Top 10 Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser8195

Thought I'd make a new one because the top 20 now includes some of the much, much smaller tribes that probably won't get anywhere...

1- WETLUV

2- =FATE=

3- +PEST-

4- ~UR~

5- Z~P

6- ~DBD~

7- HELL

8- Cold

9- =WIP=

10- HEROES

So;
•Opinions
•How long will they be around for/what does the future hold?
•Score out of 20 (10 for OD, 10 for points)

DeletedUser8053

Can't be bothered to give a points score for OD and points... :icon_wink:

1 WET

Who says mass recruitment doesn't work??? actually I do. Merging in Heroes (well most of them anyway) was a poor move and by some of your tribe members admissions has backfired. Are the Wet leadership able to manage all these players they keep taking in? Only time will tell. In the mean time they have a war or two on the go including my own tribe although I expect they see us as more of an irritant... ;)

On a positive note I must admit that they do have some fantastic players in that tribe. Special hello to W00kie51... good guy.

2 =FATE=

The top tribe in world 4 in my opinion. Well organised from the ground up with no weakness. As Fate say war is good and they certainly know how to do it and do it well. Taking on 2 of the top 5 at the moment and still going strong, can anyone stop the Fate juggernaut?

3 ~UR~

Not really got an opinion. Bit quiet?

4 +PEST-

Expanding in the north and at war with Fate means there is a lot going on for you guys at the mo... however (and that is a big however) I know you are all capable of managing and dealing with such things with ease due to the strong leadership and solid core of players you have. (Hi Laura :p sorry had to put it in there!)

5 Z~P

Pest starting a war (well expansion program!) against you.... oh dear. Good luck!

6 HELL

My tribe. Apparently we are a pain to Wet and a thorn in their side. Will say nothing more. We are here for the long run.

7 Cold

Apparently playing nicely with Pest... as long as that continues they will be around for a while!

8 =WIP=

The rev's one man band. Don't know if he is up to much at the mo... not really paid any sort of attention to it to be honest!

9 SPQR

When did SPQR show up in world 4? or have I just been ignorant?? lol

10 HEROES

Dead tribe, numbers dwindling. In a way it is a shame to see them go as it could've been so much more different for them but in the end they all just come across as a little bit Wet... ;)

DeletedUser7797

Sorry to be a nuisance, as Duke of WET I didn't realise we are having problems with HELL. Now I'm alerted we may concentrate our efforts.

What are HELL doing sniping at the edges of conflicts or throwing their collective hat in the ring and declaring a war?

Who are HELL fighting and/or allying?

Please let the world know

DeletedUser6695

HELL I sure would like to know(sorry couldn't resist)

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Redleg here, I didn't realise we had a problem with HELL? I vaguely know they're in the south near ex-Heroes, but thats about it...

DeletedUser8053

Did say myself that you probably see us as more of an irritant to be fair... ;)

At least I managed to get this thread going!

DeletedUser8195

Hahaha. For the wrong reasons! Make another thread! :p

DeletedUser

1 - WET - They've done a lot better than most thought they'd do, they deserve their position at the top. They might want to trim down their player list a bit, but I guess you can't really criticise a working strategy :D

2 - =FATE= - A good tribe who can hold their own. Again, they'll be around for a long while yet. They seem to be doing ok with several wars on the go, but with WET having joined the fray it could change the balance

3 - ~UR~ - They certainly seem to be pretty quiet, but have a strong hold on their K's. I can see them taking on whoevers left after the big =FATE, +PEST- and WET wars.

4 - +PEST- - My tribe :icon_cool: We're just great :D

5 - Z~P - I'm enjoying the little war we're having with them, don't see them to be around in the long run though. There are some decent players there but a lot of rubbish ones too who they could do with getting rid of.

6 - HELL - Not quite sure whats going on there, guess they're probably working with =FATE= judging by their position. They're doing pretty well to keep up the ranks with only 9 members.

7 - Cold - They're the shadowy overlords secretly in charge of +PEST- :O

8 -=WIP= - A one man tribe who seems to be barb nobling on mass, and taking villages from a variety of tribes. Not quite sure of his exact circumstances

9 - SPQR - They've just appeared recently and seem to have players spread around the world a bit. Not going to make a particularly big impat on the world by the looks of things

10 - HEROES - On their way out, will probably be eaten up by surrounding tribes when they get time

DeletedUser8534

Sorry to be a nuisance, as Duke of WET I didn't realise we are having problems with HELL. Now I'm alerted we may concentrate our efforts.

What are HELL doing sniping at the edges of conflicts or throwing their collective hat in the ring and declaring a war?

Who are HELL fighting and/or allying?

