Watch out SA our cominggggggg!

DeletedUser8687

Here's the dealio,

This player named Shep boi is shouting his mouth off telling of how he is going to noble everybody thats near him and how little we know about the game. he is an SA baron, SA council are infamous for losing there cool far too easy AND TURNING INTO A CAPS LUNATIC. So i thought it wise to assign one of my players to rim him. Another of my players couldnt help but send a little mail...

son of plunder on 25.02. at 23:21
not so bold anymore are you

shep-boi on 25.02. at 23:38
oh wait, you think because my only village i had got nobled you think i wont build back up and take it back..?

check my history and ask around. i stay untill the end, and come out on top.

son of plunder on 25.02. at 23:50
sure you do
good luck with that?

shep-boi on 25.02. at 23:56
watch and learn, it'll take time but i have all the time in the world :)

son of plunder on 26.02. at 00:03
i have heard these exact same words countless times
and tho it might not be the same people as the first time
others will always wipe you out. you have proved that by not being able to hang onto 1 village

shep-boi on 26.02. at 00:07
i had 3k ponits, the attacker had 25k..
he also attacked at 3.30am when i was asleep.

others that have said them words to you havent played for the longest time possible and know all the tricks in the book.

son of plunder on 26.02. at 00:10
for the record yes they have
and why had you been so small in the first place
if your soo skilled you would have been alot bigger and had more troops
the way i see it is your all talk and cant take much in the way of action

shep-boi on 26.02. at 00:17
i had been a small size because i had been on holiday for 3 weeks when the world started, so i joined 3-4 weeks late.
i had more then a 2:1 troop ratio.. i killed his first nuke.. then his second one finshed of my troops.

son of plunder on 26.02. at 00:18
and with nightbonus against him
im sorry but your defence must of been pathetic

shep-boi on 26.02. at 00:34
pathetic? he had 3 villages with-in 9minutes of attacking speed.

my closet ally was 41 mins out.. it was 3.30 in the morning.

how could my defence of been pathetic if i killed his first attack and half of his second? bareing in mind he was more then 5x bigger then me.

are you an idiot?

son of plunder on 26.02. at 15:56
no need to get snippy
but as i said if your sooo dam skilled you would of been Bigger and had more villages and troops in the first place

shep-boi on 26.02. at 16:28
like i said before.. i joined nearly a month late, so ive only had liek 2-3 weeks of playing this world.

ill make you a promise, i will take one of your villages.

son of plunder on 26.02. at 16:36
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

OMG DONT SAY ANTHING ELSE
OR IM GONNA DIE LAUGHING!!! HAHAHAHAHA

shep-boi on 26.02. at 16:50
just checked you up on TW stats.. your barely active compared to me... can easyily noble you... i have all the times your onlone at now thanks to these mails and your relpys.

you seriously need to learn how to play.. theres more ways on killing a player of then just having more troops. again, you sure your not an idiot?

son of plunder on 26.02. at 16:52
lol go ahead and tell everyone when im online
im online 16 hours out of 24 guess which 16 tho :-D
there never the same ones

shep-boi on 26.02. at 16:54
judging by your mails, and the times u reply your not on for 16 hours a day. and if you are you have problems and no friends.

eaither way, your a noob and a waste of my time.. i only replyed to your pathetic mails to find out when your online, now i have them ive got no more further use for you. so good bye. and in a months time u will have attacks inbound from me. idiot.

son of plunder on 26.02. at 16:58
well this is the last of the convo

This message has been forwarded by son of plunder.

Should somebody tell this guy that axe Take 18mins to move 1 field :icon_eek: LC take 10 and nobles take 35! only scouts take 9 minutes.

That was mails between my baron and him. I exchanged mails to find out this guy is actually really dangerous and knows everything in the book! I advised him to get a new book.

jamesfr on 26.02. at 09:59
Why are your happy band of brothers attacking me? Is it because I joined a tribe run by a half wit. You coukld always just ask me to join?

jamesfr on 26.02. at 12:08
Based on the fact that you are 3 times the size we ARE, AND THAT WE ARE LEAD BY A LUNATIC WITH NO GRASP OF REALITY i'D SAY THAT WAS A FAIR BET, sod it put caps lock on, but I'm buggered if I'll type it again.
Looks like I'll be back to the 60 villas on World 2, thean again experience helps

I let him join along with another 4 SA players who realise SA are not only fail, but run by a twat.

