Rank 1 Race

DeletedUser

wow, thats a firm grip you have NYK...ever thought of letting go? what you dont know could fill a book....and i wouldnt put those mouth wipes in with the normal trash :) Counting Nauz is insane as a player and could beat 99% of players, I won't take back anything of what I said

last i looked this was tribal wars, so yes its well fair to gangbang regardless of what your opinion is on the matter. :icon_rolleyes: You are forgetting about tribe support. As a tribe we have the best individual player, who are also great teamplayers.

as for italics, you should lol..you enrolled first...and as matter of fact, ive taken on many a rank 1 player and won...so its you who need get his facts right and do your research sonshine...MMMKAY. Proof? Which rank 1? I could probably demolish you in a 1v1, as you probably don't even know how to backtime me well enough to make me nervous

kiss kiss, enjoy xmas dude. if you manage to remove your pc chains and reveal yourself to that thing called the outdoors. Wait what? You now insult me IRL? Wow great one mate, so you got proof that I don't get out? Nauz goes out as much as anyone else does... All he talks about on Skype is booze and girls (maybe not the 2nd :lol:) . Oh and if you didn't get your facts right, my xmas isnt here till after New Year :)

*loco gets a bike ready for NYK lucas*

Loco forgets that a man on a bike gets around quicker than on foot ;)

Answers in bold

DeletedUser

Nah mate, just don't see a reason as to why you should be going into RL insults unless...

You can't win an argument any other way ?

DeletedUser

anyone who owns the rank 1 position for the next 2 months can simply be looked at as ;;nobody special'', one tribe puts 1 week worth of fakes/fanged attacks aimed at smithys and academies and they will bolt too the next world that opens up chasing the milestones and awards lol.. so take note anyone who has a rank 1 point/LC whore anywhere near them...dont take their crap, just attack them in mass and watch them cry about it then leave.

waits for the usual simple minded backslapper gangbang bullcrap replies.

:icon_rolleyes:

annd... this person will not have a tribe of there own to send support? no :icon_rolleyes: by 2 months time the top 20 players will have 10+villages, The rank 1 player will most likely be in a top tribe so their will be good communication and getting sufficaint D to him will be as easy as hitting a barn door with a machine gun. In the time frame you mentioned in your statement the tide would be turning and the Defender will have the advantage if they do it properly ( This is the reason why nauz leaves worlds so soon ).so yes I disagree with your statement on the other hand in some cases you are correct and this could happen but if the player has the ability his rank says he has and a semi decent tribe your plans would fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

edit:
there are some forums where this sort of thing doesn't happen, and you can get involved in an intelligent discussion..

Care to reply to my post? id me more than happy to have a good discussion with you about this topic, anyhow if you do decide to bother make it private as i want this thread to continue and stay on topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

edit:
This is the reason I rarely post in on uk sections anywhere anymore. The flame wars make me lose just that much more faith in human intelligence and in humanity overall. If you really want to see the failures amped up to ridiculous levels, read the comments made by posters like adellion. That said, there are some forums where this sort of thing doesn't happen, and you can get involved in an intelligent discussion. Those are few and far between..and most certainly the hardest thing to find while the ego's do start up then run to chase more awards lol.

I didn't think you were worth the effort to explain how noob your comments are. I could make an effort to have an intelligent discussion with you, but why bother, it seems others have tried and failed.

DeletedUser

You seem to suggest startup players have no ability late-game (a noob comment in my eyes). I confess they may not have the *willpower* to play late-game, but being a late-game dog myself, even I would consider myself a fool to underestimate players such as Nauzhror should he choose to challenge me late-game. While I do not think I would lose, it would be difficult for me to win.

As for players such as Abdo... well... simply check his UK1 rankings before criticising startup players for having no late-game ability.

Whether they should claim how awesome they are based on their startup prowess is a debate long-argued, and points raised on either side. But it would be unwise to dismiss startup players as having little late-game talent (which is what you are suggesting).

Unless my brief summary above is a mistaken impression?

Also your insults towards NYK are petty at best, and the lack of intelligence in such an insult frustrated me, hence my cheap retort towards you. If you insult in such a despicable fashion, then you will get it thrown back at you. To reiterate, "Go back to your hole" if you cannot speak more elonquently.

