Nauz at start up

• Thread starter DeletedUser5477
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Might I suggest upping your daily dosage of risperidone? It's clear you aren't taking a dose strong enough to cure your case of delusion disorder.

Erm no offense like but theres nothing wrong with abit of confidence.. I've got just as much a chance of doing it as anyone else, I don't see the issue in having faith in your own ability :)

We've never gone toe to toe either - so unless I actually am delusional - you've got no way of knowing either way Nauz :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

If nauz and I were to swap acc's he'd be in your 3x3 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know his secret
tribeforumw7.png

You can clearly see the two calculators open, this doubles your farming capabilities somehow. Just need to figure how it works now ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
We've never gone toe to toe either - so unless I actually am delusional - you've got no way of knowing either way Nauz :icon_wink:

This marks the 17th world I've been rank 1 on. Startup is something I can do better than 99.99% of players (high statistic, would place me about in .net's overall top 10-20, which actually seems quite realistic), if I landed near you I could likely get a noble train before you got your workshop.

DeletedUser5283

Erm no offense like but theres nothing wrong with abit of confidence.. I've got just as much a chance of doing it as anyone else, I don't see the issue in having faith in your own ability :)

timmy my money is on u i first came agaist u in world1 when i didnt no how to play the game proper and u were a great player then :icon_twisted:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz it's cause we have lives

Err, try again? Doubt I play much if any more actively than you, just a lot more efficient. Stooping to personal insults though every time someone is better than you at something is a good touch though.

DeletedUser

Err, try again? Doubt I play much if any more actively than you, just a lot more efficient. Stooping to personal insults though every time someone is better than you at something is a good touch though.

nauz i was joking im played by 3 people how old are you cause ur job must give u free time

DeletedUser

to be honest I'm better than all of you so I don't really see the point of this argument :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
lol nauz you make me laugh sometimes mate :)....i could just see thargs infraction finger blistering if it were me that said this quote you made below joking or not hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Insinuating someone is delusional based on their TW related claims hardly seems like a personal insult. A tongue in cheek comment maybe, sure.

DeletedUser8643

Nauz uses sound tactics I would agree, but so do I.....so what is the difference?

Clearly it is the fact that Nauz has 18 barbs. Now I accept his point that he was not gifted these but that he scarred players into restarting. Problem is, he did this with his mod influence. Most players would restart if told to do so by a mod, especially if then their troops were killed while attacking a barb hmmm.

So I would suggest that anybody with 18 barbs in their area and time to farm the crap out of them can succeed in the same way as Nauz does. True, Nauz does know when to guage building spear and when to switch to LC, but so do I.

So here is a challenge for you Nauz, next time you start a new world, no restart mails, just play the hand that tw deals you. I always do that and rarely fail to get into the top 10, though never quite get to rank 1, I believe that is cos I am not so fortunate as to get a good hand or a bunch of quitters and neither do I coplay.

DeletedUser

Nauz uses sound tactics I would agree, but so do I.....so what is the difference?

Clearly it is the fact that Nauz has 18 barbs. Now I accept his point that he was not gifted these but that he scarred players into restarting. Problem is, he did this with his mod influence. Most players would restart if told to do so by a mod, especially if then their troops were killed while attacking a barb hmmm.

So I would suggest that anybody with 18 barbs in their area and time to farm the crap out of them can succeed in the same way as Nauz does. True, Nauz does know when to guage building spear and when to switch to LC, but so do I.

So here is a challenge for you Nauz, next time you start a new world, no restart mails, just play the hand that tw deals you. I always do that and rarely fail to get into the top 10, though never quite get to rank 1, I believe that is cos I am not so fortunate as to get a good hand or a bunch of quitters and neither do I coplay.

What worlds have you been top 10 on for more than a few days? I don't recognize your name.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Clearly it is the fact that Nauz has 18 barbs.

18 barbs? What kind of distance are you talking about exactly....?

peter223344 said:
Problem is, he did this with his mod influence. Most players would restart if told to do so by a mod

At least 80% of those that restarted had no clue I was a mod. I also get better areas than this one frequently on .net where I am not a mod.

peter223344 said:
I always do that and rarely fail to get into the top 10, though never quite get to rank 1, I believe that is cos I am not so fortunate as to get a good hand or a bunch of quitters and neither do I coplay.

Not saying you're necessarily lying, but a lot easier to take your claims serious when posting with an account that actually is on the world. Especially since the only world that account is on is W6 uk, and it took you a week to get 559 points. That's not a top 10 start by any means, especially not on a late start where you began with much higher mines. Also if you use sitters then that's essentially the same as co-playing. first two uk worlds I was rank 1 on I was solo (W2./W3), W6 was co-played, W7 was solo for the first 6 days and been co-played for the last 4 days, but was rank 1 4 days ago when I began co-playing.

Also the area, really isn't that good, during BP it was, certainly, but by now densite matters way more than amount of barbs.

DeletedUser2722

Clearly it is the fact that Nauz has 18 barbs.

If the difference is the fact he had 18 barbs, then why are you also behind
a player who started with ZERO barbs in his area?

Abdo did not have any barbs in his area when starting, and it wasn't until
48 hours after joining that the first barb appeared in my 7x7.

No restart mails were sent, in fact, I sent the apposite mails out (building
guide to encourage the grow of potential noble targets).

Anyway, I don't recognise your name... what's your ign?

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

And deluded also...if you truly believe that favors and rule bending does not go on...OMG....

waitwut?
really?
...if thats true i might have to rethink playing tw alltogether :eek:
i mean what chance do i have if all top players are cheating to stay ahead(seriously listen to yourself)
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
it is common knowledge that all the competitive start up players restart many times to gain the best possible position to get an advantage...why do you think they never play the same name every world like the rest of us :icon_rolleyes: it is frowned upon but until that email is verified...well, you get the picture ! and too me, if its classed as a breach of rules (not sure if it is) then everything gained there after is fruit of the poisoned tree is it not ?

so you can log onto different worlds at the same time?

why is it frowned upon?

and its not classed as a breach of rules as long as you only have one account per game world

DeletedUser

This is just a load of rubbish . For starters , loads of people steal Nauz restart mail and send it out in their areas , doesn't make them play as well .
If you think knowing when to gauge building spear and switching to LC equates your skill to Nauz then thats where you are going wrong .

Nauz is good at start up with or without a coplayer , lots of people restart , doesn't make them as good either . The same players regardless of alias , appear high in the rankings world after world , mods and non mods alike .
When were you in top 10 ? Never seen you .
All this is sounding like green eyed monster and sour grapes to me .

I'm tired of reading accusations of cheating as well , and rule bending , if people have suspicions about people cheating then send in a ticket ? If you really think mods are corrupt , then why play ? That would be stupid . If anything Nauz has a closer eye on everything he does because he's a mod.
I 'hate' you all for making me sound like a nauzfangal but I think accusing people of cheating without good grounds should be infractable. If you have concerns use the correct methods.

I dont really hate you btw before i get blasted !! just a figure of speech :p

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.