Heres some mails from shep telling u all how epiclly elite he is :) First is 2 days after he declared on us.

shep-boi on 24.02. at 16:21
I know we used to see eye to eye... and get along.. so for the care of your players, disband your tribe? its only been 2 days and your tribe is already in shambles, your losing so far by -20k and where winning by +12k... thats a 33k differance in troops that have been killed..

I hope you can drop your pride and save your players,
Yours..
Myles.

l3mst3r on 24.02. at 17:09
lolol come on mate, we both know there is no chance of that.

Losing by how many troops? its early days mate we could half our troops and still have more than you :)

Good luck

Liam

l3mst3r on 25.02. at 14:13
check the stats now.

Never judge anything to early, there a lot more going on than you think..

Liam

shep-boi on 25.02. at 23:46
not on the rim, please check your eyes.

and the same for you. :D

l3mst3r on 25.02. at 23:48
its an expression :) and son we will always be on top :)

you are a noob, adam is a noob. and you shouldnt even be anywhere near the top ten. nobody even knows who you guys are. Adam is mailing everybody within distance asking for help acting like a desperate little boy :L yous are F*****

bye you loser!!

shep-boi on 25.02. at 23:55
oh you know nothing then do you? hahaa!

l3mst3r on 25.02. at 23:58
is that a question? :S

shep-boi on 26.02. at 00:00
no, it was me stating a fact.
i'd of thought you would of known by now what adam's and my nature is like...

surely you know.. weve never given up?

l3mst3r on 26.02. at 00:04
yeah yous are both noobs, hes mailing around desperatly trying to use propoganda against me whilst you threaten to noble everything in sight.

you could be doing with a better mentor tbh

shep-boi on 26.02. at 00:14
hes not a mentor, im just too lazy to run my own tribe again...
on world 39.net, i ran a family tribe called IRON.. ranks 4,6, and 9.. if i want i can easyily build up a tribe and make it one of the top ones...

im with adam because he's a good player and a good mate. :)

l3mst3r on 26.02. at 00:25
look mate, im being totally unbiased here he might be a good mate but i totally believe he is not a very good player. I am in contact everyday with good players, some of my players have written guides in the forums. me and tooles are writting a guide for the externals! he might be a good mate but hes far from a good player.

The hostilities started when he lost his cool on skype. now come on the guy needs to take a chill pill and im not letting that mug shout at me (use caps :p) calling me things. hes an ass (baby donkey) and even the mention of his name annoys me.

He is jealous! and i think you might have a case of the green monster!

I have nothing against you, well maybe the shouting in the forums. i also have nothing against SA as a tribe i only hate adam.

shep-boi on 26.02. at 00:38
adam made most of the guides back on w1... so cant really mention anything about them as him and an old player called buzzfizz started the whole thing of, he spent hours upon hours perfecting troop calc's to create the guides. and used to be a popular person on the TW forums.

adam always looses his cool, but we all do time to time some more then others. things like that cant be helped.
Adam isn't the jealous type trust me.. ive even spoke to his ex gf he isn't the type to get jealous.

Admittedly some of the things I said were harsh but there is a long story behind this and a lot of arguements have been carried oput over skype leading to the SA duke being racist towards me and very wrong, imo he is just uneducated.

Heres The newest war stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Side 2:
Tribes: -S.A-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 19
Difference: 31

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 173,602
Side 2: 44,900
Difference: 128,702

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,531
Side 2: 8,056
Difference: 17,475

chart

Here is there highest players Conquers as you can see he was booted from Victory for munching barbs at an alarming rate clearly SA just love the points! without him they wouldnt even be in the top ten.

So along with munching barbs, Mass recruiting at the start, loud mouth council, flitting to the rim. Adam the leader AKA MyBigFloppyOne is still largely the same.....

flop.png

As well as all if this going on, He finds the time to mail every tribe leader and big player in an attempt to turn them against me in the war. Even my allies :O an act of sheer desperation merits his hugging ways!!

fancy joining? Rep me and we will talk ;)

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=27
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=27

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8202

anyone else want to see shep boi try and take one of my villages?

