You wanted it so here you go ~ The Inabilities of Nauzhror

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1511

The main thing is, as much as any of u troll me or anybody else, Nauz has proved that hes a damn good start up player but tends to leave after he pwns some kids. Unless u kids can prove that ur a good player like Nauz is IMO, stop saying how hes a scrub and dish up some evvidence of how u have been rank 1 in heaps of worlds until u quit.
The better the player you become, the less impressive the achievements Nauz has accomplished are. :)

I learnt the hard way. Others learnt by being taught, I learnt by being defeated in my first world (admittedly I was not defeated to the point of complete destruction, but it was quite a defeat nevertheless).

I've *learnt* a few things from other players, but I wouldn't class that as the reason I learnt most of my skills, what I learnt from other players is icing on the cake, whereas what I learnt the hard way, is the cake itself. Many players opt for the easy option of being taught everything; they is little drive to learn things of own's one accord.

And I'd say UK7 has been one of my better startups, so to answer your question; yes, I have learnt a lot about startup.

Try joining a world rather than trolling as per usual, noob.
This still doesnt change the fact that your post was clearly an attempt to try and say you are some how better off for learning the "hardway". all i did was show you that you are wrong. Plenty of players learn the basics off other players, teaching yourself does not make you in anyway better than someone who was taught.
Heck i would rather have been taught back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UK has less competition because its smaller than net. While we would love for players to be more competitive, many players are not intelligent enough to learn how to play this game properly. Do you really think players like Nauzhror or myself were taught to play this game? No. We learnt the hard way.

New players just don't have the spine to learn in quite the same way.

Yet another reason why I am proud to be part of TuToR and co-lead it.

And remind me when one's nationality had any relevance to what regional server he plays on?

Attaining rank 1 on every world is impossible, if not sad. :p

Shouldn't be particularly difficult to understand what I'm saying; never mind, allow me to be more clear.

1. Players who wish to have competition join servers which are more competitive
2. .net worlds have more competition

3. Players who wish to have more competition play on .net servers (1, 2)

4. Nauz claims to want more competition

5. Nauz should play on .net servers (3, 4)

6. Nauz plays on .co.uk servers

Therefore, either:
-He does not realise that the .net servers are more competitive

or:
-He does not want more competition.

I am sure that a player with such a large amount of experience and knowledge is aware that .net is more competitive. If (as I have heard) his nationality is American then .net would be the natural place to play.

Therefore, we can conclude that Nauz does not want more competition, and only claims he does so that he can be arrogant here knowing that he is unlikely to meet a satisfactory challenge on .co.uk worlds.

Unless of course he has some alternative reason to play - but then why complain about competition?

EDIT: Also satellite, you ignorant kid, you have not earned yourself any right to criticise other peoples' intelligence. Try not to respond with some irrelevant rant when people are not criticising his skill and are aware (I dare say more than you are) of his skill level.
The main thing is, as much as any of u troll me or anybody else, Nauz has proved that hes a damn good start up player but tends to leave after he pwns some kids. Unless u kids can prove that ur a good player like Nauz is IMO, stop saying how hes a scrub and dish up some evvidence of how u have been rank 1 in heaps of worlds until u quit.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't be particularly difficult to understand what I'm saying; never mind, allow me to be more clear.

Therefore, either:

or:

I am sure that a player with such a large amount of experience and knowledge is aware that .net is more competitive. If (as I have heard) his nationality is American then .net would be the natural place to play.

Therefore, we can conclude that Nauz does not want more competition, and only claims he does so that he can be arrogant here knowing that he is unlikely to meet a satisfactory challenge on .co.uk worlds.

Unless of course he has some alternative reason to play - but then why complain about competition?

EDIT: Also satellite, you ignorant kid, you have not earned yourself any right to criticise other peoples' intelligence. Try not to respond with some irrelevant rant when people are not criticising his skill and are aware (I dare say more than you are) of his skill level.
you realize he has been rank 1 on like 5 .net worlds.

DeletedUser1511

Therefore, either:

or:

You seeem to miss the point where erm Nauz plays .net worlds too. I am sure he has played world 51,52 and 53. Not sure about world 54 since i dont play anymore. But he does play .net. And regardless, there are a number of reasons why people may choose .uk>.net. Reasons i cannot post but reasons non the less.:)

DeletedUser

This still doesnt change the fact that your post was clearly an attempt to try and say you are some how better off for learning the "hardway". all i did was show you that you are wrong. Plenty of players learn the basics off other players, teaching yourself does not make you in anyway better than someone who was taught.
Heck i would rather have been taught back in the day.

I never said that now. :p Just said that some players quit and stop playing the game when they are crushed so decisively, rather than learn from their mistakes i.e. they have no spine.

There is nothing wrong with learning off other players; hell, I'd be a very poor leader of a TEACHING TRIBE, if I had the opinion you suggested I had.

Therefore, either:

or:

Maybe he joined UK7 just because he likes startup, and did not wish to miss an opportunity to play another startup on an ENGLISH speaking server? Net. does not permenantly open new worlds, Nauzhror fleets from net. to UK to US servers to play the most startup worlds, which he enjoys doing.

I too believe the UK should be more competitive to an extent. I don't play net. for one BIG reason; I am anti-fake scripts. I believe there is no skill in them, and I shun them. Therefore I am grateful for UK's ban on fake scripts. That is why I am an unashamed UK veteran, and do not play net. But I would like some more competition on UK, I mean come on, if a noob like me can get into the top-20... *smirk*

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Therefore, either:

or:

If every good player avoided the UK server because it was less competitive it'd never have a chance of becoming more competitive. Your argument makes no sense. Especially not when considering that I've been rank 1 on two of .net's last four worlds, it's not like I played there until uk opened and have since only played here.

DeletedUser

Anyone else posting off topic from this pont risks being infracted/banned. I've warned you all on numerous occasions what I will and won't accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.