Please let the world know

HELL are NAPPED with =FATE= and are sending the odd attacks to some of the ex HEROES members.

For any of them to even comment on WET is ludicrous. They haven't even been near an original WET members villa yet. However they are sending attacks at our players and so therefore are now on the radar.

I'm sure it wont be long before they are given the right attention ;)

DeletedUser8195

1 - WET - NOOBS

2 - =FATE= - Strong tribe. Can't see them going too soon. They are holding out quite well in their wars, but I think the odds are tipping against them.

3 - ~UR~ -Very quiet tribe. Not aware of any wars. They seem to be just taking whomever they feel like! :) I don't think I've ever seen one of their members on forums before :icon_confused:

I think they should join in with us and fight =FATE= :lol:

4 - +PEST- -I think they are a very strong tribe mentally, and quite solid players too. Been around absolutely ages. Never cracked!

5 - Z~P -Some of the members in this tribe are pretty rubbish. But some are pretty good too. Not sure if it quite balances out though... :p

6 - HELL - This tribe is an "Irritant" :p

(I don't actually know really. Never realized until this morning that they were attacking us!)

7 - Cold -Is this tribe named after the Icelandic volcano? That's the only comment I can make! Lol.

8 -=WIP= -Not sure what the Rev is doing here... Is he trying to quit? Or has he had a fall out with =FATE=?

9 - SPQR -Another R.I.S! :icon_surprised: Maybe they're a little stronger this time :lol:

10 - HEROES - I think they are leaving W4 soon. One of their leaders has been deleted, and another has turned against them, and WET.

DeletedUser8053

HELL are NAPPED with =FATE= and are sending the odd attacks to some of the ex HEROES members.

For any of them to even comment on WET is ludicrous. They haven't even been near an original WET members villa yet. However they are sending attacks at our players and so therefore are now on the radar.

I'm sure it wont be long before they are given the right attention ;)

First of all. How are you so sure of our diplomatic status with other tribes? I haven't seen us comment anywhere on such matters so please make sure you get it right next time...

I am so sorry for my ludicrous comments redfella. As for original Wet members? it's hard when you mass recruit so much to distinguish who exactly is an "original" as you put it. Never mind, I am sure I will meet one eventually!

Look forward to my "right attention"... Wouldn't have it any other way!

DeletedUser

Hell!!!! I knew HELL were hitting some of the ex-HEROES players in our tribe but with some of us older WET (I know I'm still relatively young in my time as a WET) members moving over into K64 I dare say the irritant will be stamped on before too long.

I live in the Irish province Connaught. Many years ago Cromwell (don't ask me my opinion on this person) gave the Irish this choice. - "To hell or Connaught”. Why? They would either be killed or go to Connaught, which meant death because they could not survive there.

So you see Hell don't scare me.

As JIMMY said though were is your PnP declaring on us?

DeletedUser

1- WETLUV - Need to cut down their players to gain the respect that deserve from the rest of the world, so not all can be convinced considering WET have had a tendency to merge or recruit on a large level, and then cut down over time. Nevertheless, the sheer size of WET will make it very difficult for =FATE= to wipe them, but I question whether there is consistency in the skill level of all WET players? Some are good, some not quite so? Perhaps training is in order over the long-term, and any that fail, should be fed to the tribe to bolster those *worthy* of their territory.

2- =FATE= - Increasing their assumptions they hold dominance in the world due to the a partially bias interpretation of the stats. However, they are beginning to be outnumbered by +PEST- and WET, and have made moves to involve ~UR~ on =FATE='s side, however, why ~UR~ would include itself against the outnumbered side is beyond me, however, that is ~UR~'s consideration. Talent wise, =FATE= have learnt the hard way how to toughen up (namely from past experiences against Bi!) and as such, certainly know how to fight; the average skill level is the highest on UK4 imo. That being said, they have no legendary players who seem to put anything out of the hat. They are consistent, but have no shining stars. That is not a bad thing necessarily however. However, are they as united as it seems? And what of Reverend Revelry?

3- +PEST- - Strengthened by the influx of Bi!, nevertheless an inactivity problem on the frontline is hampering war efforts against =FATE=, something =FATE= have capitalised on by nobling said inactive sits to bolster their stats. The best move would be for +PEST- to farm and stockpile nobles to eat their inactives, and place those most capable of breaking frontlines right next to =FATE=. Conveniently one or two players in +PEST- are wrecking havoc on the frontline with some degree of immortality. Boredom has set in for some of the backline +PEST- members hence they have made offensives against Z~P, however the council are keen to not consider it a war, more a skirmish. Again, questions of unity can be asked, it is vital, as with any tribe, that unity is preserved, and the whole "tribe before player" mentality is vigorously enforced. Also, might +PEST- consider getting rid of their smaller players and allowing them to be consumed by the tribe in order to streamline the tribe?