DeletedUser8687

Love it :lol: I cant stand someone trying to big there self up when its plain to see the are phail :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thank you :-D
they are rather good

Oh ho i never checked the TW stats
well hes restarted so he will be rimmed for the 3rd time soon enough

He could be going for the full set of awards starting with Resurrection.

DeletedUser5331

Here's the REAL dealio,
21.02.2011 arrival 00:41 Turtle No1 of -V- (A BARON) sends scout to an allies village...... Strange maybe a mistake?!
IGM sent to confirm mistake, mistake confirmed!!!

21.02.2011 arrival 08:23 Second attack incoming same guy but this time a part nuke.... Now looks like he's taking the p**s

Shep-boi highlights error on shared forum post deleted....
several post deletes later shep-boi is annoyed...:mad:

Only then are Various amounts of banter passed around as highlighted in the first post...:icon_redface:

-SA- are informed that -V- have already been seeking assistance from TuTor to attack -SA- and o_O
War is declared....

-SA- noble members but they are kicked from the tribe before nobles land and it affects the stats lol...
for example...

rygaar259 Left 25th February 2011 - 22:12

So Lemster when you tell a nice story dont forget to start at page 1
heads_up_ass.jpg

DeletedUser8202

right for starters we dident entend to team up with tutor on you as far as im aware
2nd every member you have Attacked and tried to noble has been an inactive (been yellow for 3-4 days had soon been going red)
so when we kicked before your nobles landed it was nothing but coinsidence

DeletedUser5175

son of plunder it's one of those things about TW that you really can't defend kicking wartime inactives, whatever you say will be flamed - say you kicked em cos they were yellow, you get flamed for massaging stats when you see them being nobled.

Say 'they don't really count cos x, x and y were inactive when they were nobled' and you get flamed for having inactives in your tribe, interesting thread though good to see someone from S.A offering the other side of the story.

DeletedUser8202

son of plunder it's one of those things about TW that you really can't defend kicking wartime inactives, whatever you say will be flamed - say you kicked em cos they were yellow, you get flamed for massaging stats when you see them being nobled.
i suppose your right there, should of simily kicked em sooner for being inactive then flaming wouldent of been possible on that end anyway

DeletedUser8687

who cares about getting flammed. if you care what people think ypu shouldnt be on here :p jst woke up and im groggy, sweaty and really hungry :( will reply once i sort myself out lol

DeletedUser8687

ok the deal.. for real!

Start at page 1 :S me and adam arguing on skype is the very start of hostilities. My barons co-player was the one who sent the attacks and he was booted.

TuToR now and we started talking upon learning about skirmishes between our players and that was the only reason!!

But i soon learned that SA had arranged a NAP with our long term enemy and even shared a forum in which we were center of a lot of discussion, why in the world would your ally arrange a NAP with your enemy and share a forum! it raises suspicion. But SA wasnt the priority of the discussions I will admit it entered at some point.

and again true that we deleted posts, but the only reason was SA werent annoyed THEY WERE SHOUTING AND THREATENING AND STARTING ARGUEMENTS!!!!! WHY DOOES YOUR TRIBE INSIST ON WRITING LIKE THIS WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE WAY.....

I recieved complaints from my council and members who were sick of the petty behaiviour of your council and players in the forums. they only wanted to come on to the forum to support friends if needed and to send res where needed the reason we have forums. not to see a bunch if immature people shouting there heads of and starting arguements. we have mature players here.

and finally onto the inactive. true we kicked an inactive and should have done it long before but theres always one that slips the radar. I expect all inc to be logged and will pinish those who are attacked without letting me know. if you lose a villa without even letting me know there was an inc you can expect to be kicked regardless if we are at war. harsh but who cares.

DeletedUser

Here's the REAL dealio,
21.02.2011 arrival 00:41 Turtle No1 of -V- (A BARON) sends scout to an allies village...... Strange maybe a mistake?!
IGM sent to confirm mistake, mistake confirmed!!!

21.02.2011 arrival 08:23 Second attack incoming same guy but this time a part nuke.... Now looks like he's taking the p**s

Shep-boi highlights error on shared forum post deleted....
several post deletes later shep-boi is annoyed...:mad:

Only then are Various amounts of banter passed around as highlighted in the first post...:icon_redface:

-SA- are informed that -V- have already been seeking assistance from TuTor to attack -SA- and o_O
War is declared....

