USA - World's Largest Superpower or World's Largest Clown?

DeletedUser

Oh yes I do and it would not have been as severe unless Himmler took over. Hitler was pretty fanatical about it but not as bad. If they just put someone logical in they would have done fine and won.

Many fanatical SS officers existed in Nazi Germany, they committed the major war-crimes. Then you've got the organizers of the holocaust, the people who organized the construction of the camps and the transportation of the jews. You know they had a huge trial at the end of the Second World War.

Then their is the different groups that the German State supported.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp

DeletedUser

Many fanatical SS officers existed in Nazi Germany, they committed the major war-crimes. Then you've got the organizers of the holocaust, the people who organized the construction of the camps and the transportation of the jews. You know they had a huge trial at the end of the Second World War.

Then their is the different groups that the German State supported.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp

Yes but leadership could have controlled them instead of letting them do what ever they wanted.

Croatia was a puppet state of germany far from germany of course they built camps there would be illogical to transport them all the way to germany.

DeletedUser

Yes but leadership could have controlled them instead of letting them do what ever they wanted.

Croatia was a puppet state of germany far from germany of course they built camps there would be illogical to transport them all the way to germany.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The Holocaust was disgusting, can you stop trying to make it look like the best thing since sliced bread?

If the Nazi's had won, how do you know that it would improve us as a species?

As a side comment, there "ideal German" looked like a complete faggot.

DeletedUser

The Holocaust was disgusting, can you stop trying to make it look like the best thing since sliced bread?

If the Nazi's had won, how do you know that it would improve us as a species?

As a side comment, there "ideal German" looked like a complete faggot.

IT wasn't even close it was a terrible thing. I wish they had not done it but the great things they did should not be so tainted by it. As other countries did not have clean records either but they are seen as heroic. No one cares that american troops gunned down italian civilians or that they bombed a church full of refugees. OR that the russians had death camps of their own. No one cares cause germany was the bad guy.

DeletedUser

Alright, I am an American first off.

Secondly, a lot of the replies and comments in here are ignorant and downright laughable.

I agree, a lot of my fellow Americans are fat, lazy, and sucking us dry. Those of you who generalize all Americans are ignorant (stupid). In your respectful countries I am sure there are Fat and Lazy individuals. So before you judge us as a whole know that there are some of us who are A.) Highly Educated B.) Productive Members of Society C.) Not Fat :D.

And the fact that Hollywood has any bearing on your opinion on the citizens of America is laughable. Hollywood is just a tiny part of the American population and inacuratly portrays all Americans. It makes us look shallow and stupid. Which I am not saying we don't have those type of people here, but you would have to concede that the sterotype person foreigners see the everyday American as exists in every country throughout the world.

America is full of people with different opinions. Before some people make generalizations about us you need to realize that not everyone in America are zombies who act exactly the same and fit the sterotype that you all seem to believe.

Getting involved in other countries problems is something a lot of people mention when speaking negatively about America. In a lot of instances (NOT ALL) if American hadn't intervened it would have been a lot worse. Ex. When we got involved with stopping the Nazis in Europe. Without America's assistance more people would have been killed.

I think after the World Trade Center attacks, we as a country wanted payback. That is why the Bush administration pushed for a war. I do not think the war was a good choice. It simply drained our money. Basically, Bush made a rash decision we are all paying for even still today.

I do think we do get our nose where it doesn't need to be a lot. I think we should be more selfish. Stop trying to help people who don't want it and who don't appreciate it. We need to focus more on us right now before we become just as poor as the countries we help.

A lot of the deficit spending is due to having to pay for people who won't or cant work. Yes, we are in a lot of uneccessary wars. I am loyal to my country though and once were in a war I will support our TROOPS. Even if I do not agree with said war.

My opinion is that my governement needs a revamp. Meaning cleaning house. Bush got us into a mess and even though Obama is not my favorite choice for president I cannot say his job performance is terrible because he is busy cleaning up the mess of others.

Another reason our economic situation is so bad is because we simply don't produce like we used to. At one time we were one of the worlds largest exporters. Now since many of our old companies have been moved either to Mexico, China, or Japan and we are loosing jobs etc.

This has turned more into a rant than anything so let me make my points clear. I concede there are stupid americans and lazy americans. I however point out that those types of people exist throughout the world. I concede we do get invovled too much in foreign affairs. I do point out in some situations it has benefited the countries we have gotten involved with. I do conced our goverment is going down the hole and has currupt. Though i would also point out that the other nations of the world aren't perfect and have their fair share of curruption.

Just be careful how much you sterotype people. It only makes you look stupid.

I judge countries on politics and general attitudes, not individuals. However I will say that the USA uses a ridiculous amount of oil for it's size and the fact that you are telling the newly industrialised countries such as India and China to cut down their emissions is out-right hypocritical, the same goes with your objections to your own cutting of fossil fuels due to "Harming the American standard of life.", which is a petty excuse for bureaucracy to thrive.

Most of the comments are just hate-mail aimed at Thirsty (Pointless lunatic with no valid point to make), so don't take it personally :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9209

I judge countries on politics and general attitudes, not individuals. However I will say that the USA uses a ridiculous amount of oil for it's size and the fact that you are telling the newly industrialised countries such as India and China to cut down their emissions is out-right hypocritical, the same goes with your objections to your own cutting of fossil fuels due to "Harming the American standard of life.", which is a petty excuse for bureaucracy to thrive.