4- ~UR~ - What are ~UR~ up to? Skirmishes with +PEST- that quickly die down, then they go back to doing... nothing? They are spectators in the war between +PEST- and =FATE=; they will have to get involved in something if they seek to expand anywhere. The rim is not growing anywhere near as fast for them, and there are only so many barbarians in the eastern hemisphere to noble... thought I sincerely hope ~UR~ aren't nobling barbs all the time.

5- Z~P - Being murdered by +PEST-, and +PEST- aren't even putting a decent effort in. I must admit, it was somewhat confusing when Z~P decided to respond by faking the larger players in +PEST-, despite many not actual being near them... bit of a waste of time on Z~P's part, but then, I wouldn't expect anything more from Z~P, a tribe shielded by WET and +PEST- until now. I don't see them lasting; Britecraft may be large, but he too participated in the faking of the =FATE= frontline despite it being nowhere near him and well aware that these said players wouldn't be supporting the +PEST- members on the Z~P frontline. Their players need a lot more training in how to play TribalWars before they can hold a candle to their neighbours. What few conquers they managed is more due to +PEST- failure to defend then Z~P's attacking prowess.

6- ~DBD~ - Don't know, don't care.

7- HELL - Don't know.

8- Cold - Dead.

9- =WIP= - On his lonesome, if he rejoins =FATE=, that would be planting a big target on himself asking for +PEST- to wipe him. I'm surprised he hasn't hit delete by now; it is a bit lame just nobling barbarians 24/7, he has the grace of not having anything near him that's a threat at the moment because of +PEST-'s war with =FATE=, however, should one of the sides collapse, he should consider his position; if =FATE= collapse, Rev will be next, and if +PEST- collapse, I question the integrity and intelligence of talon11 if =FATE='s allows what in my eyes, would be considered a traitor to =FATE=, back into the tribe.

10- HEROES - Don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8532

5- Z~P - Being murdered by +PEST-, and +PEST- aren't even putting a decent effort in. I must admit, it was somewhat confusing when Z~P decided to respond by faking the larger players in +PEST-, despite many not actual being near them... bit of a waste of time on Z~P's part, but then, I wouldn't expect anything more from Z~P, a tribe shielded by WET and +PEST- until now. I don't see them lasting; Britecraft may be large, but he too participated in the faking of the =FATE= frontline despite it being nowhere near him and well aware that these said players wouldn't be supporting the +PEST- members on the Z~P frontline. Their players need a lot more training in how to play TribalWars before they can hold a candle to their neighbours. What few conquers they managed is more due to +PEST- failure to defend then Z~P's attacking prowess.

being murdered are we, where you getting your statz from adellion???????

seems to me like its pest who are now on the losing side, we are taking pest villages everyday as well as fate, maybe thats why they felt they had to get you to give them a hand by sitting multiple account for them eh?

DeletedUser8534

First of all. How are you so sure of our diplomatic status with other tribes? I haven't seen us comment anywhere on such matters so please make sure you get it right next time...

I am so sorry for my ludicrous comments redfella. As for original Wet members? it's hard when you mass recruit so much to distinguish who exactly is an "original" as you put it. Never mind, I am sure I will meet one eventually!

Look forward to my "right attention"... Wouldn't have it any other way!

Oh trust me we know so don't give it all the 'get ur facts right comment'

Yes you will meet them eventually eventually that will be guaranteed :)

And its starting to get a bit boring now about the recruitment. Its been done and as stated by many of our senior players we too are unhappy about what happened with regards to merging HEROES but nevertheless its happened and so they are WET and will be treated and defended as such.

You guys have scavenged off our deleted players and inactive so far(which is part of the game for sure) and anyone active you have attacked they have squashed your(not u personally) pathetic nukes.

DeletedUser

being murdered are we, where you getting your statz from adellion???????

seems to me like its pest who are now on the losing side, we are taking pest villages everyday as well as fate, maybe thats why they felt they had to get you to give them a hand by sitting multiple account for them eh?

Well its about 60 - 30 to +PEST- so I wouldn't go as far to say that +PEST- is the losing side :D

Also, you have to look where the conquers are coming form. Ours cover a wide variety of players, whereas yours cover a very select few who I'm sure you've noticed have done very little in the way of actually attacking you.

DeletedUser8532

and to top it all off, just to keep your numbers up over at pest, your now on a barb nobling spree, i think its now up to around 60 barbc in the last 2 weeks!!!!!