Well.. that may have just ruined UK8

DeletedUser

It may have ruined UK8 or is going to make it a whole lot more fun!

Let's hope for it being more fun!:D

1 iPod 3.961.034 3.961.034 47 84.277 506 7.828
2 Honey 2.025.400 2.025.400 39 51.933 284 7.132
3 W1NGE 1.749.062 1.749.062 46 38.023 270 6.478
4 Fate 1.522.073 1.522.073 44 34.593 224 6.795
WKD merged into iPod.

Perhaps now the world is too one sided? I am guessing and expecting to see iPod declaring on some of the larger scale tribes now with their large numbers.

What's all your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, me personally please :) like actually seriously not being egotistic or anything actually op me please lol

DeletedUser

It's not over. But it could do with spicing up a bit.

Nah, wouldn't be over this quickly. But may speed up the world's end I think (not by too much).

Yes, this is good to be honest - I really do hope it brings excitement to this world as it lacks that so bad!

DeletedUser

Meh I dnt see what all the fuss is about tbh :icon_confused:

Benifits both tribes from what I can see.

People falling over there heels to find out what happend n tell the world

OH NOEZZZZZ zee iPod is massives o_O

DeletedUser

need to change your siggy meechan

Nah, not really.. Just curious as to what people think and how they think it might affect people ie. more aggresion and more wars.

DeletedUser

need to change your siggy meechan

Nah, not really.. Just curious as to what people think and how they think it might affect people ie. more aggresion and more wars.

Nope I dont need to change it...its on a roller thing.

Me well I can see GO and DOGS dissapearing soon....apart from that who knows eh!

DeletedUser2918

personally? i find it a little dull to be honest.

:lol:

on such a small world. and so early into it tut tut.

but to be honest what interests me is what bought the 2 tribes to this state. At one stage they both had 40 or over players didnt they? how come they both ended up with 20ish. Why couldnt the tribes leaders maintain their members activity?

DeletedUser

but to be honest what interests me is what bought the 2 tribes to this state. At one stage they both had 40 or over players didnt they? how come they both ended up with 20ish. Why couldnt the tribes leaders maintain their members activity?

We got hungry.

DeletedUser

heh. Had nothing to do with innactivity and more to do with people simply quiting.

DeletedUser

Nope I dont need to change it...its on a roller thing.

Me well I can see GO and DOGS dissapearing soon....apart from that who knows eh!

Do you mean now they have help? :lol:
Can't see it happening and defo not soon. Seems to be a bit of a rush job on the merge don't you think?

There are good players in ipod and WKD no doubt about it and they deserve my utmost respect but there are also a lot of fanboys though who hide behind there tribemates reputation. Weakness in the core of the tribe, pretty sure we know who they are, targets :)

P.S. Meechans sigs are fine, one with ipod one without, they change about the same rate as he leaves/joins ipod :lol:

DeletedUser

Do you mean now they have help? :lol:
Can't see it happening and defo not soon. Seems to be a bit of a rush job on the merge don't you think?

There are good players in ipod and WKD no doubt about it and they deserve my utmost respect but there are also a lot of fanboys though who hide behind there tribemates reputation. Weakness in the core of the tribe, pretty sure we know who they are, targets :)

P.S. Meechans sigs are fine, one with ipod one without, they change about the same rate as he leaves/joins ipod :lol:

:lol: tht was actualy funny

Not atall....I ment as a merge between GO and DOGS, sholdve made it clear :)

DeletedUser6695

personally? i find it a little dull to be honest.

:lol:

on such a small world. and so early into it tut tut.

You cannot link leadership withactivity if players have to quit because if rl there is nothing you can do except wish them luck

DeletedUser2918

definately agree there CF. I wish them the best of luck also.

bit of a blow to the worlds overall membership though - approx 20 from each tribe having to quit for RL reasons :icon_sad:

lets hope the rest of the tribes in UK8 have better luck!! *nod*

but i think its obviously a good move from IPOD. And also from WKD. Especially if the membership was reducing. To be honest i'm not sure it will affect the world overly - most people here will quit in a month anyways lol

there's always gonna be haters on merges such as this. Been subject to them myself in the past. End of the day though you got to do whats best for your own players and such a merge is obviously that. Let the haters hate - i'm just glad to see some more activity on this forum ;-)

oh and back to IXXI's original question - i'd hope to see the new and approved IPOD declaring on the world at some point now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the world is very far from over if they are still #1 in 2 months they will be doing well