Most of the comments are just hate-mail aimed at Thirsty (Pointless lunatic with no valid point to make), so don't take it personally

oh i see. haha. and yes we do use a lot of oil. hopefully they come up with new energy sources

DeletedUser

oh i see. haha. and yes we do use a lot of oil. hopefully they come up with new energy sources

That is already done, both technology to replace and shorten the use of oil. It's just that the American industries (for example the oil and car industry) will lose money on it and thus they say that it is IMPOSSIBRU, though the technology exists today.

I agree with Pushty, you cant say that other countries like India and China needs to cut down emissions which will increase their populations welfare while you say the totally opposite for your own country, that reduction of emissions will reduce welfare and thus you can't drop the emissions.

The USA will probably collapse around 2020-2030 when you look how this is going :/

DeletedUser9209

Yeah I live here and I see a bad ending coming. Truth. The oil companies will never let us replace the technology becasue they will not make as much. We need a lot of change here.

On a more positive not Osama Bin Laden is dead!! woot woot.

DeletedUser

IT wasn't even close it was a terrible thing. I wish they had not done it but the great things they did should not be so tainted by it. As other countries did not have clean records either but they are seen as heroic. No one cares that american troops gunned down italian civilians or that they bombed a church full of refugees. OR that the russians had death camps of their own. No one cares cause germany was the bad guy.

Yes, the Soviet Union had the Holodomor. It is known that they killed between 2 and 12 million people during that famine. Starving to death was certainly worse than being gassed in my opinion.

The difference is; these things are lesser known. The Nazis ensured they were known by creating a World War, whilst the Holodomor was hidden behind Soviet propaganda.

DeletedUser

I said the US should have declared war on The french and british in WW1.

Would of been another war you would of lost ,unfortunately you are one of these that believe your own propoganda about how great you are ,can you tell me a war you lot have actually got to on time and won without other countrys including 1776

Oh yes civil war ,first blue on blue (if not military background look up ):icon_wink:

Since then you have perfected that tactic off to a T

Now called friendly fire

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think nearly as many British soldiers have been killed by American pilots than insurgents.

Joking! Before you lot all start gasping and "omigosh"ing ;)

DeletedUser

Would of been another war you would of lost ,unfortunately you are one of these that believe your own propoganda about how great you are ,can you tell me a war you lot have actually got to on time and won without other countrys including 1776

Oh yes civil war ,first blue on blue (if not military background look up ):icon_wink:

Since then you have perfected that tactic off to a T

Now called friendly fire

Brits invented friendly fire

DeletedUser

Yea no

They could have easily captured canada as the candian military was almost all in europe. Leaving canada quite unprotected. This would have hurt the UK quite badly losing canada
Almost the entire british capital ship force was needed to keep the High Seas Fleet in Port as they held only a slight advantage in firepower. If the US had thrown its Navy into the fray the British would not have been able to defend its convoys and keep the germans in port. It would have been disastrous for the british as the lifting of the blockade would bring new life to germany its allies and strengthened their economies while crippling the british and french by hurting or destroying their ability to trade and move supplies and troops. With america entering the war the british would have broken off forces from the blockade or abandoned it all together. Either of these would have been disastrous.

Naval support would be the greatest asset the americans could give to the germans and it would have helped a lot. The british would have capitulated due to lack of naval supremacy they would not risk being starved out by a blockade. The british lost 50% of its merchant ship force to Uboats alone they would not have survived with out US ships and supplies and attacks by americans on their convoys as well.

DeletedUser

Yea no

They could have easily captured canada as the candian military was almost all in europe. Leaving canada quite unprotected. This would have hurt the UK quite badly losing canada
Almost the entire british capital ship force was needed to keep the High Seas Fleet in Port as they held only a slight advantage in firepower. If the US had thrown its Navy into the fray the British would not have been able to defend its convoys and keep the germans in port. It would have been disastrous for the british as the lifting of the blockade would bring new life to germany its allies and strengthened their economies while crippling the british and french by hurting or destroying their ability to trade and move supplies and troops. With america entering the war the british would have broken off forces from the blockade or abandoned it all together. Either of these would have been disastrous.

Naval support would be the greatest asset the americans could give to the germans and it would have helped a lot. The british would have capitulated due to lack of naval supremacy they would not risk being starved out by a blockade. The british lost 50% of its merchant ship force to Uboats alone they would not have survived with out US ships and supplies and attacks by americans on their convoys as well.

And if the Germans hadn't attacked Russia they'd have won the WW 2...

Because back then they had all these electronical gadgets, zooming in cameras, air recon and instant communication over long distances. Oh wait; they actually didn't, yet the yanks are still managing to kill their allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HeavenFox has you in a corner.

Without the Brits Europe (Not sure whether to call Russia Europe or not, so I'm excluding them from this for the moment) would have practically rolled over to Nazi Germany, even the ones that did resist didn't do much, for instance Greece resisted and lost over 60,000 men, whilst the Germans lost only a lttle more than 9,000. France would have fell even sooner aswell, leaving other continents for the taking. America would be in the same situation as it was, just without Allies and with more opposing forces.

DeletedUser

Yeah I live here and I see a bad ending coming. Truth. The oil companies will never let us replace the technology becasue they will not make as much. We need a lot of change here.

On a more positive not Osama Bin Laden is dead!! woot woot.

I heard that Osama Bin Laden used to work for the cia and that the tape that showed him admitting he did 9/11 was proven to be a fake!
I could be wrong but im pretty sure im right.