World Down?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well that's not good enough, they should be sending out mass mails to everyone to apologise, and that posting only starts from 00:32 the problem on W7 started at 18:30, came back for about 5 mins a few hours latter, then nothing till 01:45. My tribe has loosed a villa full of off troops that where going to back time a few other players had supplies going to them that got wasted due to warehouse getting full, these are most likely minor as I know other people have lost villas as they couldn't snipe and all they offer is 2 pathetic days PA.

DeletedUser

And to top that it appears its started to happen all over again on W7, been logged in for last hour or so, now nothing again.......

DeletedUser8366

" If your account has suffered any technical issues, please feel free to contact our support that will stand ready to answer your questions or solve your problems. " quoted from devblog.

I would suggest putting in a support ticket and detailing the inconvenience brought about by the server downtime.

DeletedUser

Yeah I will but all your going to get is 2 days PA for free, wow

DeletedUser

They need to develop a pause feature, so when this stuff happens at least then when it comes back on you ain't losed anything, I know this wouldn't be easy, but nor would it be impossible.

As to compensation, that's not my main point really, my main point is that they should be sending mails to every world that's been affected apologising and letting everyone know what happened and what they are doing to prevent it happening again, not everyone uses these forum's or knows about the developer blog, so they are in the dark.

Also the developer blog was posted some 6 hours after the problems occurred, Service notices should be posted the minute a problem arises, I've worked in the IT industry for neigh on 15 years with 3 different businesses, so yeah I understand that stuff like this happens occasionally, but at least when our systems went down and customers where affected we posted timely service status updates, so at least people knew we where trying to do something about it.

And this time when it went down they posted an update a little quicker, but it was still over an hour before the blog was updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I will but all your going to get is 2 days PA for free, wow

Actually now I've thought about it.

What about spawning more barbs near me on the rim, as there are hardly any at the moment, lol, please...... You can keep your 2 day free PA

DeletedUser

Why barbs? Barbs aren't any fun. Just noble out your neighbors.

DeletedUser

I'm on the rim
I have less than 1k points
I don't think the TW team would give me an Academy to noble players villas.

DeletedUser8782

It seems to be working now but their was a little down time their

DeletedUser

Gone again.... lalalalala, twiddle thumbs, at lest there's footy on soon.

DeletedUser6518

Connection down?

Cannot connect to W10 (UK) for over 1 hour now...Whats wrong?.