You wanted it so here you go ~ The Inabilities of Nauzhror

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think thats a fair challenge darth. and he must declare his user name before hand, e.g nauz123 or something, so that would rule out the possibility of using multi accounts for the best starting location. would you be up for the challenge nauz?

That's foolish, declaring his identity early would encourage noobs to harm their own growth to spike him and unfairly prejudice him, and not give a level playing field.

He has been rank 1 under his own name and under alias, proven many times over on net., if you want proof, go and look for it on net.

DeletedUser1410

I have to say that after watching Nauz start late under different names and his Own and still been Number 1 after a late start, co-played or not, most of what peeps say about cheating and the like is just silly.

A good player yes, a Cheat Defiantly not

I can't see the point in cheating, even if he could why would he? It would just bring more focus on Himself.

So I would say to some of the peeps that have posted here,

Its up to us to get better and challenge the top elite players on the uk server.

Respect were it is due

Respect

DeletedUser

You do realize I've been rank 1 on more than twice as many .net worlds as I have on .uk worlds, right? In fact it's where the majority of my reputation was earned. In case math isn't your strong suit, I've been rank 1 on 10 more .net worlds than you've been rank 1 on on any server. (Hint, 10 + 0 is 10.)

In regards to Tim, he is a better player in every regard than you will ever dream of being.

Yet it is, at the least, slightly hypocritical to dedicate your attention and efforts to the .co.uk worlds, all the while complaining about the lack of competition. If you want competition, focus on where you know there will be competition - the .net worlds.

Are you British?

DeletedUser6756

did he not say that he was 1st in i think 18 .net worlds ?

anyway nauz you sure you never played on world 15 on .net, theres an inability you didnt win every world :lol:

DeletedUser

Yet it is, at the least, slightly hypocritical to dedicate your attention and efforts to the .co.uk worlds, all the while complaining about the lack of competition. If you want competition, focus on where you know there will be competition - the .net worlds.

Are you British?

UK has less competition because its smaller than net. While we would love for players to be more competitive, many players are not intelligent enough to learn how to play this game properly. Do you really think players like Nauzhror or myself were taught to play this game? No. We learnt the hard way.

New players just don't have the spine to learn in quite the same way.

Yet another reason why I am proud to be part of TuToR and co-lead it.

And remind me when one's nationality had any relevance to what regional server he plays on?

anyway nauz you sure you never played on world 15 on .net, theres an inability you didnt win every world :lol:

Attaining rank 1 on every world is impossible, if not sad. :p

DeletedUser6756

not neccessarily i dont think we should stereotype just because sumone is good at tw that they are nerds with glasses and sit at home all day, i guarentee you from talkin to nauz on UK6 that he goes out gets pissed out of his nut and enjoy's life, same as me im a teenager so im into the usual local east london stuff :) evryone kid is. but many people use this game as a break from real life where you get a complete different perspective :icon_twisted:

P.S if i remember correctly nauz also bragged about his girls aswell :icon_rolleyes: sorry nauz
all thanks to the Ex-Gold chat while i was there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not neccessarily i dont think we should stereotype just because sumone is good at tw that they are nerds with glasses and sit at home all day, i guarentee you from talkin to nauz on UK6 that he goes out gets pissed out of his nut and enjoy's life, same as me im a teenager so im into the usual local east london stuff :) evryone kid is. but many people use this game as a break from real life where you get a complete different perspective :icon_twisted:

P.S if i remember correctly nauz also bragged about his girls aswell :icon_rolleyes: sorry nauz
all thanks to the Ex-Gold chat while i was there :icon_wink:

No, the reason why its impossible is because on net. they sometimes release two worlds at the same time, and restrict access to one. This can be outsmarted by having two accounts, but that involves playing multiple startups which is strenous on one's life.

Alternatively, you can simply take over a rank 1 account, but some may not be available to be taken over on some worlds.

