Silliest Mistakes You've Made...?

DeletedUser8423

That isnt backtiming yourself. Your troops returning before the attacker hit due to your own fault isnt backtiming yourself. Thats just a miscalculation.

Backtiming yourself would involve, timing your troops to return in time to be hit by your own troops.

yes but it has the same effect in the end. lol

DeletedUser5244

Ok explain how exactly you accidently backtime yourself ?
Sniping yourself can occur often by accident. But anyone who claims to backtime themself by accident is straight up lying.

speed serv

DeletedUser

Sniping my own train, then prenuking my own vill. It was a mix up, but pretty embarressing. Well that or sending 4 trains at the same vill.

DeletedUser8802

I have been playing only for half a year. By reading guides etc. so far the silliest mistake has been letting my acc being sat by a player I am planning an OP together in next day.

DeletedUser

Timmy in all honesty JBOX are full of noobs

I totally agree :icon_rolleyes:

My biggest mistake was joining JBox the rank 1 noobs......
Over twice the size of the rank 2 tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Oh my.....Timmy and hubbs should just disband this noob filled cess pit :lol:

(Extreme Sarcasm)

DeletedUser5450

Oh my.....Timmy and hubbs should just disband this noob filled cess pit

and i totally agree with that... would be nice to hold top spot, even if only for an hour. lol

looked at a map today and JBOX hold almost half the world, its W3 all over again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Disband :icon_eek:

We are all noobs tho, every day you can learn something new about TW :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Best mistake had to be the weekend before I quit, had football practice, so sent all my offense as support to nearby barbs. (No one would ever find it there right?)

Anyway, worked pretty well, except for when my sitter dodged a full nuke as an ATTACK to the barb I had 2 full O nukes + a train in....

Initial reaction... "HAHA, what idiot stationed 2 vils of offense...Oh, (censored)"

DeletedUser

Talking to Glen.....
Now he wont stop mailing me on Skype......:icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, you quit TW but remain on the forums......:icon_rolleyes:
Clingy much? :lol:

DeletedUser8782

Talking to Glen.....
Now he wont stop mailing me on Skype......:icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, you quit TW but remain on the forums......:icon_rolleyes:
Clingy much? :lol:

Ok i give up you guys really are stupid :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Posting in a REDRUM form thread that members should noble red dots and not noble barbs. COUNCIL should decide if members can noble barbs.
seems if you post something like this in a forum called "sugestions and comments" you have TP4 bashing you and then you get on the "lets boot him from the tribe" list
LMAO

DeletedUser

Getting me eye poked out by Styx's bousom.. if ye want ye story ask Styx :)

DeletedUser

taking the time to read these forums lol

there appears to be a lot of testosterone flying around

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was - about 3 months ago lol

2nd biggest mistake on TW - being in cohorts with chubbs :(