DeletedUser

as for startup players awesomeness, i think mr nauz found out that when he comes up against a tribe that does not just let him walk through and take their villages like we did on uk2, he just leaves, so i have plenty of knowledge in what i am talking about...fuzzy bunny was dead in a few days, and it all began with scouting our boy EWERKS..he ran into stacks, we backtimed, we nobled him, he left..and shots! fell....so please refrain from assuming i know nothing, when in fact i know much more than you are willing to accept.

Quite a selective memory you got there. Pretty sure it went down differently although can't discuss on forums.

Please just shut up you complain about others "trolling" but you make a point then when others disagree you call them no-lifes, and insult their rl when infact you probably sit at home all day playing a dead late game when most start up players could do it in a much shorter time...

DeletedUser

sorry if anyone who does not live in a cave found my comment ^ insulting (or as adellion says ''despicable'') lol'zzzz but get over it cupcake. only you would search for an insult in this...sorry... MY BAD :icon_rolleyes: so will the back slapper comity

also, i have no intension of mixing my eloquence with your arrogance adellion, sorry if that upsets you any further, but if you have an issue, grab a tissue. we clash...thats fine, but dont expect me to bend over for the likes of someone with your abrasive personality !

"If your opponent is of a Choleric temper- seek to irritate him." Sun Tzu......dont get mad adellion, its just a game ok mr serious.

as for startup players awesomeness, i think mr nauz found out that when he comes up against a tribe that does not just let him walk through and take their villages like we did on uk2, he just leaves, so i have plenty of knowledge in what i am talking about...fuzzy bunny was dead in a few days, and it all began with scouting our boy EWERKS..he ran into stacks, we backtimed, we nobled him, he left..and shots! fell....so please refrain from assuming i know nothing, when in fact i know much more than you are willing to accept.

or how about just spiking his farms early stage so lc die regularly enough too make him rage quit, worx a treat on him as we have seen many a time in the past bahaha. this is a game of tactics adellion, and when applied well, a good strategy never fails.

have you nothing better to do than talk smack to me? prolly not ! now i intend on getting on with the celebrations that await myself and my family, you can stew on my reply all week for all i care, im done !

To reiterate; if you judge a player by one world ONLY despite his successes on previous worlds, you are a genuine fool. It is far more likely you simply hit his account after he quit, perhaps? And pray tell, if you believe yourself to be *such* a superior player, please explain the following:

1 Tyranny 2.882
14 Ifarmyourhidingplace? 1.389
783 LOCO DIABLO 494 <-- lol? I have farms bigger than 494pts

Surely, if you were so superior to players such as myself and Nauzhror that you feel you actually know more than me (or indeed Nauzhror), why on earth are you languishing at rank 783 or whatnot, while we maintain top-20 ranks?

Surely, is this not a sign of your inferiority, and thus, since I can prove by stats and by reputation, the superiority of the accounts highlighted above compared to yours, and thus, there is little point arguing against someone who has proven themselves to be better than you?

I question your ability at TribalWars if you are unable to procure basic literacy in a response to my post, nor can you provide a suitable response to my argument that concerns the point I raised. Childish terms such as "cupcake" "if you have an issue, grab a tissue" etc or glorifying your real-life to me such as citing your "celebrations with your family", not only are they personal, but unproven, and also irrelevant. Indeed, the fact that you glorify it may cause people to think otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

To reiterate; if you judge a player by one world ONLY, you are a genuine fool.

And pray tell, if you believe yourself to be *such* a superior player, please explain the following:

1 Tyranny 2.882
14 Ifarmyourhidingplace? 1.389
783 LOCO DIABLO 494 <-- lol? I have farms bigger than 494pts

Surely, if you were so superior to players such as myself and Nauzhror that you feel you actually know more than me (or indeed Nauzhror), why on earth are you languishing at rank 783 or whatnot, while we maintain top-20 ranks?

:lol:

DeletedUser

:lol:

I'm sure Loco Diablo can inform us of his previous world experience, if any. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't have to, many know of my previous experience already.

Even more so for Nauzhror.

