Radarr - love him or hate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8782

As the title says, Love him or hate him. i personally hate Love him :icon_redface:, its funny how so many people get so angry over him

DeletedUser

Depends whether he comes up with a clever comment or not. More often than not nowadays he just edges into the "slightly annoying" category.

DeletedUser

Depends whether he comes up with a clever comment or not. More often than not nowadays he just edges into the "slightly annoying" category.

It's usually when it's against you that you find it "slightly annoying" though.

/waits for the haters-bandwagon to roll in. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ummm.

Toughie. I love the villages I nobled off of him a while back. Only a small bit of housekeeping was needed when I moved into them.

Seriously neither hate or love him.

I love my wife, son and family. I hate Man United. TW personalities I couldn't give a toss about.

DeletedUser

My theory is that anyone who doesn't support Man United hates them.

DeletedUser

Too right.
Maybe change the thread title to, man ure, love or hate them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hate him....
He just passed me in the ranking on UK6 and refuses to flame with me on the externals.....

Any other reason necessary? :icon_confused:

Oh and if your reading this Radarr then......actually I have nothing else to say...my hatred for you speaks for itself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6748

/ here comes the haters band wagon for Radarr,

all he does is spam the skype convo's about roses and super glue.

DeletedUser

Hate him....
He just passed me in the ranking on UK6 and refuses to flame with me on the externals.....

Any other reason necessary? :icon_confused:

Oh and if your reading this Radarr then......actually I have nothing else to say...my hatred for you speaks for itself :icon_rolleyes:

Haha, I've got plenty of spare nobles aswell. :icon_twisted:

/ here comes the haters band wagon for Radarr,

all he does is spam the skype convo's about roses and super glue.

And staples... you forgot the staples!

DeletedUser

Haha, I've got plenty of spare nobles aswell. :icon_twisted:

Is that a threat towards me or are you saying you'll noble other people?......:icon_confused:
Either way I doubt you'll cause me much trouble because you is nub and I is awesome :lol:

DeletedUser

uh oh shaney you're in for it now :lol:

hmmm, rad, well somedays love like his comments when he winds people up it can be funny, but then again he is pretty irritating mostly :icon_neutral:

hehehehe, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!! :icon_twisted: red devils all the way :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

uh oh shaney you're in for it now :lol:

hmmm, rad, well somedays love like his comments when he winds people up it can be funny, but then again he is pretty irritating mostly :icon_neutral:

hehehehe, GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!! :icon_twisted: red devils all the way :icon_biggrin:

Once again: only when it's against you do you usually find it irritating.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Make sure this doesn't become a personal insult fest... my infraction stick it starting to quiver in it's sheath already...[/gfx]

DeletedUser

[gfx]Make sure this doesn't become a personal insult fest... my infraction stick it starting to quiver in it's sheath already...[/gfx]

That's all the UK4 forums is about? :lol: WET players all logging on to try and back up there friends in insulting me with - rarely - any argument to back it up.

DeletedUser

That's all the UK4 forums is about? :lol: WET players all logging on to try and back up there friends in insulting me with - rarely - any argument to back it up.

Would you get over yourself. I have far more important things to be doing than insulting you. You're well able to do it to yourself without any help from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.