DeletedUser6756

18 worlds ? impossible out of 50 approx (excludin double worlds) thats available on .net ? so how ? starts world 1 ? 2 took a while to start ? if im not right in saying doesnt nauz quit after 2-3 villages at rank 1 ? obviously must means he enjoys the 'strenous' part of start-ups ? obv if im wrong anywhere correct me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

18 worlds ? impossible out of 50 approx (excludin double worlds) thats available on .net ? so how ? starts world 1 ? 2 took a while to start ? if im not right in saying doesnt nauz quit after 2-3 villages at rank 1 ? obviously must means he enjoys the 'strenous' part of start-ups ? obv if im wrong anywhere correct me :icon_twisted:

18 worlds out of 50 is entirely possible. 50 worlds out of 50 would be impossible, is what I am stating.

And Nauzhror has a preference for startup which means he quits after attaining up to 10 villages (he basically quits when he gets bored of playing or being rank 1 etc). And startup is not as strenous as late-game in terms of tediousness. :p

DeletedUser6756

i think there was a misunderstanding then because i think i did say 1st in 18 of the .net worlds maybe i should been abit more clearer so mistakes on both out parts :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i think there was a misunderstanding then because i think i did say 1st in 18 of the .net worlds maybe i should been abit more clearer so mistakes on both out parts :icon_redface:

Oh lol yeah. haha :)

DeletedUser6756

lol :icon_wink:
Ego> space and time :icon_rolleyes:
maybe take the time and space to read :icon_evil: then fill the Ego :icon_evil:

I joke i Joke, I tease I tease :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Nine or ten .net worlds depending on one's definition of world. Nine numbered worlds, 10 counting High Performance round five, wouldn't count speed rounds for obvious reasons, but HP rounds last months and it was speed two, so was at least in my eyes rather like a real world, just with fewer players. 18 was total number of worlds between all servers (10 .net, 4 .uk, 1 .us, 2 .de, 1.se.

DeletedUser

Question for Nauzhor: including every single server, every type of game (hp, speed), how many have you been first in?

DeletedUser1511

UK has less competition because its smaller than net. While we would love for players to be more competitive, many players are not intelligent enough to learn how to play this game properly. Do you really think players like Nauzhror or myself were taught to play this game? No. We learnt the hard way.

New players just don't have the spine to learn in quite the same way.

Yet another reason why I am proud to be part of TuToR and co-lead it.

And remind me when one's nationality had any relevance to what regional server he plays on?

Attaining rank 1 on every world is impossible, if not sad. :p

Do you really think players like Nauzhror or myself were taught to play this game? No. We learnt the hard way.

i know you like to think you are something special but plenty of great players were taught the ropes by other players.
Heck of a lot of the good players in circulation were taught in tribes like pills, random ect.

Even Nauz if i am not mistaken was taught by Lard and Rob-j.

So errrrmm yeah, way to go with your assumptions.
Learnt how to startup yet ?:lol:

DeletedUser

Do you really think players like Nauzhror or myself were taught to play this game? No. We learnt the hard way.

i know you like to think you are something special but plenty of great players were taught the ropes by other players.
Heck of a lot of the good players in circulation were taught in tribes like pills, random ect.

Even Nauz if i am not mistaken was taught by Lard and Rob-j.

So errrrmm yeah, way to go with your assumptions.
Learnt how to startup yet ?:lol:

I learnt the hard way. Others learnt by being taught, I learnt by being defeated in my first world (admittedly I was not defeated to the point of complete destruction, but it was quite a defeat nevertheless).

I've *learnt* a few things from other players, but I wouldn't class that as the reason I learnt most of my skills, what I learnt from other players is icing on the cake, whereas what I learnt the hard way, is the cake itself. Many players opt for the easy option of being taught everything; they is little drive to learn things of own's one accord.

And I'd say UK7 has been one of my better startups, so to answer your question; yes, I have learnt a lot about startup.

Try joining a world rather than trolling as per usual, noob.

DeletedUser

The main thing is, as much as any of u troll me or anybody else, Nauz has proved that hes a damn good start up player but tends to leave after he pwns some kids. Unless u kids can prove that ur a good player like Nauz is IMO, stop saying how hes a scrub and dish up some evvidence of how u have been rank 1 in heaps of worlds until u quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The main thing is, as much as any of u troll me or anybody else, Nauz has proved that hes a damn good start up player but tends to leave after he pwns some kids. Unless u kids can prove that ur a good player like Nauz is IMO stfu and stop saying how hes a scrub and dish up some evvidence of how u have been rank 1 in heaps of worlds until u quit.

Well said. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.