DeletedUser5175

it's just funny Adellion that you put those two comments in the same post - i lol'd

im not commenting on anyones 1337ness

DeletedUser

it's just funny Adellion that you put those two comments in the same post - i lol'd

im not commenting on anyones 1337ness

Lol, cutting a bit of my comment, to twist my words *smirk* ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

An organized OP on a single player by a strong tribe shows nothing. What do you expect, one player to wipe out 100 nukes at the 5-10 vill stage?

DeletedUser

another statement strewn with inconsistencies and full of osh gosh as usual in these forums. and yes my selective memory includes the usual sob stories you hear when a player of nauz caliber hits a brick wall and fails. make no mistake, mine and deadmax organized op on fuzzybunny was his downfall, not the petty excuse your trying to con everyone with...because there always is an excuse, never a ''well played boys''. so lighten up dude...your too tense hey lol.

as for you adellion, is that all you have got as a reply to the fact you just got owned in another thread..grow up little boy/girl whatever you are.

LOCO DIABLO
i jumped almost 500 ranks in 24 hrs FYI, there is one player in my 20x20 slightly bigger than myself at the present time while waiting for server update,,and i can assure you he has way less troops than i do..you have no idea what your talking about, or i would bother with your lame attempt to flame bait me..

not only are you now throwing the insults when you have stated its not intelligent, but you have now shown that you are a poster boy for the xmas grinch...well done adellion. now go find someone else to focus your angry man issues on because i couldnt give a rats bum about you or your over inflated ego on parade around here ok cupcake.

off ya go now.....BOOT.

There is no excuse for your "selective memory", you are at fault for that, accept your fault. It is not a challenge to jump 500 ranks in 24 hours. I have jumped from rank 1156 to rank 2 in the space of 3 hours in early startup, that does not mean I hold any value to such an increase. Nor is jumping 500 ranks in 24 hours very impressive, when you still languish at rank 783 with a points total that is inferior to some of the farms in my church radius.

There is no "well played boys" given to players who have not shown their worth and skill. Just because you claimed to have "backtimed", "sniped" and killed everything thrown at you, does not make it true. Prove it. With reports, if you are so sure. Going by what I've seen so far of you on this world, you haven't got much to brag about. All style, no substance. Accusing others of ego is unjust when you yourself have an ego; the difference is, some egos have some substance behind them; judging from your rank and your lack of skill that corresponds with the said rank on UK7, your ego has no substance behind it. Thus, it begs the question; why are you running your mouth when you don't have the skill to back your words? Just more childish language again? You really do have a confined dictionary.

And I'm sorry... where did I get owned? I seem to have not noticed, maybe you had yet another misconception? Wouldn't be the first... rank 783. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
anyone who owns the rank 1 position for the next 2 months can simply be looked at as ;;nobody special'', one tribe puts 1 week worth of fakes/fanged attacks aimed at smithys and academies and they will bolt too the next world that opens up chasing the milestones and awards lol.. so take note anyone who has a rank 1 point/LC whore anywhere near them...dont take their crap, just attack them in mass and watch them cry about it then leave.

waits for the usual simple minded backslapper gangbang bullcrap replies.

Amusing. Especially from someone who's never attacked a high rank startup player. You should try this theory sometime with me, I'd enjoy rimming you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Umm, what?

You have one hell of a selective memory. One of your members nobled one of Muddy Water's villages after the village went barb. I nuked the village with all of my offense then hit delete, I had no troops return, the village was stacked, I made your member more than double rank 2 ODD, there was nothing to be backtimed. I had been planning to delete for weeks beforehand, Shots had disbanded weeks before then and I stuck around to hit the 10 village milestone and deleted the same day I hit it.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=98237

That shows quite clearly that Enzyme the tribe I was in before suiciding my troops at your members nobled four of my villages before anyone in your tribe so much as attacked me. You only attacked my account after you realized I had quit playing it and that my villages were being gifted.

You are an inferior and insignificant player unfit to ever be classed as anything but a player who can climb ranks via those who outclass you quitting from boredom. You had 332 conquer (341 but 9 were you nobling yourself), 109 were barbs, 42 others were tribeless, 54 were members of -TV, 19 were members of T-V. 332 - 109 - 42 - 54 - 19 = 108 108/332 = 32% That's how many of your villages weren't for all intents and purposes gifted to you.

Much like a real-life maggot all you do is eat dead tissue of the tribes you reside in. Now get back in your sewer.