-SA- noble members but they are kicked from the tribe before nobles land and it affects the stats lol...
for example...

rygaar259 Left 25th February 2011 - 22:12

So Lemster when you tell a nice story dont forget to start at page 1
heads_up_ass.jpg
-S.A- fully well knew that rygaar259 was inactive and ready to be internalized which is why i kicked that player so that you could not get any cheap war stats... and don't say you did not know as i knew about your spy within -V- :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9075

Son of plunder right for starters we dident entend to team up with tutor on you as far as im aware

As far as your aware, well just ask Otools what Lem is like at keeping his barons informed. He thought he could trust lem to keep everyone in the loop but i had a little old email from the X tutor duke showing Lem was searching for an alliance with them just before they disbanded which Otool and other barons knew nothing about. In said email Lem was clearly searching for help in killing us and O.O

-S.A- members,
Let these players say what they will. Lets not sink down to their level. We know Lem had plans to backstab us no only from Emails to Tutor dukes/ barons who informed me instantly but other means also. Let them post public topics claiming how "bad" our tribe really is.. but we are so "bad" he needs to make a post about us to get help. After all a big tribe like -V- needs to try and get people on their side to fight little old us? Strange.

-V- Members,
There is a lot you dont know about Lem. But funny how I am more informed of your leaders plans then his own barons and members are. My members knew of this upcoming war 2+ weeks before I declared? But told them to play nice encase it could be avoided.

Well good luck, you have always been one sided Lem. Seriously become a writer. Your stories are amusing.

DeletedUser8687

Nononono you have everything all wrong :icon_eek: Can you actually read! This wasnt made for help, the only reason was so people know what you and your tribe are really like. Yes we discussed working with TuToR against you but this was upon learning that you had started NAP'ing our enemies and sharing forums :icon_rolleyes:. I bet every duke would get suspicious in my shoes so i did start those discussions.

oTooles - He was taking the p*** out of you mate. copying and pasting all of the convos you were having, in which i learned you were mailing around my allies trying to turn them against me lol

Believe me when I say the only reason we didnt go to war with you earlier was because I DIDNT WANT TO!! most of my players including council wanted to eat yous but I said everytime I wouldnt break the alliance out of respect. I even lost Ska2d2 because of our alliance and your mass recruiting ways and you can even ask him yourself.

Another reason I made this is because im sick of you going around trying to turn people against me and making out you are some TW go with your 5 years experience :icon_eek:

You and your baron and friend shep know all the tricks in the book?

fst.png

Yeah bud why dont you stick with that :icon_biggrin:

Further to that you say im a phail leader. Have you seen the mail above from one of your players? around 4-5 have left you for me bud take the hint. you declared on ME remember after that heated forum discussion because you lost your cool.

f1.png

I love how pictures say more than words:lol: But your right I mean after 2 days your baron told me I had better disband my tribe for my players and to drop my pride :S

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Side 2:
Tribes: -S.A-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 68
Difference: 119

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 503,223
Side 2: 134,722
Difference: 368,501

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,166
Side 2: 12,475
Difference: 29,691

chart

fp1.png

But you dont seem your normal self here, your seem mellow and dejected. Usually you are shouting your little head off with your caps lock permanently on the 'ON' mode :) perhaps because you know the people here wont fall for your 5 year crap like your tribe swallow.

Credit where credits due tho Goban of your tribe managed to take one of my villas :icon_eek: luckilly for him it was my least defended and 6 hours from my other ones. but he really needs taught how to send trains. 1 hour seperated the nuke from the first noble and there were like 15 seconds between each noble lol.

so next time think twice before you even get personal mate, theres no room in TW for you to take things to a personal level! its only a game.

To Ska2d2, I clearly see my grammer mistakes :icon_eek: pp if you keep it to yourself =P

Square Go

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

meh attacking spelling and grammar is a sign of insecurity, all i can say is . . . i thought you don't care what other people think :p

DeletedUser8687

Nah I dont, was just proof reading it and I saw so many errors but cba chacging them :p its readable so fork it.

DeletedUser5175

im not talking about your grammer - i find it amusing that you don't care what other people think and yet spend all this time typing a mini essay and making a PnP to persuade them that your opinion is the correct one re =S.A= :)