 1%? Yes

Are we able to support villages outside of our tribe? Please say no. :icon_biggrin:Yes

Bolded.

DeletedUser

Ok i'll go with that if you say so:)

Can somebody explain the reason behind the shorter NB?

I don't think really helps the one player accounts now does it!!

I have a sitter watch for incomings - problem solved.

DeletedUser8423

Actually Nauz I gotta dis-agree there. cats aren't just good for D but they are good for O also. being that you have the weapon it's x2 O on cats. so now you can defend against near anything, but you can clear your first target without major problems as well :)

DeletedUser

Actually Nauz I gotta dis-agree there. cats aren't just good for D but they are good for O also. being that you have the weapon it's x2 O on cats. so now you can defend against near anything, but you can clear your first target without major problems as well :)

You can clear a target with cats? Sure... if you want to cat your target to smithereens and noble a catted down village. Very talented. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8423

You can clear a target with cats? Sure... if you want to cat your target to smithereens and noble a catted down village. Very talented. :icon_rolleyes:

actually so long as your hitting a mixed or O village (or D village with less than 2K sp/sw) a cat only village will clear your targeted village (with bonfire of course) and you only need to hit something like the statue. I mean reasonably speaking when you noble it the statue will be destroyed anyways. I'm not saying that I would do it. I'm just saying if your an inactive player then it's not a bad plan. slight chance of getting cleared while away and a possibility of grabbing your next village without to many problems.