Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

rumour has it ACES are taking in lots of kps refugees, and that at Gold is viewed as a declaration of war, in addition RAC will now have no excuses to not attack ex-kps members...:lol:

DeletedUser6748

only rumours please Luca, Rumour has it that the move by ACES is the worst so far in this world.

DeletedUser8782

rumor has it JBOX feels the same way as GOLD do, also another rumor has it that glen wants to write the declaration to aces and make it so they hate him as much as Kps hated him :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8782

rumor has it im kinda cool :icon_eek:

[1:27:12 AM] Simandz: you ar kinnnda cool for a nub :D

DeletedUser

Rumour has it, once the KPS players find out what chesty is like, they'll jump ship again.

DeletedUser8782

i have to agree i don't like alot of the original Aces players, backstabbers most of them and only look out for them selves, the tribe will fall its just a matter of time

DeletedUser5450

nemesis666

#21 Yesterday, 14:17 Top
As R~A~C have won this war, this thread should now be closed.

rumor has it this guy does not know what he is talking about :lol: how can you have won ?? ACES never went anywhere, KPs merged into us, therefor ACES are still here, just with added firepower, and a new name... truth is, you never were winning, nor were you ever going to win, its was very even. but you may imagine whatever sorded story you wish :icon_rolleyes:

-Press.To.Play? i have to agree i don't like alot of the original Aces players, backstabbers most of them and only look out for them selves, the tribe will fall its just a matter of time

as this is a rumor thread i guess i'll let you get away with that comment no matter how untrue, we never backstabbed anyone, only one person i know who does that ay juke...
how can we be looking out for ourselves ? we took back all our friends who were left out in the R~A~C merge and have kept them with us so long as they are active. we dont let our mates down and were not out for ourselves, never have been. again, that would be someone else i know...

rumor has it press.to.play? does not know off what he speaks, and is just full to the brim off assumption.

DeletedUser8782

i was referrring to UK3 when Death bacstadded the tribe i was in and looking at Aces they are full of Death members so pipe down little boy :lol:

so the rumor has it you dont know what your talking about

DeletedUser5450

having been in DEATH since day one, and still there now i think i would know about any backstabbing. so... who did we "backstab" then ?? and whats with all the little boy comments. lol.
dont like being made to look like a nauz ?? you do that yourself, coming up with a load of rubbish and slating a guy you dont even know ?

if you were around death and got smashed it was never anything personal. just you/your tribe weren't good enough :icon_biggrin:

this is a game, and if you wanna hold grudges thats fine. just lets everyone know what kind off person you are... i think you are the little boy, in real need of a reality check. now, go play with your toys, and next time you wanna chuck em out your pram, someone else can pick em up :lol:

one last comment, as you lost to us on W3, would your comments have anything to do with the fact your dropping a brick in your nickers that were gonna do it again to you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8782

you may remember a tribe called 300, bring back any memories, yes i got rimmed i admit that it was my first world i ever played, but i have learnt from my mistakes and are proving on this world i am better then any aces player including you, and why do i look like nauz, ive only ever spoke to him on 1 brief occasion. Aces are going down the sooner you come to terms with that the better you will do on this world, also so what if i hold a grudge, i dont like any ex death player except mark and amber they are ok the rest are well i cant say it here or i would get infracted, so again what rubbish have a said, as i fail to see any :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you may remember a tribe called 300, bring back any memories, yes i got rimmed i admit that it was my first world i ever played, but i have learnt from my mistakes and are proving on this world i am better then any aces player including you, and why do i look like nauz, ive only ever spoke to him on 1 brief occasion. Aces are going down the sooner you come to terms with that the better you will do on this world, also so what if i hold a grudge, i dont like any ex death player except mark and amber they are ok the rest are well i cant say it here or i would get infracted, so again what rubbish have a said, as i fail to see any :icon_rolleyes:

I do indeed remember 300 and thier leader 666Paul, an interesting character, reminds me of mushrooms for some reason.

A point I would like to make here is that this is world 6 not world 3.

So back to world 6 Rumour has it that star123 and NoNoobery are going to merge accounts

DeletedUser8782

I do indeed remember 300 and thier leader 666Paul, an interesting character, reminds me of mushrooms for some reason.

Wrong the leader was twisted and his name was matt, has since quit TW so think your thinking of something different here pixey

DeletedUser8385

So back to world 6 Rumour has it that star123 and NoNoobery are going to merge accounts

rumor has it no noobery kicked his coplayer off his account by changing the password and joined a tribe attacking him during their first wave of attacks on him because his wife got mad at the time he was spending on tw.

and in an unrelated rumor this decision will either cause his divorce or him to quit the world.

DeletedUser8782

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That made ma laugh, but also cleared up a few things of what people had said to me

Rumor has it 'timmy the small hill' beat getty in an argument in the very UK6 forum that we all post in :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That made ma laugh, but also cleared up a few things of what people had said to me

Rumor has it 'timmy the small hill' beat getty in an argument in the very UK6 forum that we all post in :icon_eek:

That's why they are called rumors huh?

DeletedUser

rumor has it no noobery kicked his coplayer off his account by changing the password and joined a tribe attacking him during their first wave of attacks on him because his wife got mad at the time he was spending on tw.

and in an unrelated rumor this decision will either cause his divorce or him to quit the world.

Rumor has it that personally attacks are pathetic. Rumor also has it that when called out privately for childish lashing out on the externals..... the offenders have blocked mail because they are unable to have an adult conversation about their behavior. Rumor also has it that the lines between a game and real life have been blurred for some people. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that personally attacks are pathetic. Rumor also has it that when called out privately for childish lashing out on the externals..... the offenders have blocked mail because they are unable to have an adult conversation about their behavior. Rumor also has it that the lines between a game and real life have been blurred for some people. :icon_eek:

No Noobery today at 18:08
3) My co and I have a real life to live and it is apparent we cannot spend the appropriate time to play a war game against a tribe with 1000 villages to our 100.

Rumor has farmville is free to play.