The Coffee Shop

DeletedUser1511

OK, so I'm gonna give ya that you're timings are pretty good, not perfect by any means just pretty good for this early stage of the game.

BUT You trying to say your playing like Nauz and your infact a turtle, all 5 villas that you had at the time supporting ... erm where'd the nuke come from :lol:

I suppose you're growth in confidence is well deserved. You really that good or you just arrogant?

Growth in confidence. If you read his post you would see he was saying he never really cared about what was said. He was confident in his ablitiy but he had, had enough of people talking about him. That was him setting the record.

Anyway dude knows how to throw down. Too bad at the end of the day you are doing great on a world played by no one with a digit for a name. That means the world sucks bro sorry.

DeletedUser

Would i be so highly ranked if you all hadnt lost interest? firstly, if you all lost interest, it is because you are not prepared to put in the constant hard work to stay at the top. if this world wasnt competitive, and you 3 were fighting only amongst yourselves for rank 1, all would be rosy in the garden. we would see over inflated egos, making non stop posts about how great they thought of themselves, and how useless everyone else is.

the answer is simple, GiXxer™ would be ranked highly on any world he wanted to play, and thats a fact. ^ ^

I usually keep to myself but this irks me a fair bit. It's not that I'm not prepared, but I don't want to. I (and AP) joined this world to help out a teaching tribe. It just so happened, we did fairly well. Currently, I'm playing UK6 still under Tilt. I can play as long as I want. That's the key word, want. I'm not gonna disrespect your rank, but I really doubt you'd be top 5 on HP 7, or a good .net world. That's not to say you're a bad player, and until now you've achieved without arrogance. Welcome to the ego club, now people will try to pop it ;)

DeletedUser1511

I usually keep to myself but this irks me a fair bit. It's not that I'm not prepared, but I don't want to. I (and AP) joined this world to help out a teaching tribe. It just so happened, we did fairly well. Currently, I'm playing UK6 still under Tilt. I can play as long as I want. That's the key word, want. I'm not gonna disrespect your rank, but I really doubt you'd be top 5 on HP 7, or a good .net world. That's not to say you're a bad player, and until now you've achieved without arrogance. Welcome to the ego club, now people will try to pop it ;)

Bro that dude aint got an ego. My boy Kanye has an ego. That guy is just unfortunate to have to compete with fanbois like frank lukas. I mean when you have competition that rubbish you are bound to get a bit carried away :lol:

DeletedUser

Bro that dude aint got an ego. My boy Kanye has an ego. That guy is just unfortunate to have to compete with fanbois like frank lukas. I mean when you have competition that rubbish you are bound to get a bit carried away :lol:

Lrn2spell. Lrn2knowppl. Lrn2stoptrolling.Learn that I don't care. Your last sentence makes no sense by the way.

DeletedUser

I've played against Gixxer on UK2..............all I can say about his abillities there is ...............

:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Growth in confidence. If you read his post you would see he was saying he never really cared about what was said. He was confident in his ablitiy but he had, had enough of people talking about him. That was him setting the record.

Anyway dude knows how to throw down. Too bad at the end of the day you are doing great on a world played by no one with a digit for a name. That means the world sucks bro sorry.

Setting the record straight ... What forum you reading bud?

Every chance Gix has had the chance to post something he has. Have a look at how often players promote their newly found Rank 1 achievment and then compare it to how often Gix has. Think you'll find it "a real eye opener" :icon_eek:

If the world sucks why you writing on the forum? I've never got that about Tribal Wars. People throwing their two cents worth in who don't even play the game / world. Fair do's when Blue Hunger was on UK1 forums having just left CHE!!! that was important to have him around for a while but ... you know ... who you again?

DeletedUser

I ain't nobody's fanboy. I have learn to respect more experienced and better players. I flamed GIXXER for two reasons - he is in RaGe and he has an oversized ego. I am not a great player, I have not proved to be as such in start-up. Neither am I below decent. I have never played .net worlds, due to .net being blocked. Proxy is now a good bet (the map doesnt work and thats about it) but I will be able to (hopefully) play net 55 or 56 if it is a haul world during my holidays :)

DeletedUser1511

Every chance Gix has had the chance to post something he has. Have a look at how often players promote their newly found Rank 1 achievment and then compare it to how often Gix has. Think you'll find it "a real eye opener" :icon_eek:

If the world sucks why you writing on the forum? I've never got that about Tribal Wars. People throwing their two cents worth in who don't even play the game / world. Fair do's when Blue Hunger was on UK1 forums having just left CHE!!! that was important to have him around for a while but ... you know ... who you again?

I am Nauz coplayer. I do all the work and the noobs gets all the attention.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well said, can't really add more to this

DeletedUser

I am Nauz coplayer. I do all the work and the noobs gets all the attention.:icon_sad:

Ahhh, a half turtle :lol:

So just to set the record straight ...

You're saying its no mean achievement to do well on this world cause, there's no body good playing it ...

And yet you openly admit to, erm playing it :lol:

You're the kinda guy I would love in my tribe. Wanna join =WIP=? You'll have to kick Nauz off the account though ... no ego's allowed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser1511

Ahhh, a half turtle :lol:

So just to set the record straight ...

You're saying its no mean achievement to do well on this world cause, there's no body good playing it ...

And yet you openly admit to, erm playing it :lol:

You're the kinda guy I would love in my tribe. Wanna join =WIP=? You'll have to kick Nauz off the account though ... no ego's allowed :icon_razz:

Bro you obviously arent well informed. I said any world that doesnt have someone with a digit for their name sucks. So this world sucks. Nothing to do with no one good playing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bro you obviously arent well informed. I said any world that doesnt have someone with a digit for their name sucks. So this world sucks. Nothing to do with no one good playing :icon_wink:

Seems thats going to pass over my head ... after all there's 0210 playing right beside me.

DeletedUser6695

Lol im pretty sure detlef would disagree, although no work is being done by them.

On a side note I farmed today :O

DeletedUser1511

Lol im pretty sure detlef would disagree, although no work is being done by them.

On a side note I farmed today :O

Nah Ask Detlef he did nothing on the account. He was busy with world 54. I think i know what went down on my account :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Nah Ask Detlef he did nothing on the account. He was busy with world 54. I think i know what went down on my account :icon_rolleyes:

No stop messing with my head :p you weren't lurking in my tribe... You would have been made teach :p ( we did have standards though :D )

DeletedUser1511

No stop messing with my head :p you weren't lurking in my tribe... You would have been made teach :p ( we did have standards though :D )

Bro i kid you not. Ask Nauz. He had to beg me to coplay when he realised he wasnt that good.

DeletedUser6695

Lies... You would have been in our skype chat :p.

Btw whats my ign ?
I have no idea why I'm playing along