» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend
» User file (external link)

Villages Coordinates Points
Kathryn Janeway 527|467 283
Locutas of Borgs village 528|467 3.176

Does this not sum up the skill of Rage? Congratulations on a wholly pathetic milestone and the fantastic farming opportunities from nobling a farm right NEXT DOOR to you, despite the abundance of better targets.

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just proves he's not willing to fight it out considering the amount of larger targets by him.

DeletedUser

Just proves he's not willing to fight it out considering the amount of larger targets by him.

01 Normandy
Coordinates: 526|469
Player: bladesmanstan
Tribe: Senatvs Popvlvsqve Romanvs

^ Would've made a killer target.

DeletedUser

We all just got beaten to be the first to noble by someone who nobled a 283 point. I'm gonna hope he nobled that village just for the sake of being first and not because he thought it would be a good idea for future growth, but it's nothing new, you see it at the start of most worlds.

Guess one possibility is he used a defensive strat for start-up and thus doesn't have the troops to clear a decent sized village. This is basically the "safe" option.

On the bright side think about how much wood he'll pump out of that village when he maxes the resource levels!

DeletedUser

We all just got beaten to be the first to noble by someone who nobled a 283 point. I'm gonna hope he nobled that village just for the sake of being first and not because he thought it would be a good idea for future growth, but it's nothing new, you see it at the start of most worlds.

Guess one possibility is he used a defensive strat for start-up and thus doesn't have the troops to clear a decent sized village. This is basically the "safe" option.

On the bright side think about how much wood he'll pump out of that village when he maxes the resource levels!

He's not Tyranny. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

he might be pure defence and has not been attacked thats why his OD is low?

DeletedUser1410

I could have took a barb yesterday, But whats the point in that, atleast use them to take a player FTW

DeletedUser7760

Am not the best player or anything but i will have the say that a complete waste of a nobleman ..... poor guy

DeletedUser

couls have got a few axes and LC in and tried to take a player near him?

abit poor from a top 20 ranked player

DeletedUser8643

oh dear, why such flames?

Ruffus, I could also have gone for a wildly ambitious target, that would have taken me 24 hours to noble. But the problem with that is that target is surrounded by tribemates who would have supported the village within that time, also consider that night time attacks against 100% bonus would have to be made.

If you want to go for a large target yourself then go ahead, but I would think it more likely that you will fail as tribal support is rushed to your target, along with the militia of course. If I am wrong and you manage to noble a 1k vill before the break then i will be the first to congratulate you.

Have you all forgotten the attack break coming up? Now Locutas will have 2 villages worth of resources coming in and produce twice as many troops as others.

The milestone means nothing to me, in fact can I make a suggestion, why not change the milestone to first one to noble a player.

If I am truly a noob, then shame on all you 'experts' who trail in the wake of someone who has never even played the game before.

I do not claim to be better or worse than any other player here, but please let me play my game my way, I will not flame anyone here for playing their game their way.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure the first noble on UK6 was a 4k point, top 5 player :icon_rolleyes: I doubt he had a good D start, I can only think of one person who is gonna be able to do it well and that's Nauz right now. To be frankly honest he has a very good target in church area and I know that RaGe players have a VERY low troop count :D

Ruffus, I could also have gone for a wildly ambitious target, that would have taken me 24 hours to noble. But the problem with that is that target is surrounded by tribemates who would have supported the village within that time, also consider that night time attacks against 100% bonus would have to be made.

You have a target that's max 2 hours by noble. Make a train (that's 4 nobles by the way :) )and noble him in no time. Or is the best you can send 1 second ?

If you want to go for a large target yourself then go ahead, but I would think it more likely that you will fail as tribal support He is prestacked? Wow facts come up quickly :lol:is rushed to your target, along with the militia of course can it really destroy your miniscule troop count? I don't . If I am wrong and you manage to noble a 1k vill before the break then i will be the first to congratulate you.

Have you all forgotten the attack break coming up? Now Locutas will have 2 villages worth of resources coming in and produce twice as many troops as others. From what 10 mines? He nobled a 200 point village. Its not worth it :lol: he doesnt have the res in his main to keep it going as well since he can't farm enough to do so

The milestone means nothing to me, in fact can I make a suggestion, why not change the milestone to first one to noble a player.

If I am truly a noob, then shame on all you 'experts' who trail in the wake of someone who has never even played the game before.

I do not claim to be better or worse than any other player here, but please let me play my game my way, I will not flame anyone here for playing their game their way.

Proven wrong in bold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

If you want to go for a large target yourself then go ahead, but I would think it more likely that you will fail as tribal support is rushed to your target, along with the militia of course. If I am wrong and you manage to noble a 1k vill before the break then i will be the first to congratulate you.

Have you all forgotten the attack break coming up? Now Locutas will have 2 villages worth of resources coming in and produce twice as many troops as others.

You will see already that the little support being sent into the village I'm taking has little or no effect on my troops
So please keep sending it, I need to ODA to get back into the top 10, Oh just looked I'm in the top ten lol
Oh well number one then

It was a waster I can build more troops and farm more res from my one villa then he/you could with his/your 2
my target with all respect to him/her might as well restart, because he cannot hold his village so far from his tribes Main Core

Triarii2D

Reaction score
01 Normandy
Coordinates: 526|469
Player: bladesmanstan
Tribe: Senatvs Popvlvsqve Romanvs

^ Would've made a killer target.

probably not, as you should know that SPQR generally work at 99% def, 1% off ratio:lol:

DeletedUser

probably not, as you should know that SPQR generally work at 99% def, 1% off ratio:lol:

Come on you know we are 100% def:icon_wink:

Tbh ive been waiting for a visit all day but it never came:icon_sad:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

You claimed to be a regular top 10 player before. Now you're claiming you've never played the game before? I find that highly unlikely.

DeletedUser2722

Then don't point-whore unless you can keep constant troop queues.

99% deff, or not, there is no player in this world (other than Tyranny who
is playing around with a D start-up) who I cannot clear...

... if Locutas of Borg cannot clear a 1.6K village, then he must be seriously
low on troops.

Anyway, the barb, bonus or not, was an absolute waste of a noble and will
do virtually nothing for the player during the break, then after the break it
will provide lots of wood once he ups the mines... awesome! :icon_confused:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

well there is one way to find out what hes got in that villa of his ;)

DeletedUser

I have 100% def players around me, but I can still clear them. Its called skill. Some noobs lack it. And thus noble noob villages, when you had such a juicy target within a 2 hour noble distance of him. Very easy for him to take that with minimal losses (its very hard for a rubbish tribe to respond to a support request when the attack is 2 hours away anyway).

DeletedUser5942

I'm Sorry - I think the subject of this thread was 'Why do NOOBs bother' not "'Why does 'this player' bother'" ?

If I'm mistaken I'll cease and desist.

Otherwise I offer up this for discussion, without noobs, who else do you have to play? The same old players world in, world out. Surely you all can see that it's (at the very least) enhancing to your egos to anihilate noobs? Otherwise why do you play?